Alert: Netanyahu working to block Obama bid for U.N. secretary General

Let Barry have the friggin' job. Be fun to watch him try to make up the difference after we decide henceforth we're only paying our "fair share" of UN operating costs. He'll be able to put his tough "I'll have more flexibility after the election" negotiating skills to work on the international stage for all to see what a tinhorn lightweight he really is.

Huh?

Where does the Constitution address anything of the sort?

Obama First US President To Chair UN Security Council

Also check MindWars post above...

Did you even bother checking the dates? September? That looks like an article from years ago!

WTH difference does the year make on that issues it shows HOW LONG he has been in and how long american dumb asses don't even know when he took the chair.

Do you have even the slightest clue about what you are blabbering about?

There is no Constitutional ban on anything of the sort. Obama was and is a piece of crap president, but I don't have to make shit up to be concerned about.

Did you find a date on this even so we can even determine if it even happened?

First off the DATE on the ORIGINAL article posted is him taking a higher position as UN SECRETARY..
so anyone with brains would realize his position he currently holds as a UN CHAIR person wouldn't be false or he wouldn't be moving up in his position.. in other words from CHAIR to SECRETARY GENERAL......

View attachment 105986

Actually I don't think he can be Secretary General.......only because Ban Ki-Moon just stepped down & Antonio Guterres of Portugal was voted as his successor back in October. Guterres just took SG Jan 1, 2017

Appointment Process | United Nations Secretary-General

So when did Obama become Chairman of the UN Security Council? What dates did he serve? What did he do while serving in that role? How much did he gat paid for it?

Your interpretation of the Constitution having a ban on this is completely made up. If it were a conflict, don't you think someone, other than these two web sites of which no one has ever heard, would have said something?

Poutrage?

Yep, that is it!

You are just too ignorant to realize that you are clueless.

ALERT: Netanyahu Working to Block Obama Bid for U.N. Secretary-General
Israel National News describes a Kuwaiti newspaper’s report about President Barack Obama’s post-presidential plans as “somewhat far-fetched,” but apparently plausible enough to bounce through publications around the world. According to the Al Jarida report, President Obama wants to be appointed Secretary-General of the United Nations after he leaves the
--------------------------------------------------------------

how this bastard got away with even being on a UN Chair committee is just how stupid people are to what goes on right in front of them. Want to hide something put it right in front of someone's face. and that they have and yet the sheep have no clue wtf is going on .

So what's your complaint? That Obama wants to be the UNSG (fake news) or that Netanyahu is trying to block him (also fake news)?

Or is it that you just need to complain about Niggaz and Jooos?

Here is a link to the US Constitution.....article 1, section 9, clause 8

U.S. Constitution - Article 1 Section 9 - The U.S. Constitution Online - USConstitution.net

and if you look down the page you will find this.....
No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince or foreign State.

In Violation of the Constitution: Obama Takes On Chairmanship of UN Security Council

I know Infowars isn't the greatest source, but it does say that normally the US Ambassador to the UN (Susan Rice) would chair the meetings, but Obama did instead.
Now, here is an article from the WhiteHouse.....
President Obama Chairs the U.N. Security Council Meeting on Foreign Terrorist Fighters

And here are several videos....

Here is one from PBS Newshour.

another from the AP

and another from the White House even

and I could go on, but you get the idea........ya don't have to be a dweeb about it ya know. I didn't know about this stuff either until this thread.

Let Barry have the friggin' job. Be fun to watch him try to make up the difference after we decide henceforth we're only paying our "fair share" of UN operating costs. He'll be able to put his tough "I'll have more flexibility after the election" negotiating skills to work on the international stage for all to see what a tinhorn lightweight he really is.

The bad part is the UN has more control over the US than most ppl realize.

U.S. Constitution - Article 1 Section 9 - The U.S. Constitution Online - USConstitution.net

No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince or foreign State.

In Violation of the Constitution: Obama Takes On Chairmanship of UN Security Council

I know Infowars isn't the greatest source, but it does say that normally the US Ambassador to the UN (Susan Rice) would chair the meetings, but Obama did instead.
President Obama Chairs the U.N. Security Council Meeting on Foreign Terrorist Fighters

another from the AP

and I could go on, but you get the idea........ya don't have to be a dweeb about it ya know. I didn't know about this stuff either until this thread.

I guess when and if he gets some UN job in general we will see it on the front page of MSN without a doubt.
We'll have to keep an eye out for it in the up coming months I suppose. I mean we've seen how he does want a job with in that little control group. lol

ALERT: Netanyahu Working to Block Obama Bid for U.N. Secretary-General
Israel National News describes a Kuwaiti newspaper’s report about President Barack Obama’s post-presidential plans as “somewhat far-fetched,” but apparently plausible enough to bounce through publications around the world. According to the Al Jarida report, President Obama wants to be appointed Secretary-General of the United Nations after he leaves the
--------------------------------------------------------------

how this bastard got away with even being on a UN Chair committee is just how stupid people are to what goes on right in front of them. Want to hide something put it right in front of someone's face. and that they have and yet the sheep have no clue wtf is going on .

How can Obama be appointed UN Secretary General when they've just appointed the Commie António Guterres to be the Secretary General of the Commie UN.

:confused-84:

Ah, come on, don't let facts get in the way of some good bullshit.

So, how much control does it have over the US then?

So the fkn ass holes that have this moved to Conspiracy , show how fkn stupid ppl really are, IT'S SUCH A FKN CONSPIRACY IT'S IN THR MILITARY NEWS. DUMB FKS. Whiney little a holes who can't handle seeing their HERO Fking them over.

upload_2017-1-10_22-34-36.png

Report: Obama Wants To Be UN Secretary General While Netanyahu Tries To Stop Him

Such a fkn conspiracy the Washington TIMES has it

another from the AP

I guess when and if he gets some UN job in general we will see it on the front page of MSN without a doubt.
We'll have to keep an eye out for it in the up coming months I suppose. I mean we've seen how he does want a job with in that little control group. lol

Their big enough, I'm sure there are openings, should he apply.

But next time.......do a bit of research BEFORE you post.....it looks better if the facts are in the OP :thup:

upload_2017-1-10_22-41-6.png

Here's a tiny part to your question.

another from the AP

Their big enough, I'm sure there are openings, should he apply.

But next time.......do a bit of research BEFORE you post.....it looks better if the facts are in the OP :thup:

Tech. I need no research because I already knew he was Un Chair now he wants to be the Secretary. Nothing to research , There are reasons he wants to have this position. There are reason the left still deny it's term known as New World Order..............

Such a fkn conspiracy the Washington TIMES has it
View attachment 106156

So, here's how it goes.

Someone makes a rumor. Netanyahu who has a million problems of his own, what with trying to hide his corruption with more corruption gets told by someone that this rumor exists. Then a Kuwaiti newspaper picks up on some story that Netanyahu has heard this rumor. Then the Washington Times reports on the Kuwaiti newspaper having heard about Netanyahu having supposedly heard some rumor.

Slow news day or what?

Oh, then it turns out this report is from a year ago and no one gave a damn until today, when the post has already been filled. Right...

View attachment 106157

Here's a tiny part to your question.

So tiny I don't see it.

this is from 2014 Imagine the nice control they have at this point.. I hope Trump UNDOES all of OBAMA's BS

upload_2017-1-10_22-46-3.png

The U.S. Constitution and UN Laws Are Contridicting

Forum List

Back