ALERT: Final Votes "tallied" with Mitt Romney at 47%. The definition of "irony".

I thought romney said there was 47% of the people that would NOT vote for him, not that WOULD vote for him? so what am I missing that makes this ironic??? Just the number '47' itself?

I guess in a weird way.

He said he wouldn't represent 47% of the country. Then on his website, he said he wanted to cut education and bring immigrants with degrees here. I linked to it about 50 times at least. The 47%, which is his base applauded those plans. Why? I don't know. Rick Santorum said education is for snobs and the Republican Party doesn't have the "elite, smart" people and never will. Republicans wildly applauded those comments.

I guess Republicans, the 47%, were just making sure they wouldn't be taking any "gifts". Gifts like "jobs, support, help, organization, protection against foreign companies" and so on.

The majority of Republicans are just fucking stupid. That's their biggest problem. They run away from education, facts and any sense of progress like a nerdy kid being chased by bullies.

We all have things that we learned because of the Internet. This is one of those things for me. Especially this board.

Honestly, I never had any idea that so many people could be as willingly blind and ignorant.

Nor did I realize just how corrupt, yet STUPID politicians can be. During this past year or so, we have heard R politicians say things that even the most uneducated hillbilly SHOULD know are untrue and we've seen people just follow along behind.

Amazing to me is that the Rs actually come right out and say they are against education, science, critical thinking. Whatever happened to the United States that would have thrown these bums out? When did we accept idiots who want the US to fail?

Where does this race to the bottom end?

Its up to the voter to make sure the R doesn't get it way. If we don't stop them, it will end on the bottom.

That's why this election gives me hope.

and you call other people ....Whiners?......

Amazing to me is that the Rs actually come right out and say they are against education

Dean could not prove this so lets see you......show me a link with a Republican saying he is against Education and wants to end it.....

I think Gwennie is this crazy woman.
[ame=http://youtu.be/wLoqti0lzAw]Obama Was Re-Elected - I'm pissed - This ain't pretty. NSFW!!! (Or civilized humans.) - YouTube[/ame]

Attempting_fe2e0a_217292.gif

ya destroyed all credibility in your thread when you called Romney the pioneer of outsourcing.

Castro has outsourced more jobs

There are huge differences.

Castro supports his country by keeping his money there.

All the way back in June:

Mayor Michael Nutter of Philadelphia and Mayor Ed Pawloski of Allentown discussed an open letter sent to Romney and signed by them and the mayors PA’s five largest cities addressing Romney’s support of ending a tax on foreign profits of U.S. companies.

Referring to an article written last week regarding Romney’s business record, Nutter said Romney was one of the first executives behind the practice of outsourcing jobs to countries with fewer workers’ rights laws and environmental regulations.

“Under Romney’s leadership, Bain [Capital] not only profited from sending jobs overseas, but pioneered it,” Nutter said. “And he promoted as a means of making millions of dollars for himself and investors.”

PA Mayors Call Romney a "pioneer of outsourcing"

Romney was so sure he was going to be elected, he went ahead with plans to move one of the companies he owns in Freeport, Illinois to China the very month of the election. He was paying American workers 17.50 an hour and then threatened to fire them if they didn't train Chinese workers he will be paying 99 cents an hour in China. And the 47% thought he would create jobs here? Why would they think that when every action is the opposite?

He tried to hide behind "blind trust", but he seems to have forgotten we have tape of him calling the blind trust a ruse and a trick played on the American people.

so Dean.....how come when you mention this story now you dont talk about and show the picture of that Company flying the Chinese flag above ours anymore?........you looked like a fucking idiot in that one.....you did not think any of the "Righties" here would actually read the story....did ya?.....:lol:

The majority of Republicans are just fucking stupid. That's their biggest problem. They run away from education, facts and any sense of progress like a nerdy kid being chased by bullies.

We all have things that we learned because of the Internet. This is one of those things for me. Especially this board.

Honestly, I never had any idea that so many people could be as willingly blind and ignorant.

Nor did I realize just how corrupt, yet STUPID politicians can be. During this past year or so, we have heard R politicians say things that even the most uneducated hillbilly SHOULD know are untrue and we've seen people just follow along behind.

Amazing to me is that the Rs actually come right out and say they are against education, science, critical thinking. Whatever happened to the United States that would have thrown these bums out? When did we accept idiots who want the US to fail?

Its up to the voter to make sure the R doesn't get it way. If we don't stop them, it will end on the bottom.

We can hope this runs in cycles. When I was a kid, the Republican Party was known as the "party of ideas". They were major players in the creation of the interstate highway system and started NASA. The majority of scientists and engineers were Republican.

Now, only a measly 6% of scientists admit to being Republican. They want to teach mysticism in public schools. Cut education. They know nothing. Their policies come from the "Heritage Foundation", an organization that constantly has to scrub their website for putting up the most zany of bullshit and when called on it, racing to delete their own nonsense.
once again....SO ARE DEMOCRATS DEAN........i guess they hate Education too...right?....by your stupid logic they do......if you and your whiny Grandfather Dudley cant be at least a little honest.......why the fuck do you keep on posting?.....do you think your fooling anyone?.....

ya destroyed all credibility in your thread when you called Romney the pioneer of outsourcing.

Mayor Michael Nutter of Philadelphia and Mayor Ed Pawloski of Allentown discussed an open letter sent to Romney and signed by them and the mayors PA’s five largest cities addressing Romney’s support of ending a tax on foreign profits of U.S. companies.

Referring to an article written last week regarding Romney’s business record, Nutter said Romney was one of the first executives behind the practice of outsourcing jobs to countries with fewer workers’ rights laws and environmental regulations.

“Under Romney’s leadership, Bain [Capital] not only profited from sending jobs overseas, but pioneered it,” Nutter said. “And he promoted as a means of making millions of dollars for himself and investors.”

Romney was so sure he was going to be elected, he went ahead with plans to move one of the companies he owns in Freeport, Illinois to China the very month of the election. He was paying American workers 17.50 an hour and then threatened to fire them if they didn't train Chinese workers he will be paying 99 cents an hour in China. And the 47% thought he would create jobs here? Why would they think that when every action is the opposite?

He tried to hide behind "blind trust", but he seems to have forgotten we have tape of him calling the blind trust a ruse and a trick played on the American people.

Romney was a very dangerous bullet we just barely dodged.

Most of us were aghast when we saw that lame ass R Clown Candidates and I'd bet they will trot out another merry little band of losers next time as well.

Reason - so the behind the scenes scum like Norquist, Bush's Brain can control whoever gets elected. Just as Norquist said.

But, there's a good reason why not one of those jerks are in power today - The voters saw through them.

do you ever NOT Whine?....or is it just inbred in you?........every thread and post is a whine.....

OMG, that is sooo delicious!

No, what's hilarious is that liberals think that obama is actually on your side when he really isn't. He would sell his grandmother to meet his political ends....and you people are no part of that. You are just spokes on a wheel. And dumb enough to listen to the rhetoric.

What's really hilarious is that you're dumb enough to believe all that.

Obama is currently ranked 14 by presidential historians. Bush is ranked 34. Obama cares about his legacy.

"There is now a black man in power with nothing to lose" - Andrew Sullivan on Colbert Report​

whats really sad is that you and your buddies here NEVER question anything these people do or say....and Obama has 4 years to go.....ANYTHING could happen to put the guy near the bottom of the list......one stupid call is all it may take.....ask Bush he will tell ya.....

Question.................if Castro is a Communist (which he is) and you say that Castro outsourced more jobs than Mittens, since Mittens is following in Castro's footsteps, wouldn't that make Mittens a Communist as well?

Thank God Obama won. He kept the Communist out of the White House.

Nice try, but anyone who knows anything about obama knows that obama is far worse than Castro.

i would rather live here than Cuba,and think the great majority of Americans would too......so i dont know what the hell your talking about.....

OMG, that is sooo delicious!

No, what's hilarious is that liberals think that obama is actually on your side when he really isn't. He would sell his grandmother to meet his political ends....and you people are no part of that. You are just spokes on a wheel. And dumb enough to listen to the rhetoric.

There is no evidence of that in his background or anything he has done while in public office or when teaching constitutional law at the university here in Chicago. What you describe is what right wingers want to believe because they have no real reason to hate him so they have to make up something.

Dean your such a Dick......not everyone hates Obama.....now sit down....this might shock you..... i realize that you have been told different......but some people actually don't like his Politics......just like Many did not like Bush's or Clinton's.....i think like Bush was.....he is a piss poor leader......he and Bush together could not lead their way out of a wet paper bag......Bush was inept ....Obama is in over his head.....basically both are bottom of the barrel politicians.....so was Romney.....that's all we have seen this Century....Sub-Standard Politicians......good people.....just shitty Leaders......

Castro as in the mayor of San Antone Then the irony of your post is that it quoted mayors. Oh whited wall....

Just saying a name, how is anyone supposed to know? If you say "Castro" to 100 people, they will believe you are talking Fidel no matter what the imagined "context". Not the mayor of some city a thousand miles away in a state not mine.

Deans got a point Tyrone.....thats who i thought you were talking about....

I know how Chicago politics are played, so quit crying about your fake messiah being called out on his shit and grow a pair.

Most Republicans are dumb, but Gwennie is the type that needs to wear a drool bucket under her chin. Stalin referred to her type as "Useful Idiots." DerPartieRepublikkan holds her in similar contempt, but still manipulates her and utilizes her servicies.

lots of Democrats are also...."useful idiots".....and if you don't know that then your probably one of them.....or your Dumb......

I guess in a weird way.

He said he wouldn't represent 47% of the country. Then on his website, he said he wanted to cut education and bring immigrants with degrees here. I linked to it about 50 times at least. The 47%, which is his base applauded those plans. Why? I don't know. Rick Santorum said education is for snobs and the Republican Party doesn't have the "elite, smart" people and never will. Republicans wildly applauded those comments.

I guess Republicans, the 47%, were just making sure they wouldn't be taking any "gifts". Gifts like "jobs, support, help, organization, protection against foreign companies" and so on.

Take your bellicose empty rhetoric and blow it out your ass.

I know how Chicago politics are played, so quit crying about your fake messiah being called out on his shit and grow a pair.

Most Republicans are dumb, but Gwennie is the type that needs to wear a drool bucket under her chin. Stalin referred to her type as "Useful Idiots." DerPartieRepublikkan holds her in similar contempt, but still manipulates her and utilizes her servicies.

No, you're mistaken. That's what your punk-in-chief refers to you as. A "Useful Idiot".

LOL!!! Oh, you people are fascinating! The truth hurts you, doesn't it?

Truth isn't something you make up. That would be "delusion". Learn the true name of your psychotic episodes.

Don't lie. The left make up the truth on a continual basis. This is a well known fact.

And your evidence is what? I know asking a conservative for facts or proof is like asking a fence for a blowjob, but if this is the whiny bullshit you're going to pull out, back it up.

Evidence??? As if liberals actually care about evidence. There's plenty of it out there....but I'm not about to do your research for you, so if you're insistent on "evidence" then go get it. Until then, don't count on me doing your work for you. All of you obama freaks know he cheats, lies, and would steal any election just to keep him in office. I know how Chicago politics are played, so quit crying about your fake messiah being called out on his shit and grow a pair.

Let me get this straight. You make a claim that voter fraud helped Obama win without providing evidence. Someone asks for evidence and you aren't about to do research for them? Pathetic! Maybe you should do your own research before making baseless claims next time.

Oh, be assured, it was much more than fraud which got your punk-in-chief re-elected. Fraud was but only a small part of this travesty he and his collective heaped on this nation and the American people. Several states are reporting 150% voter turnout when there can only be 100% and, 100% voter turnout in any state is suspicious in and of itself, let alone 150%. So, don't worry your putrid little head, the proof will be forthcoming as it's collected and compiled in a manner in which even a pathetic mentally challenged leftist can understand it. It's so vast, you don't expect all the proof is going to miraculously come to bear merely two weeks after the election...do you?

States reporting voter fraud

And, this is only but a small example.

Evidence??? As if liberals actually care about evidence. There's plenty of it out there....but I'm not about to do your research for you, so if you're insistent on "evidence" then go get it. Until then, don't count on me doing your work for you. All of you obama freaks know he cheats, lies, and would steal any election just to keep him in office. I know how Chicago politics are played, so quit crying about your fake messiah being called out on his shit and grow a pair.

Let me get this straight. You make a claim that voter fraud helped Obama win without providing evidence. Someone asks for evidence and you aren't about to do research for them? Pathetic! Maybe you should do your own research before making baseless claims next time.

Oh, be assured, it was much more than fraud which got your punk-in-chief re-elected. Fraud was but only a small part of this travesty he and his collective heaped on this nation and the American people. Several states are reporting 150% voter turnout when there can only be 100% and, 100% voter turnout in any state is suspicious in and of itself, let alone 150%. So, don't worry your putrid little head, the proof will be forthcoming as it's collected and compiled in a manner in which even a pathetic mentally challenged leftist can understand it. It's so vast, you don't expect all the proof is going to miraculously come to bear merely two weeks after the election...do you?

No state reported 150% turnout.

I see you linked to a site linking to a number of blogs. Any sources besides right wing blogs?

Say hi to Dorothy and Toto for me on your next trip to Oz, nutjob.

Icing on the cake, whoever secretly filmed that needs a medal or something.

It was a Chinese-American female activist unhappy with how Bain Capital treats its Chinese women workers. Very very crappy is how they are treated.

Regards from Rosie

And women in the obama administration are continuously offered up as sacrificial lambs, ready for the slaugher so as to avoid obama taking responsibility for anything. Go take your fake "women's issues" somewhere that will actually take you seriously.

And your example is? Oh wait, you don't have one. Don't worry, eventually you will get bored with saying nothing of importance.

So he was dead right in his comments.
He was more accurate that the right-wing pundits and as accurate as Nate Silver.
I think you've all underestimated the man.

I guess in a weird way.

so have Democrats.....and it has been linked for you at least 50 times.....go ahead show us a dance.....again.....

So have Democrats "what"? What are you talking about? Again?

Are you saying that the left out-manoeuvred the gerrymandering and the voting restrictions of the right?

Forum List

Back