Obama announces bid to become UN secretary general

Barack Obama has announced plans to become secretary general of the United Nations, allowing him to advance his globalist agenda on the world’s stage.
Obama Announces Bid To Become UN Secretary General

View attachment 178724

We knew this was coming years ago, the stupid sob already had his foot in the door of the UN CHAIR while being the a...hole President which is not even allowed but oh his crap eaters over looked it all the way.
This Country will be in deep, deep trouble if this pos wins this position.
You’ll post any bullshit from any fly by night website, won’t you?

Or maybe you’re too mentally impaired to know the difference?

Barrypuppet would have given his left nad to get that position. On other forums that I posted on back then? Leftards claimed that he would be a perfect fit and that his admin would end and coincide with the need for a new U.N Secretary....it was his (snicker) " destiny"........

And in the meantime

MAGA
Mueller Ain't Going Away

And Manafort is the next to turn, or spend the rest of his life in prison. I don't think it will be Clinton on the way to the lockup. LOL

And in the meantime

MAGA
Mueller Ain't Going Away

And Manafort is the next to turn, or spend the rest of his life in prison. I don't think it will be Clinton on the way to the lockup. LOL

Wanna bet??????? Let us wager on the (snicker) "outcome" of this bogus investigation.......I will allow you to set the terms.........what say ye?

I think that President Obama would be a perfect Secretary General.

His suave manner would make him very popular with many diplomats.

I may be mistaken, but I believe that the Secretary General is required to speak French.

A few years ago, the Secretary General said that he spoke French and got the job.

When some reporters asked him some questions in French, it was obvious that he had fibbed.

Nevertheless, for the sake of diversity, he was allowed to keep his position.

Actually, if American politics ran as they should, President Trump would appoint President Obama to head the American delegation. He would definitely charm all the other members of the Security Council and help make friends for the United States.

Barack Obama has announced plans to become secretary general of the United Nations, allowing him to advance his globalist agenda on the world’s stage.

View attachment 178724

We knew this was coming years ago, the stupid sob already had his foot in the door of the UN CHAIR while being the a...hole President which is not even allowed but oh his crap eaters over looked it all the way.

How the hell is he going to spend the rest of his life campaigning there?

This is erronous news.....not that the Barrypuppet wouldn't love that position and at one time he did indeed toss out some "feelers"for that position and he did going back to 2014....but the Barrypuppet is up to his neck in shit concerning Uranium One and a plethora of other crimes he committed that the Hildebeast was going to give him cover for had she been able to steal the election and in March, the release of data showing ungodly election fraud will put to rest that Trump lost the popular vote. Barrypuppet has already procured the services of team of lawyers in anticipation of what is going to come crashing on his head.

Stay tuned, folks........the best is yet to come.

Yeah I remember this too but back then he was trying for the UN Chair and the sob got it too. Which when he did was totally illegal now the traitor is trying for this position " secretary" ... He really wants to shred the world lol.

My God man, are you seriously this uninformed?

Apparently you know less about the UN than my Shih Tzu, who is a highly-respected member of the Chinese delegation. All he does is bark loudly at nothing, and manages to shit and piss in places he shouldn't!

This is erronous news.....not that the Barrypuppet wouldn't love that position and at one time he did indeed toss out some "feelers"for that position and he did going back to 2014....but the Barrypuppet is up to his neck in shit concerning Uranium One and a plethora of other crimes he committed that the Hildebeast was going to give him cover for had she been able to steal the election and in March, the release of data showing ungodly election fraud will put to rest that Trump lost the popular vote. Barrypuppet has already procured the services of team of lawyers in anticipation of what is going to come crashing on his head.

Stay tuned, folks........the best is yet to come.

See before it was :

View attachment 178731

In Violation of the Constitution: Obama Takes On Chairmanship of UN Security Council

Got another source than your brain-dead associates?

I think that President Obama would be a perfect Secretary General.

His suave manner would make him very popular with many diplomats.

I may be mistaken, but I believe that the Secretary General is required to speak French.

A few years ago, the Secretary General said that he spoke French and got the job.

When some reporters asked him some questions in French, it was obvious that he had fibbed.

Nevertheless, for the sake of diversity, he was allowed to keep his position.

Actually, if American politics ran as they should, President Trump would appoint President Obama to head the American delegation. He would definitely charm all the other members of the Security Council and help make friends for the United States.

That means John F-in Kerry is a shoe-in!

Hussein Obama is getting as delusional as the witch Clinton.....still with this obsession .... to be somebody in the political world!

Sad spectacle to behold. :cuckoo:

:lol:

If you guys haven't already figured this out, the story in the OP is bullshit.

Obama has no desire to be Secretary General of the U.N.- and even if he did, he's smart (or just not retarded) enough to understand that no citizen of a country on the security council will ever be SG.

View attachment 178724

Yea, it’ll be horrible to have an American in that position, idiot

View attachment 178724

American?

I thought he was born in Kenya.:dunno:

View attachment 178724

Depends on the "American"....Ears ain't it

View attachment 178724

American?

I thought he was born in Kenya.:dunno:
Yea but didn’t you love Steve Bannon?

View attachment 178724

Depends on the "American"....Ears ain't it
Ah so it’s a liberal you don’t want.

A republican would never get this position. They hate trump and bush and republicans like they hate Putin.

Forum List

Back