Alcohol versus cocaine

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
Practice shows that when there was cocaine in the USA, the USA was actively developing, the people were happy and healthy (for example, in the roaring 20s), and when there was alcohol, the country was in crisis, there were disasters and repressions, a surge in crime.

Since practice has proven that cocaine affects the health and happiness of people positively, and alcohol negatively, it is cocaine that should be made a mass drug, and alcohol should be banned.

This is a scientific approach based on statistics, and there can be no objection to this.

71WMHPfSinL.jpg

That's funny in a good way, but remember that pharmaceutical cocaine, if you've ever seen a bottle of it, has the Skull & Crossbones symbol on it, and is clearly marked POISON.

Even if it doesn't kill a person it takes a toll on the body with repeated use.

If you do Cocaine you are in danger of running out. (Elvin Bishop)?

Many can't and won't stop on a days long binge shooting up over and over. They will do almost anything not to crash (unless they die or become immoblile).

Alchohol is a depressant. Cocaine is a stimulate.

Most don't have a clue what a long time Coke binger is like. Sweating, huddled, bloody arms, paranoid and shaking in the floor in a corner. I hear Meth can produce similar?

I suppose the weakest wiould die off first? Maybe it's a good thing to do what you post?

Last edited:
  • Banned
That's funny in a good way, but remember that pharmaceutical cocaine, if you've ever seen a bottle of it, has the Skull & Crossbones symbol on it, and is clearly marked POISON.

Even if it doesn't kill a person it takes a toll on the body with repeated use.

This is a lie. For several decades, the whole of America did this, including children.
Mexican machos who constantly snort cocaine look much healthier than European alcoholics with cellulite.

The same goes for heroin. I know a man who used heroin and opium all his life, he already has grandchildren, and his alcoholic daughter can barely move her legs.

Since practice has proven that cocaine affects the health and happiness of people positively, and alcohol negatively, it is cocaine that should be made a mass drug, and alcohol should be banned.

Coke is a stimulant which enhances creativity, intelligence and productivity.

Alcohol is a depressant which affects good judgement and makes people lazy, angry and stupid.

Witness the result of who the drunks elected:

1681409385086.jpg

• Banned
I hear Meth can produce similar?
Yes, methamphetamine can be debilitating, but it's impossible to use it for a long time and no one really gets used to it.

As for Ecstasy, I don't know a single person who has been harmed by it.

I read somewhere that Kylie Minogue constantly used ecstasy. She looks much better than the alcoholics.

I suppose the weakest wiould die off first? Maybe it's a good thing to do what you post?
I think that no one dies from drugs like heroin, cocaine and ephedrine, unless it's the result of overdoses or unsanitary conditions or surrogates. I have not seen this. I have always seen only death from alcohol. They either have cirrhosis or a heart attack or a stroke. They die in droves.

• Banned
Methadone was invented in order to "treat" heroin addicts, but the risks of dying from methadone are much greater than from heroin. They constantly stopped breathing. Nevertheless, methadone was aggressively marketed as a "medicine"

• Banned
You don't have to sniff out 10 grams of cocaine a day. If you think like that, then compare it not just with alcohol, but with those who drink three liters of whiskey a day. This is pure scam

Practice shows that when there was cocaine in the USA, the USA was actively developing, the people were happy and healthy (for example, in the roaring 20s), and when there was alcohol, the country was in crisis, there were disasters and repressions, a surge in crime.

This is a scientific approach based on statistics, and there can be no objection to this.

71WMHPfSinL.jpg

The next time you post about something you know, it will be the first time.

Of all the things you've posted, each and every one of which has been an abject example of your total ignirance on the subject, this one is perhaps the most ignorant and laughable.

A person who drinks a liter of vodka at a time usually dies of intoxication.

The next time you post about something you know, it will be the first time.

Of all the things you've posted, each and every one of which has been an abject example of your total ignirance on the subject, this one is perhaps the most ignorant and laughable.
You are a clown who only knows what alcohol propagandists write for slaves and fools in the media.
I write about facts

Whether drugs are harmful or not, it doesn't matter at all, the important thing is that this topic is mystified by slave owners in order to make the people stupid and so that retain power over the stupid alcoholic herd.

The experience of the Russian Federation is indicative. When they cut off the supply of heroin from Afghanistan in 2005, they put addicts on desomorphine, and within a few years, more than half of them rotted alive.
They were offered to put codeine under special control to stop it, but they pretended not to hear anything.
They imprisoned ordinary drug addicts for 5-10 years even for 1-2 doses of heroin.

And after that you would argue that they cared about the health of drug addicts? They killed these people by cutting off the supply of heroin.

This is a lie. For several decades, the whole of America did this, including children.
Mexican machos who constantly snort cocaine look much healthier than European alcoholics with cellulite.

The same goes for heroin. I know a man who used heroin and opium all his life, he already has grandchildren, and his alcoholic daughter can barely move her legs.
You really are a nut case.

Behind this lies the dirty policy of the imperialists. This is due to further European colonization. Alcoholization helps them to replace the native population with German slaves. German slaves digest alcohol well, but for Americans it is a poison that quickly kills them.

That is why the Prohibition was called anti-German.

No, it's not a lie. Many years ago I saw numerous bottles of pharmaceutical cocaine in the drug store where I worked.

Did you hang out with those coke-snorting Mexicans?

Do you know the difference between chewing the coca leaf and snorting refined cocaine? Obviously not.

Drugs and alcohol may not be a problem for the user/addict, but they are for everyone else. That's the problem with drugs and alcohol.

Forum List

Back