ALERT: Final Votes "tallied" with Mitt Romney at 47%. The definition of "irony".

I guess in a weird way.

He said he wouldn't represent 47% of the country. Then on his website, he said he wanted to cut education and bring immigrants with degrees here. I linked to it about 50 times at least. The 47%, which is his base applauded those plans. Why? I don't know. Rick Santorum said education is for snobs and the Republican Party doesn't have the "elite, smart" people and never will. Republicans wildly applauded those comments.

I guess Republicans, the 47%, were just making sure they wouldn't be taking any "gifts". Gifts like "jobs, support, help, organization, protection against foreign companies" and so on.

The majority of Republicans are just fucking stupid. That's their biggest problem. They run away from education, facts and any sense of progress like a nerdy kid being chased by bullies.
your probably right since they blindly follow a "Party".....now since you forgot to mention it i will.....so are the Majority of Democrats since they do the same thing.....

Democrats are a coalition party. They work together.

Republicans follow a very tiny and extreme leadership.

You will never see Democrats applauding "we have no smart people" or "let them die" or "education is for snobs". You just won't see it. But you expect it with Republicans. That's a huge difference.

The majority of Republicans are just fucking stupid. That's their biggest problem. They run away from education, facts and any sense of progress like a nerdy kid being chased by bullies.

We all have things that we learned because of the Internet. This is one of those things for me. Especially this board.

Honestly, I never had any idea that so many people could be as willingly blind and ignorant.

Nor did I realize just how corrupt, yet STUPID politicians can be. During this past year or so, we have heard R politicians say things that even the most uneducated hillbilly SHOULD know are untrue and we've seen people just follow along behind.

Amazing to me is that the Rs actually come right out and say they are against education, science, critical thinking. Whatever happened to the United States that would have thrown these bums out? When did we accept idiots who want the US to fail?

Where does this race to the bottom end?

Its up to the voter to make sure the R doesn't get it way. If we don't stop them, it will end on the bottom.

That's why this election gives me hope.

and you call other people ....Whiners?......

Amazing to me is that the Rs actually come right out and say they are against education

Dean could not prove this so lets see you......show me a link with a Republican saying he is against Education and wants to end it.....

I guess I was wrong. These guys are saying the want "more" education. Or are they?

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me get this straight. You make a claim that voter fraud helped Obama win without providing evidence. Someone asks for evidence and you aren't about to do research for them? Pathetic! Maybe you should do your own research before making baseless claims next time.

Oh, be assured, it was much more than fraud which got your punk-in-chief re-elected. Fraud was but only a small part of this travesty he and his collective heaped on this nation and the American people. Several states are reporting 150% voter turnout when there can only be 100% and, 100% voter turnout in any state is suspicious in and of itself, let alone 150%. So, don't worry your putrid little head, the proof will be forthcoming as it's collected and compiled in a manner in which even a pathetic mentally challenged leftist can understand it. It's so vast, you don't expect all the proof is going to miraculously come to bear merely two weeks after the election...do you?

States reporting voter fraud

And, this is only but a small example.

No state reported 150% turnout.

I see you linked to a site linking to a number of blogs. Any sources besides right wing blogs?

Say hi to Dorothy and Toto for me on your next trip to Oz, nutjob.

Sure several states reported 150% turnout. Prove it wrong. And, prove what was presented in the blog wrong. You idiots ask for proof and when the proof is given, you still whine about it not being "good enough" proof. Read the links that are given and follow the links back to the original stories or, are you too much of a moron to figure all that stuff out? For instance, the one link directs one to a PDF document which is supposed to be the results of the St. Lucie votes. Here, here's the document:

http://www.slcelections.com/Pdf Docs/2012 General/rescan/GEMS SOVC REPORT.pdf

Now, tell me if this looks right. This is just a sample.

Voting Station: 001 Lakewood Pk Vil Hall - County
Reg. Voters: 4,815
Cards Cast: 6,726
% Turnout: 139.69%

Voting Station: 006 Orange Blossom Business Center
Reg. Voters: 1,849
Cards Cast: 2,513
% Turnout: 135.91%

Voting Station: 007 Havert L. Fenn Ctr - City of FP D2
Reg. Voters: 1,996
Cards Cast: 2,717
% Turnout: 136.12%

Voting Station: Midway Rd Church of Christ
Reg. Voters: 2,694
Cards Cast: 4,023
% Turnout: 149.33%

And, the total is?

Total Reg. Voters: 175,554
Total Cards Cast: 247,383
% Turnout: 140.92%

So, now, want to spout your virtual trap off some more?

Let me get this straight. You make a claim that voter fraud helped Obama win without providing evidence. Someone asks for evidence and you aren't about to do research for them? Pathetic! Maybe you should do your own research before making baseless claims next time.

Oh, be assured, it was much more than fraud which got your punk-in-chief re-elected. Fraud was but only a small part of this travesty he and his collective heaped on this nation and the American people. Several states are reporting 150% voter turnout when there can only be 100% and, 100% voter turnout in any state is suspicious in and of itself, let alone 150%. So, don't worry your putrid little head, the proof will be forthcoming as it's collected and compiled in a manner in which even a pathetic mentally challenged leftist can understand it. It's so vast, you don't expect all the proof is going to miraculously come to bear merely two weeks after the election...do you?

I see you linked to a site linking to a number of blogs. Any sources besides right wing blogs?

Obviously the only credible sources are rightwing blogs, what with the MSM being in bed with Obama and all.

Are you saying that the left out-manoeuvred the gerrymandering and the voting restrictions of the right?

No, what I'm saying is that Obama won in every county where the alleged "gerrymandering", and voting restrictions of the right, weren't present. Those places where ID wasn't required, Obama won. How convenient and how telling...eh?

Obviously the only credible sources are rightwing blogs, what with the MSM being in bed with Obama and all.

Obviously you're just as big of an idiot as the idiot you're responding to and completely missed the PDF document I presented, which was linked in that "blog" it is you and the other idiot are griping about. If you want to call that PDF document a "blog"? You and your friend here are bigger retards than I give you credit for.

Are you saying that the left out-manoeuvred the gerrymandering and the voting restrictions of the right?

No, what I'm saying is that Obama won in every county where the alleged "gerrymandering", and voting restrictions of the right, weren't present. Those places where ID wasn't required, Obama won. How convenient and how telling...eh?

Interesting that Obama won where democracy was allowed to flourish.

Allowing dead people to vote, illegal immigrants to vote, dogs to vote, convicted felons to vote, etc., etc., etc., in order to win? That isn't a "democracy", it's a dictatorship.

Was that the final popular vote count for Mittster? 47%?

:lol:

Yup, that's pretty damned funny.

Really?
Obama won in every county where photo ID wasn't required?
Are you sure?

That was going to be my second point from his post...but I thought one was enough.

Really?
Are you sure?

Did this dirty trick get Obama re-elected?

Crooked Politics: Obama Lost in Every State With Photo ID Law

Really?
Are you sure?

Did this dirty trick get Obama re-elected?

Crooked Politics: Obama Lost in Every State With Photo ID Law

From your first link
Obama did not win a single state that fully requires photo IDs to vote, although he was victorious in four states that accept non-photo identification –
I ask again, are you sure that he won in every county where photo ID wasn't required?
That says that he won in four states that don't require ID.
A bit different to your counties claim.
How many states require strict photo ID to vote...did I hear you say only four?
Then you are correct sir.

Totally predictable, since there were many uncounted votes from California and NY

51-47 (if confirmed) still not great for an incumbent president :cool:

So he was dead right in his comments.
He was more accurate that the right-wing pundits and as accurate as Nate Silver.
I think you've all underestimated the man.

I guess in a weird way.

He said he wouldn't represent 47% of the country. Then on his website, he said he wanted to cut education and bring immigrants with degrees here. I linked to it about 50 times at least. The 47%, which is his base applauded those plans. Why? I don't know. Rick Santorum said education is for snobs and the Republican Party doesn't have the "elite, smart" people and never will. Republicans wildly applauded those comments.

I guess Republicans, the 47%, were just making sure they wouldn't be taking any "gifts". Gifts like "jobs, support, help, organization, protection against foreign companies" and so on.

Don't let Republicans tell you that they don't like gifts as well!
A look at 2010 Census and IRS data reveals that the 50 states and the District of Columbia, on average, received $1.29 in federal spending for every federal tax dollar they paid. That means that some states are getting a lot more than they put in, and vice versa. The states that contributed more in taxes than they got back in spending were more likely to have voted for Obama in 2008 and were more likely to be largely urban.
<snip>
Red states were more likely to get a bigger cut of federal spending. Of the 22 states that went to McCain in 2008, 86 percent received more federal spending than they paid in taxes in 2010. In contrast, 55 percent of the states that went to Obama received more federal spending than they paid in taxes. Republican states, on average, received $1.46 in federal spending for every tax dollar paid; Democratic states, on average, received $1.16.
Most Red States Take More Money From Washington Than They Put In | Mother Jones

A large part of that federal spending is military-related

Anyway, States do not pay taxes. People pay taxes:

Under $30,000: 63-35 for Obama
$30,000 - $49,999: 57-42 for Obama
$50,000 - $99,999: 52-46 for Romney
$100,000 - $199,999: 54-44 for Romney
$200,000 - $249,999: 52-47 for Romney
$250,000 or more: 55-42 for Romney

So still think the middle-class voted for Obama???

Last edited:

From your first link
Obama did not win a single state that fully requires photo IDs to vote, although he was victorious in four states that accept non-photo identification –
I ask again, are you sure that he won in every county where photo ID wasn't required?
That says that he won in four states that don't require ID.
A bit different to your counties claim.
How many states require strict photo ID to vote...did I hear you say only four?
Then you are correct sir.

I didn't say anything about "strict photo ID" to vote. I said Obama won all the counties which didn't require photo IDs. However, true, I should have said states, rather than counties. And, as demonstrated by the link I provided, it is true. I could try to delve into whether or not individual counties have different rules from state rules but, it appears that information is not easily accessible. You and your minions aren't worth a great deal of effort.

"If Romney&#8217;s described electorate&#8212;the job creators and the makers of America who were supposed to be enraged at all the moochers and the takers&#8212;ends up totaling 47%, we will have come full circle."

Irony Alert: Romney May End Up With 47% of Votes - It's a 'perfect conclusion' to Romney saga: Greg Sargent

Remember, this is a guy who is a "pioneer of outsourcing". Republicans thought he would bring jobs? And on his site he said he wanted to cut education and bring in immigrants with degrees. That would create jobs, for sure. But not for his base. What is it they thought they would get? "GIFTS?"

Can these people be anymore deluded?

And the fact that Romney ended up with 47% of the vote is hilarious. Truly hilarious.

so that gave you a tingle?
and you should talk about others being deluded..you voted for a guy with as bad as record as Jimma Carter..Only thing the people were smarter back them and got rid of him after ONE TERM

Liberals are nasty when they lose and even nastier when they win..

Last edited:
I guess in a weird way.

so have Democrats.....and it has been linked for you at least 50 times.....go ahead show us a dance.....again.....

So have Democrats "what"? What are you talking about? Again?
here we go playing the ..."HUH" game again.....look at what i bolded dipshit....but go ahead and dance....its what you do best.....

your probably right since they blindly follow a "Party".....now since you forgot to mention it i will.....so are the Majority of Democrats since they do the same thing.....

Democrats are a coalition party. They work together.

Republicans follow a very tiny and extreme leadership.

You will never see Democrats applauding "we have no smart people" or "let them die" or "education is for snobs". You just won't see it. But you expect it with Republicans. That's a huge difference.

they blindly follow a Party Dean,well some do......you are a PRIME example of one who does.....you cant even admit that Democrats can fuck up,break the law,fuck people over,make bad decisions.....you never question what your party does.....you defend everything they do and say......that means....that you follow them blindly....

Forum List

Back