# Aleppo: More Than 200 civilians Executed By The Regime

Syria is actually occupied by russians and Iranian mollahs terrorists, Assad is just a zionazi pawn for 40 years. Ex-IDF chief: Israel prefers that Assad stay in power
Occupying Aleppo will not end the revolution against this zionazi regime.

You were doing well until you blamed it on the jews, moron.

Death to iran, assad, khameini, putin, nasrallah, and all of their supporters and apologists.

I heard 8O some this morning, Samantha Powers going on an on and on about it. She was ok with Israel genocide of Gaza in 2014. I doubt there was an execution of civilians , perhaps accidental killings but whose fault is it really , Assad, Russia and Iran were trying to get rid of the rebels and ISIS who the US, SA and Israel , etc. funded and armed. If the US did it under Trump it would of been ok, but not under Pres. Obama.

Fucking hilarious how worthless c-nts like this try to bring in Israel, when it was her syrian/iranian muslim pets and russia who've massacred OVER FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND people in syria since 2011.

Whore, there have been dozens of broadscale massacres in syria by assad and his supporters; take your lies and kgb/putin-driven horseshit propaganda and go fuck yourself up the ass with it, you bottom-feeding lowlife.

I heard 8O some this morning, Samantha Powers going on an on and on about it. She was ok with Israel genocide of Gaza in 2014. I doubt there was an execution of civilians , perhaps accidental killings but whose fault is it really , Assad, Russia and Iran were trying to get rid of the rebels and ISIS who the US, SA and Israel , etc. funded and armed. If the US did it under Trump it would of been ok, but not under Pres. Obama.

Fucking hilarious how worthless c-nts like this try to bring in Israel, when it was her syrian/iranian muslim pets and russia who've massacred OVER FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND people in syria since 2011.

Whore, there have been dozens of broadscale massacres in syria by assad and his supporters; take your lies and kgb/putin-driven horseshit propaganda and go fuck yourself up the ass with it, you bottom-feeding lowlife.

80% of the casualties in Syria have been combatants of the Syrian Arab Army and the various Islamist groups fighting them. A far better record than the Israelis in Gaza where the ratio was just the opposite. The Syrians Arab Army which consists of Christians (officers especially) as well as Muslims is bravely defending the homeland from Wahabi funded Sunni extremists, and their western allies, that want to turn secular Syria into a Sunni Islamist state. The U.S. is on the wrong side here.

Only few attacks targeted ISIS who are in Raqqa and Palmyra not in Aleppo, why russia don't besiege the hometown of ISIS in Raqqa instead killing civilians and opposition in Aleppo?

Hello? The "opposition" in Aleppo is al Nusra and others that have joined with them. Still AQ. Still terrorists.

80% of the casualties in Syria have been combatants of the Syrian Arab Army and the various Islamist groups fighting them.

Where did you get those stats?

85.png

80% of the casualties in Syria have been combatants of the Syrian Arab Army and the various Islamist groups fighting them.

Where did you get those stats?

85.png
Where are your stats from?

A military plane in International airport and prisoners in stadium!...it's Syria.

A military plane in International airport and prisoners in stadium!...it's Syria.
It has a military section and it doesn´t matter. Prisoners in stadiums, hospitals, ect is what your terrorists favor.

Why don´t you enjoy treatment in a rebels´ hospital?

"Intriguing footage has emerged from the recently liberated Aleppo National Hospital revealing the medical facility had literally been transformed into a jihadist headquarters prior to its capture by government forces.

Upon entering the building complex, sometimes refered to as the Optical (Eyes) Hospital, Syrian government troops discovered loads of weapons, ammunition, paperwork, makeshift prison cells, a Sharia court, body armor and various Islamist flags."

Why don´t you send your children to a rebels´ school?

"Russian officer, speaking in Russian: "Today a sapper squad performing a sweep in just another school building discovered some kind of a workshop intended for production of improvised explosive devices. Here, lots of gas canisters were found. Some of them were already equipped and armed, while the others were empty as the militants had not had enough time to prepare them. Besides, there is ammonium nitrate in the rooms here along with kerosene, for blending and further equipping the IEDs. Sapper squads continue inspecting the objects which are of most importance for the civilians"."

Forum List

Back