Alaska Judge Rules Against Miller

Here is Liability in his favorite role at the Black Knight. :rofl:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eMkth8FWno[/ame]

Go away Joe. You lost, dude. Get over it already and fade back into obscurity where you belong.

JUNEAU, Alaska (AP) — A judge has ruled against Republican Joe Miller's lawsuit challenging how Alaska counted write-in votes for rival Lisa Murkowski in their U.S. Senate race.

Judge William Carey's ruling Friday is virtually certain to be appealed to the state Supreme Court. The judge said his decision wouldn't take effect until Tuesday to give Miller time to appeal.

Miller's attorney had asked Carey to strictly enforce a state law calling for write-in ballots to have the oval filled in, and either the candidate's last name or the name as it appears on the declaration of candidacy written in.

Murkowski ran an unprecedented write-in campaign after losing the GOP primary to the tea party favorite.

Unofficial results show she won. But Miller complained that the state shouldn't have used discretion in determining voter intent in tallying ballots for Murkowski.

The Associated Press: Judge rules against Miller in Alaska Senate race

Good. Shame on him for stretching this out.

My hunch is that he will soon fold his tent up. Alas.

I think (for better or for worse) he has the better technical legal argument with regard to getting all but a couple of thousand of Lesa Mookaki's "votes" thrown out. If it ever got that far and the judges followed the actual law, that would still leave the not inconsiderable matter of Miller's having to overcome the roughly 2000 vote deficit based on a uniform, fair, honest, valid STATEWIDE recount.

Since that seems to be a bit of a stretch, my sense of it is that Miller would be best advised to concede the race, now.

I suppose we'll see soon enough.

Liability, you are the clown, tis well known. :rofl:

Whatever JokeyFakey.

I have never been concerned with the idiot opinions of lying pussies for whom I have not the slightest little bit of respect. Frauds like you are certainly in that "class" of individuals.

Merry Christmas, you lying poseur!

I knew I wasn't the only one Starkey troll flames on when he's called out.

I've pwned this dude @ least 3 times by now, he was the 1st one on my pwned belt lol, but his ego, and ignorance won't allow em to just leave well enough alone, so now he cyber stalks me on here, prodding me for a response, to try to initiate another attempt @ debate, so he can TRY to redeem himself.:doubt:

I have yet to really humor him.:lol:

I said her base, moron, not the Alaskan GOP base. And you offer NO proof that the Alaskan GOP base is conservative rather than centrist.

You're an idiot, and I've kicked your ass all over this forum. Maybe this forum is more your speed.

Oh, and Merry Christmas!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

I guess you didn't get enough of me humiliating you on Palin's win % and who's who of the TEA Party.

Let's try this again shall we intellectual void. MURKOWSKI IS A REPUBLICAN, HER BASE IS THE ALASKAN GOP BASE, WHICH REJECTED HER, AND SHE'S SPITTING ON NOW. It's common knowledge that Alaska tilts conservative, especially its GOP voters. Everyone here knows this, but you apparently, how pathetic.

I guess you thought she was a Dem.:lol::lol::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Lol how bout you pack in it dude, you don't need to dig that hole any further, this is why your on my pwned belt.:lol:

Unfortunately for Miller the GOP base isn't the only people who get to vote in Alaska now. He lost, and is being a sore-loser. In democracies sometimes you win-other times you lose. The GOP threw Lisa M. out of the party, but the voters wanted her to stay in the senate-so she will. Now the GOP are bitching that she's not voting straight down party lines with them? That's what happens sometimes. Tough.

Oh I agree. Lisa won fair and square, seat her lil daddy appointed self again, let her RINO vote her way to firing next time.......

Liability, you are the clown, tis well known. :rofl:

Whatever JokeyFakey.

I have never been concerned with the idiot opinions of lying pussies for whom I have not the slightest little bit of respect. Frauds like you are certainly in that "class" of individuals.

I've pwned this dude @ least 3 times by now, he was the 1st one on my pwned belt lol, but his ego, and ignorance won't allow em to just leave well enough alone, so now he cyber stalks me on here, prodding me for a response, to try to initiate another attempt @ debate, so he can TRY to redeem himself.:doubt:

Here is R1 in his favorite role of 'I have pwnd you'. Enjoy! :lol:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhRUe-gz690[/ame]

Whatever JokeyFakey.

Yes...the delusions of grandeur overwhelm him

Yes...the delusions of grandeur overwhelm him

You do know even the MODS know that you're just a lefty posing? Right?:lol:

Give it up man, get real, otherwise you'll NEVER have ANY credibility here.:lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back