Alex Jones' attorney threatens to make Sandy Hook parent addresses PUBLIC

I have but one question. I don’t know Alex Jones, have never listened to a broadcast! So let’s say his speech is hate speech and he has been rightfully removed from face book. Has Louis Farrakhan been removed from Facebook? The answer to that will tell us if this is the politics of personal destruction at play.

I have but one question. I don’t know Alex Jones, have never listened to a broadcast! So let’s say his speech is hate speech and he has been rightfully removed from face book. Has Louis Farrakhan been removed from Facebook? The answer to that will tell us if this is the politics of personal destruction at play.

You aren't addressing the issue and point of this thread.

The point is jones has spread lies about the Sandy Hook massacre and about the parents. The parents have been harassed, stalked and have had to move due to death threats. One family had to move SEVEN times because of death threats.

Now jones wants to give those same violent people the addresses of all of the families.

More families will be harassed, stalked and have to move because of death threats. Hopefully none of jones' followers will actually harm or kill one of the people in one of those families.

Deal with what's going on. Stop trying to deflect and change the subject.

If you can't do that then maybe you should learn about the subject first.

The point is jones has spread lies about the Sandy Hook massacre and about the parents. The parents have been harassed, stalked and have had to move due to death threats. One family had to move SEVEN times because of death threats.

Now jones wants to give those same violent people the addresses of all of the families.

More families will be harassed, stalked and have to move because of death threats. Hopefully none of jones' followers will actually harm or kill one of the people in one of those families.

It is a fair question Facebook claims That Jones engaged in hate speech, yet have done nothing about Farrakhan's speeches and comments. Double standard anyone?

Excellent post, dana. Thank you!

Go for it dude .. YOU FUCKING INSUFFERABLE ASSHOLE

There are NO WORDS people - NONE. And any who show up here with their harassment, threats to these families and defense of Jones or his legal team are to be shunned and ridiculed. I hope these parents take every last dime.

Alex Jones' Lawyer Seeks To Make Sandy Hook Parents' Home Addresses Public | HuffPost
Do you exhibit the same outrage (after the fact of this post doesn't count) when Conservatives are harassed and receive death threats?

I'm not defending Jones. In fact, if someone is hurt by his releasing this information, I hope he is held liable.

Just as I hope any fucking progressive is held liable for harm caused by releasing the names of donors to political campaigns, gun ownership supporters, anti-planned parenthood advocates and a host of other left-wing hot topics.

It sucks, but the law is the law...just like it sucked for lawful registered gun owners, forced to file public documents that contained their addresses .

New York paper that published gun-owners map sues county for names

But I'll bet you weren't nearly as outraged when the shoe was on the other foot.

I didn't know about what New York has done. I don't live there and there's not much I can do. If New York wants to do that they have the right. Just like other states that want the stand your ground laws. They have a right to pass them. I have the right to not go to those states. You have the right to not go to New York too.

jones demanding the addresses of the Sandy Hook families isn't the law. He filed a motion to get the addresses. If it was the law he wouldn't have had to file a motion demanding the addresses.

A judge will rule on it. Don't be surprised if the judge laughs in jones' face and not allow him to know those addresses.

jones and his lawyers might not know about our 4th amendment rights but I'm sure the judge does and throws that motion out of court.

It is a fair question Facebook claims That Jones engaged in hate speech, yet have done nothing about Farrakhan's speeches and comments. Double standard anyone?

Sure it's a fair question. It's been asked a million times in the countless threads about it on this board.

This isn't one of them. This is about a lawsuit. Not facebook.

If you want to ask that question for the millionth time, ask it in one of the many threads on this board about that subject.

Excellent post, dana. Thank you!

Thank you.

Fuck progressives, progressives are always wrong on all issues when it comes to morality.
You just don’t like what he has to say because you disagree with him. Progressives always tried to shut up those they disagree with they’re fucking cowards, you’re a cowardly piece of shit...
Just admit it, you cannot stand anyone that disagrees with you… So you want to shut them up.

It sucks, but the law is the law...just like it sucked for lawful registered gun owners, forced to file public documents that contained their addresses .

But I'll bet you weren't nearly as outraged when the shoe was on the other foot.
Golly, how many gun owners had to move to avoid violence due to having to register?
personal firearm ownership is no one else’s business... dumbass

I didn't know about what New York has done. I don't live there and there's not much I can do. If New York wants to do that they have the right. Just like other states that want the stand your ground laws. They have a right to pass them. I have the right to not go to those states. You have the right to not go to New York too.

jones demanding the addresses of the Sandy Hook families isn't the law. He filed a motion to get the addresses. If it was the law he wouldn't have had to file a motion demanding the addresses.

A judge will rule on it. Don't be surprised if the judge laughs in jones' face and not allow him to know those addresses.

jones and his lawyers might not know about our 4th amendment rights but I'm sure the judge does and throws that motion out of court.
maxresdefault.jpg

Alex Jones and his scum bag followers are animals. Just follow Rustic as he tries his hardest to sabotage this thread.

Fuck progressives, progressives are always wrong on all issues when it comes to morality.
You just don’t like what he has to say because you disagree with him. Progressives always tried to shut up those they disagree with they’re fucking cowards, you’re a cowardly piece of shit...
Just admit it, you cannot stand anyone that disagrees with you… So you want to shut them up.
I take it you agree with Jones and approve of the hate for grieving parents that he inspires in the crowd of losers that can't live without the adrenalin rush of malice. However I must point out that your response conjures up a picture of fist-shaking red-faced vein-popping spit-flicking psychosis. And I question how you have the nerve to accuse any poster that they cannot stand anyone that disagrees with them when your reaction to disagreement makes you the poster boy for 'cannot standing' anyone who disagrees with you.

What you don't get stupid asses is, if this is a court thing they are going ot have to produce PROOF of the weapons used to shoot these kids, They will have to provide more than what they can.

These stupid fkrs can't even provide a video of him saying what the LYING LEFTIST asshole say he said WATCH and anything that comes out of this is some PAID OFF JUDGE and COURTS BANK ON IT .

YEAH DADDIES ALWAYS CRACK UP LAUGHING RIGHT AFTER THEIR KID HAS BEEN TAKEN OUT

upload_2018-8-10_13-44-30.png

Alex Jones and his scum bag followers are animals. Just follow Rustic as he tries his hardest to sabotage this thread.
Lol
I do not worship political correctness like you do

I take it you agree with Jones and approve of the hate for grieving parents that he inspires in the crowd of losers that can't live without the adrenalin rush of malice. However I must point out that your response conjures up a picture of fist-shaking red-faced vein-popping spit-flicking psychosis. And I question how you have the nerve to accuse any poster that they cannot stand anyone that disagrees with them when your reaction to disagreement makes you the poster boy for 'cannot standing' anyone who disagrees with you.
Lol
Nice deflection
I’m not the one that’s trying to force “political correctness” on somebody else, political correctness is always immoral...

Forum List

Back