ALERT: Final Votes "tallied" with Mitt Romney at 47%. The definition of "irony".

We all have things that we learned because of the Internet. This is one of those things for me. Especially this board.

Honestly, I never had any idea that so many people could be as willingly blind and ignorant.

Nor did I realize just how corrupt, yet STUPID politicians can be. During this past year or so, we have heard R politicians say things that even the most uneducated hillbilly SHOULD know are untrue and we've seen people just follow along behind.

Amazing to me is that the Rs actually come right out and say they are against education, science, critical thinking. Whatever happened to the United States that would have thrown these bums out? When did we accept idiots who want the US to fail?

Where does this race to the bottom end?

Its up to the voter to make sure the R doesn't get it way. If we don't stop them, it will end on the bottom.

That's why this election gives me hope.

and you call other people ....Whiners?......

Amazing to me is that the Rs actually come right out and say they are against education

Dean could not prove this so lets see you......show me a link with a Republican saying he is against Education and wants to end it.....

I guess I was wrong. These guys are saying the want "more" education. Or are they?

WHERE are they saying they are against and want to END Education ?.....until you or your granddad Dudley or anyone else here,shows me a Republican saying that......then yea....YOUR WRONG....

Last edited by a moderator:
obama is going to have to deal with 47% of the people each conducting their individual little rebellions. A nation whose close to evenly divided between takers and makers intending to oppose their efforts.

obama is going to have to deal with 47% of the people each conducting their individual little rebellions. A nation whose close to evenly divided between takers and makers intending to oppose their efforts.

He doesn't care, in fact I think he is looking forward to it because he had hand in stirring the pot...
the man has been the most ugly hateful divisive President I have lived under..

Oh, be assured, it was much more than fraud which got your punk-in-chief re-elected. Fraud was but only a small part of this travesty he and his collective heaped on this nation and the American people. Several states are reporting 150% voter turnout when there can only be 100% and, 100% voter turnout in any state is suspicious in and of itself, let alone 150%. So, don't worry your putrid little head, the proof will be forthcoming as it's collected and compiled in a manner in which even a pathetic mentally challenged leftist can understand it. It's so vast, you don't expect all the proof is going to miraculously come to bear merely two weeks after the election...do you?

States reporting voter fraud

And, this is only but a small example.

No state reported 150% turnout.

I see you linked to a site linking to a number of blogs. Any sources besides right wing blogs?

Say hi to Dorothy and Toto for me on your next trip to Oz, nutjob.

Sure several states reported 150% turnout. Prove it wrong. And, prove what was presented in the blog wrong. You idiots ask for proof and when the proof is given, you still whine about it not being "good enough" proof. Read the links that are given and follow the links back to the original stories or, are you too much of a moron to figure all that stuff out? For instance, the one link directs one to a PDF document which is supposed to be the results of the St. Lucie votes. Here, here's the document:

http://www.slcelections.com/Pdf Docs/2012 General/rescan/GEMS SOVC REPORT.pdf

Now, tell me if this looks right. This is just a sample.

Voting Station: 001 Lakewood Pk Vil Hall - County
Reg. Voters: 4,815
Cards Cast: 6,726
% Turnout: 139.69%

Voting Station: 006 Orange Blossom Business Center
Reg. Voters: 1,849
Cards Cast: 2,513
% Turnout: 135.91%

Voting Station: 007 Havert L. Fenn Ctr - City of FP D2
Reg. Voters: 1,996
Cards Cast: 2,717
% Turnout: 136.12%

Voting Station: Midway Rd Church of Christ
Reg. Voters: 2,694
Cards Cast: 4,023
% Turnout: 149.33%

And, the total is?

Total Reg. Voters: 175,554
Total Cards Cast: 247,383
% Turnout: 140.92%

So, now, want to spout your virtual trap off some more?

Again, no state reported 140% turnout, you are referring to one specific county. The county you are referring to has been discussed all over every message board around, including this one. That county had two different cards per person and used the number of cards to calculate turnout for some reason.

He doesn't care, in fact I think he is looking forward to it because he had hand in stirring the pot...

All data points to the Republicans as takers and Democrats as makers.

There is something wrong with you. Seriously wrong. You could correct that by admitting your true feelings on race.

and you call other people ....Whiners?......

Amazing to me is that the Rs actually come right out and say they are against education

Dean could not prove this so lets see you......show me a link with a Republican saying he is against Education and wants to end it.....

I guess I was wrong. These guys are saying the want "more" education. Or are they?

WHERE are they saying they are against and want to END Education ?.....until you or your granddad Dudley or anyone else here,shows me a Republican saying that......then yea....YOUR WRONG....

Oh man. I'm so sorry. I'm against stuff I don't want to end. Clearly you can be "against something" but want to continue whatever it is you are against. Republicans are against poverty, but don't want it to end. They are against hunger but don't want that to end, which is why the want to cut school lunches for children.

I get it now. The Republican Position is understandable. For them.

There is something wrong with you. Seriously wrong. You could correct that by admitting your true feelings on race.

you could admit you're wrong and stick you race accusations at everybody who disagrees him up your ass
Obama is the most hateful man I have lived under as President..He divides people by groups and pits them against each other, just like YOU DO..

Oh man. I'm so sorry. I'm against stuff I don't want to end. Clearly you can be "against something" but want to continue whatever it is you are against. Republicans are against poverty, but don't want it to end. They are against hunger but don't want that to end, which is why the want to cut school lunches for children.

Dean why dont you just admit your original statement on this was just your spin to get Republicans to read your thread?....you cant find a Republican saying what you originally stated....so just for once in your pathetic life here in these threads.....be honest....just once.....

you could admit you're wrong and stick you race accusations at everybody who disagrees him up your ass
Obama is the most hateful man I have lived under as President..He divides people by groups and pits them against each other, just like YOU DO..

she has you there Dean.....you are a very divisive person.....your whole purpose is to get rid of anyone who is not in your little Far Left World....but dont worry LaKoota thinks your a great guy.....so you have one groupie.....your Grandpa Dudley is another.....so that's 2....im sure Chris would suck your balls so you have 3

Last edited:

Dean why dont you just admit your original statement on this was just your spin to get Republicans to read your thread?....you cant find a Republican saying what you originally stated....so just for once in your pathetic life here in these threads.....be honest....just once.....

I thought I was very honest. Here, let me repeat it and you explain how I'm wrong:

Clearly you can be "against something" but want to continue whatever it is you are against. Republicans are against poverty, but don't want it to end. They are against hunger but don't want that to end, which is why the want to cut school lunches for children.

Republicans are "against" education. But don't want it to end. They want to replace "science" with "mysticism". The question is, if you replace education with right wing bullshit, haven't you destroyed education by replacing it with "indoctrination"? Do you believe the earth is thousands of years old and the Grand Canyon was created by Noah's Flood? It would explain so much.

I thought I was very honest. Here, let me repeat it and you explain how I'm wrong:

Clearly you can be "against something" but want to continue whatever it is you are against. Republicans are against poverty, but don't want it to end. They are against hunger but don't want that to end, which is why the want to cut school lunches for children.

Republicans are "against" education. But don't want it to end. They want to replace "science" with "mysticism". The question is, if you replace education with right wing bullshit, haven't you destroyed education by replacing it with "indoctrination"? Do you believe the earth is thousands of years old and the Grand Canyon was created by Noah's Flood? It would explain so much.

nice Dance Dean.....was that the Chicago two-step?.....ok Dean let me make it even easier for you.....show me a clip of a Republican saying we have to do away with studying Science and replace it with Mysticism.......

The only ones who don't want poverty and hunger to end are leftists. That's just more people of which they can con into believing they need them in order to not be in poverty and be hungry. You need these people to be dependent upon you or, they may not need you any longer. And, back up your claim that any Republican wants to do away with school lunches for children who truly need them.

More unsubstantiated bullshit with absolutely no basis in fact.

nice Dance Dean.....was that the Chicago two-step?.....ok Dean let me make it even easier for you.....show me a clip of a Republican saying we have to do away with studying Science and replace it with Mysticism.......

The Texas Republican Party platform: Creationism, denialism, “health freedom,” and “vaccine choice” all rolled up into one big antiscience ball

From the Texas Republican Party Platform:

We oppose the teaching of Higher Order Thinking Skills (HOTS) (values clarification), critical thinking skills and similar programs that are simply a relabeling of Outcome-Based Education (OBE) (mastery learning) which focus on behavior modification and have the purpose of challenging the student’s fixed beliefs and undermining parental authority.

Creationism: Why are Republicans afraid of science? Ask Senator Rubio

Bill Nye: Teaching kids creationism undermines both them and the U.S. - National Technology

Polls have shown that religious voters in America identify with the Republican party. Many of these voters shun the idea of the separation of church and state, claiming that it is a “myth” or only a one-way street in that religion can shape government policy, but government cannot shape religion. In some circles, this has led to a theocratic worldview. The Texas Freedom Network offered a stunning example of this in June when it analyzed the Texas Republican Party’s platform.

From teaching creationism to Christian nationalism, state Republican platforms embrace right wing Christianity

If you bothered to take the time, you can go state by state, look at their party platform, find out which states are fighting to teach "magical creation" and then, perhaps we can have a discussion. Instead, I bring you this tremendous amount of pertinent information which you refuse to look at then complain I have no proof. If you can't be better informed than that, then stop stalking me. It makes you look, well, you know.........

So I ask you again, do you believe the earth is thousands of years old and the Grand Canyon was created by Noah's Flood? If you say yes, then it would explain a lot. If you say no, then why are you defending the Republican position?

CreationismWitchDoctor.gif

Creationism = Willful Ignorance

The Texas Republican Party platform: Creationism, denialism, “health freedom,” and “vaccine choice” all rolled up into one big antiscience ball

We oppose the teaching of Higher Order Thinking Skills (HOTS) (values clarification), critical thinking skills and similar programs that are simply a relabeling of Outcome-Based Education (OBE) (mastery learning) which focus on behavior modification and have the purpose of challenging the student’s fixed beliefs and undermining parental authority.

Bill Nye: Teaching kids creationism undermines both them and the U.S. - National Technology

Polls have shown that religious voters in America identify with the Republican party. Many of these voters shun the idea of the separation of church and state, claiming that it is a “myth” or only a one-way street in that religion can shape government policy, but government cannot shape religion. In some circles, this has led to a theocratic worldview. The Texas Freedom Network offered a stunning example of this in June when it analyzed the Texas Republican Party’s platform.

From teaching creationism to Christian nationalism, state Republican platforms embrace right wing Christianity

If you bothered to take the time, you can go state by state, look at their party platform, find out which states are fighting to teach "magical creation" and then, perhaps we can have a discussion. Instead, I bring you this tremendous amount of pertinent information which you refuse to look at then complain I have no proof. If you can't be better informed than that, then stop stalking me. It makes you look, well, you know.........

So I ask you again, do you believe the earth is thousands of years old and the Grand Canyon was created by Noah's Flood? If you say yes, then it would explain a lot. If you say no, then why are you defending the Republican position?

You shouldn't have the right to be indoctrinating anyone into believing your evolutionist crap or anything else through intimidation, guilt and other modes of making one feel inferior. Folks should be free in making their own choices and have available to them the teaching tools which encourages a whole host of possibilities. In school, teachers should no more be allowed to deny a student the right to believe in creationism, little green men from mars created man to, we're just the figment of some alien's imagination, than to deny a student the right to believe in evolution. And, the children shouldn't be chastised, made fun of or otherwise treated as inferior because he/she believes in such a thing. Children should be allowed to consider any possibility it is they so choose as to how the creation of humankind came into being. For instance, many folks believe in a Lost City of Atlantis. I don't believe in such nonsense but, if someone wants to pursue that avenue? They should have available to them whatever historical documentation it is that might be available and, whatever other teaching tools there are which might be available to them which both go towards proving AND disproving its existence which might permit them to pursue such a possibility.

And, when leftists talk about conservatives allegedly denying science and not liking science? On the contrary. When leftists say, "This is how it is and don't you dare question me because the argument is final"? That's a pure and simple crock of shit. It is leftists who are denying science because science in and of itself does not have an end and final answer and, there's always possibilities. It is only scientists (human beings), most likely driven by bias, who appoint themselves the arbiters of deciding when some particular given argument is over and there's no further possibility of a counter-argument. Science, as a philosophy, has no end. The sky is the limit and anything is possible and, no argument is EVER "final" or "over". Science would never say the possibility of life on other planets is "final" or "over". Only people with a bias would say the possibility of life on other planets is "final" or "over". But, science in and of itself will always consider the possibility of life on other planets until such life is discovered, whether it be 20 years from now or, 10,000 years from now. And, if life is finally discovered? Then, it is no longer science but fact and the specific argument as to whether or not life on other planets exists would cease. Then, science would proceed to where that life came from, how it existed, whether life exists on other planets besides the ones of which life has been found on, etc., etc., etc.

And, as to your question? Science estimates the earth is approximately 4 billion years old, give or take a number of years as no one knows EXACTLY how old the earth is and, the Grand Canyon is a result of erosion (wind, water, etc., etc., etc.) of which has transpired over an approximate 17 million years. Now, whether or not something might come along in the future which challenges these estimates? Time will only tell and we'll find that out when that particular time gets here. I know, just in my own time on this planet, several theories regarding this planet and the life on it has evolved quite a bit. What we know today is quite different from what I was taught in school because, at that time, either science just didn't know or, the science was wrong. Since I was in school, there have been untold numbers of different dinosaurs which have been discovered to have existed on this planet, for example. When I was in school, there was no such thing as the dinosaur depicted in the movie Jurrasic Park. However, today, we know such a dinosaur existed. But, we probably wouldn't, if there would have been leftists around telling us the argument is over or "final" that no other types of dinosaurs existed and, if you disagree with me you're "denying science" or "against science".

And, speaking of the Grand Canyon, I can just picture it now. A bunch of leftist cavemen going into panic mode because they think it's the end of the world because the Grand Canyon is eroding and thinking they have to SAVE THE PLANET by preventing its further erosion from global warming. If we would have had the leftists of which exist today and, the technology, equipment and other phenomenon needed to prevent erosion, approximately 17 million years ago, I suspect the Grand Canyon would look very different from what it does today.

Dean THEY want this to be taught along side Science is what i got out of this.....NOW where is that elusive Republican saying that he wants "Mysticism" taught instead of Science....

“We support objective teaching and equal treatment of all sides of scientific theories. We believe theories such as life origins and environmental change should be taught as challengeable scientific theories subject to change as new data is produced. Teachers and students should be able to discuss the strengths and weaknesses of these theories openly and without fear of retribution or discrimination of any kind

If you bothered to take the time, you can go state by state, look at their party platform, find out which states are fighting to teach "magical creation" and then, perhaps we can have a discussion. Instead, I bring you this tremendous amount of pertinent information which you refuse to look at then complain I have no proof. If you can't be better informed than that, then stop stalking me. It makes you look, well, you know...
i have bothered to take the time.....your problem Dean is you make a statement like....."Republicans HATE Education and want to END it"......most of the righties here just start calling you names instead of asking you to prove your statement ....i get that,i see it.....i ask what you always ask.....back it up.....because i know you cant.....because NO Republican has made a Statement like that......so then you start backpedaling...."well they want to cut the Education budgets.....what else could that mean?".....so a couple of links were shown how something like 25 Democratic Governors are doing it too.....so remember what you told me about that?....."they have reason to do that,the Republicans are doing it to get rid of it"......that's not what you said word for word but its close....so maybe if YOU cant be better informed OR at least Honest....then maybe YOU should stop starting your bullshit threads.....It makes you look, well, you know...

"If Romney’s described electorate—the job creators and the makers of America who were supposed to be enraged at all the moochers and the takers—ends up totaling 47%, we will have come full circle."

Irony Alert: Romney May End Up With 47% of Votes - It's a 'perfect conclusion' to Romney saga: Greg Sargent

Remember, this is a guy who is a "pioneer of outsourcing". Republicans thought he would bring jobs? And on his site he said he wanted to cut education and bring in immigrants with degrees. That would create jobs, for sure. But not for his base. What is it they thought they would get? "GIFTS?"

Can these people be anymore deluded?

And the fact that Romney ended up with 47% of the vote is hilarious. Truly hilarious.

There is so much bullshit in your thread I can't even begin to focus on one of them. But one thing is for sure.....the vast amount of voter fraud suppressed Romney's real count. Had obama not engaged in voter fraud, Romney would be sitting in the WH come January. That said, what's done is done....nothing we can do about it now. But you can count one thing.....the liberals will rue the day that they put obama back in office.

And your evidence is what? I know asking a conservative for facts or proof is like asking a fence for a blowjob, but if this is the whiny bullshit you're going to pull out, back it up.

EVIDENCE???? repubs don't need no fuking evidence. They just KNOW shit like this. It comes to them over the airwaves. Being "all knowing" is a hall mark of being repub. All repubs have to do is say stupid shit and it becomes true........to them. End of story. No logic required.

If you bothered to take the time, you can go state by state, look at their party platform, find out which states are fighting to teach "magical creation" and then, perhaps we can have a discussion. Instead, I bring you this tremendous amount of pertinent information which you refuse to look at then complain I have no proof. If you can't be better informed than that, then stop stalking me. It makes you look, well, you know...
i have bothered to take the time.....your problem Dean is you make a statement like....."Republicans HATE Education and want to END it"......most of the righties here just start calling you names instead of asking you to prove your statement ....i get that,i see it.....i ask what you always ask.....back it up.....because i know you cant.....because NO Republican has made a Statement like that......so then you start backpedaling...."well they want to cut the Education budgets.....what else could that mean?".....so a couple of links were shown how something like 25 Democratic Governors are doing it too.....so remember what you told me about that?....."they have reason to do that,the Republicans are doing it to get rid of it"......that's not what you said word for word but its close....so maybe if YOU cant be better informed OR at least Honest....then maybe YOU should stop starting your bullshit threads.....It makes you look, well, you know...

We oppose the teaching of Higher Order Thinking Skills

Teaching magical creation along side "real" science destroys education.

I don't know what else to say. You believe teaching stupid is another form of "education", I guess it is. You won. You want "stupid" taught and complain when someone says Republicans want to destroy education.

The same scientific methods that determine the age of the earth and backs education is behind everything "scientific". It's even called the "scientific method". Those "leftists" scientists are behind everything of worth. The science that comes from religious four tier colleges and universities is a joke. There are no great discoveries. Just "indoctrination".

Look at that idiot saying the Grand Canyon is 17 million years old and mocks evolution. For that moron, education has been destroyed. Worse, that idiot sits in front of the Internet and can easily find the age of the Grand Canyon and how it was created, but they don't. Because their ability to learn has been destroyed by right wing indoctrination. Either you know what I'm saying is true or you to are an idiot attacking because you have nothing else. You can't change reality no matter how you lash out. Republican "belief" destroys education.

In fact, why do you think Mitt Romney wanted to bring immigrants with degrees here and cut teachers in this country. He was playing up to the disdain the right has for education and he understands it's easier bringing people already educated here than investing in an ignorant right wing who can't learn. Even is they wanted to, which they don't, they are simply too indoctrinated. Like you.

You shouldn't have the right to be indoctrinating anyone into believing your evolutionist crap or anything else through intimidation, guilt and other modes of making one feel inferior. Folks should be free in making their own choices and have available to them the teaching tools which encourages a whole host of possibilities. In school, teachers should no more be allowed to deny a student the right to believe in creationism, little green men from mars created man to, we're just the figment of some alien's imagination, than to deny a student the right to believe in evolution. And, the children shouldn't be chastised, made fun of or otherwise treated as inferior because he/she believes in such a thing. Children should be allowed to consider any possibility it is they so choose as to how the creation of humankind came into being. For instance, many folks believe in a Lost City of Atlantis. I don't believe in such nonsense but, if someone wants to pursue that avenue? They should have available to them whatever historical documentation it is that might be available and, whatever other teaching tools there are which might be available to them which both go towards proving AND disproving its existence which might permit them to pursue such a possibility.

And, when leftists talk about conservatives allegedly denying science and not liking science? On the contrary. When leftists say, "This is how it is and don't you dare question me because the argument is final"? That's a pure and simple crock of shit. It is leftists who are denying science because science in and of itself does not have an end and final answer and, there's always possibilities. It is only scientists (human beings), most likely driven by bias, who appoint themselves the arbiters of deciding when some particular given argument is over and there's no further possibility of a counter-argument. Science, as a philosophy, has no end. The sky is the limit and anything is possible and, no argument is EVER "final" or "over". Science would never say the possibility of life on other planets is "final" or "over". Only people with a bias would say the possibility of life on other planets is "final" or "over". But, science in and of itself will always consider the possibility of life on other planets until such life is discovered, whether it be 20 years from now or, 10,000 years from now. And, if life is finally discovered? Then, it is no longer science but fact and the specific argument as to whether or not life on other planets exists would cease. Then, science would proceed to where that life came from, how it existed, whether life exists on other planets besides the ones of which life has been found on, etc., etc., etc.

And, as to your question? Science estimates the earth is approximately 4 billion years old, give or take a number of years as no one knows EXACTLY how old the earth is and, the Grand Canyon is a result of erosion (wind, water, etc., etc., etc.) of which has transpired over an approximate 17 million years. Now, whether or not something might come along in the future which challenges these estimates? Time will only tell and we'll find that out when that particular time gets here. I know, just in my own time on this planet, several theories regarding this planet and the life on it has evolved quite a bit. What we know today is quite different from what I was taught in school because, at that time, either science just didn't know or, the science was wrong. Since I was in school, there have been untold numbers of different dinosaurs which have been discovered to have existed on this planet, for example. When I was in school, there was no such thing as the dinosaur depicted in the movie Jurrasic Park. However, today, we know such a dinosaur existed. But, we probably wouldn't, if there would have been leftists around telling us the argument is over or "final" that no other types of dinosaurs existed and, if you disagree with me you're "denying science" or "against science".

And, speaking of the Grand Canyon, I can just picture it now. A bunch of leftist cavemen going into panic mode because they think it's the end of the world because the Grand Canyon is eroding and thinking they have to SAVE THE PLANET by preventing its further erosion from global warming. If we would have had the leftists of which exist today and, the technology, equipment and other phenomenon needed to prevent erosion, approximately 17 million years ago, I suspect the Grand Canyon would look very different from what it does today.

Your song:

Forum List

Back