Alcoholic Mormon celebrates Yom Kippur!

That's the whole idea behind religious freedom. To have the freedom to express one's religious views whereever and whenever they please.

But I wouldn't expect a dumbass like you to understand that.

You're right, religious freedom means that you have the freedom to express YOUR religion.

Not bastardize some else's in the furtherance of your own fucked agenda.

But, I wouldn't expect a dumb ass like you to understand that No Load No Logic.

Still breeding farm animals? Gotten romantically involved yet? Ya fucking 'tard.

There is also this little thing called "freedom of speech" which gives Beck or anyone the right to bastardize any religion they want for whatever reason they want. Are you this protective of religious rights when Christians are getting hammered?

You're insults are straight off an elementary school playground. You're momma must be proud!

Pot, meet kettle.

Seriously...

If Beck is misrepresenting someone's religion, then a "major" rabbi, or at least his local rabbi, should invite him over to either discuss things, or lay down the law and educate him on the truths of Judaism...that simple.

You know, I'd expect Blech to handle it the same way that Mel Gibson did........

Be invited and not show. Yep, pretty sure he'd pull a Palin.

I want to make two comments on this, and I'm done.

1. Beck shouldn't be using other people's holidays to pimp his nonsense.
2. The most "interesting" part of Olbermann's criticism is that he kept mispronouncing it.

So what your saying is you find it offensive to fast and pray for forgiveness and the redemption of the nation on the day the Lord appointed for fasting and prayer so His people can be forgiven and the nation Redeemed?

Wow, how horrible that Glenn suggest that we join in fasting and prayer for the nation! How dare He suggest we turn to God! The outrage! the scandal!

So what your saying is you find it offensive to fast and pray for forgiveness and the redemption of the nation on the day the Lord appointed for fasting and prayer so His people can be forgiven and the nation Redeemed?

Wow, how horrible that Glenn suggest that we join in fasting and prayer for the nation! How dare He suggest we turn to God! The outrage! the scandal!

Did someone appoint Beck as God while I was out?

Avatar, you have made a conclusion not based on the discussion. Polk is talking about the misuse of other's religions for their own purposes: not very ethical. Kind of like the Mormon church after promising to stop baptizing Jews for the dead, continues to baptize Jews for the dead. Shameful.

where did beck make that claim, or anyone else?

Anyone who truly believes in religious freedom should keep their religions out of their public lives.

That's the whole idea behind religious freedom. To have the freedom to express one's religious views whereever and whenever they please.

But I wouldn't expect a dumbass like you to understand that.

You're right, religious freedom means that you have the freedom to express YOUR religion.

Not bastardize some else's in the furtherance of your own fucked agenda.

But, I wouldn't expect a dumb ass like you to understand that No Load No Logic.

Still breeding farm animals? Gotten romantically involved yet? Ya fucking 'tard.

He did the same thing with 9/11 with his little 70k 9/12 thing. He politicized that tragedy with his little hissy fit "rally"....the one he didn't even show up for. :lol:

where did beck make that claim, or anyone else?

Last time I checked, Beck isn't Jewish, so swing and a miss.

So will he count all the Jewish people who celebrate Yon Kippur (sp) as people who celebrated his holiday? LOL.

He is a joke, and hopefully the Jewish community decides to really get rid of this idiot.

beck-19.jpg

Dammit, dive con left me me negative comment about this one. I am so hurt. he will take away from my rep power. How will I survive?

Last edited:
It's a Jewish holiday...

It's a Christian holiday too. Most simply dont celebrate it. It's spelled out in the scriptures very clearly.

And what is offensive about joining our jewish brethren in fasting and prayer in search for forgiveness and redemption for us and our nation? Isn't that exactly what God appointed the day for?

by YOU
why would he need to be Jewish?
he wouldnt

It's a Jewish holiday...
does him saying that everyone should honor that Jewish holiday for our nation make it any less a holiday for the Jews?

NOPE!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a matter of identity. It's the same reason the frequent Holocaust denial promoted by the right these days is deeply offensive (and something the left had a fair share of while Bush was in the White House, to be fair).

It's a Jewish holiday...
does him saying that everyone should honor that Jewish holiday for our nation make it any less a holiday for the Jews?

NOPE!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a matter of identity. It's the same reason the frequent Holocaust denial promoted by the right these days is deeply offensive (and something the left had a fair share of while Bush was in the White House, to be fair).
WHAT?!?!?!?!?!

so, should Christians be offended if a non-Christian celebrates Christmas?

NOPE!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!

so, should Christians be offended if a non-Christian celebrates Christmas?

In the commercial sense? No.
If they started claiming it as a holy day for themselves? Yes!

Forum List

Back