Alaska Judge Rules Against Miller

Joe lost. You can't win them all-this is a democracy and the person with the most amount of votes wins (and did win). Not wanting somebody's ballet to count because they couldn't properly spell a name doesn't sound like a very good democratic system now does it? Get over it.

Miller needs to pack up his tent and go home......if Palin will let him

Another Palin-FAIL.

Just set it over there with the rest of them!

Like Paul, Rubio, Toomey, annnnd she's 34-20 DUMBASS.

Palin Endorsements Tracker - The Washington Post

-Wondering why I shouldn't put you on teh pwned belt......-

You forgot the good-witch Christine and the WWE Smackdown in Connecticut

34-20=epic WIN, period, case closed.

"right"winger I'd stop diggin that hole, grasping for straws if i were you.:lol:

Then again...Palin did cost her party the US Senate

Sharon Angle?? :lol:

What was she thinking?

Another Palin-FAIL.

Rubio isn't a teabagger.
She had nothing to do with Paul or Toomey.

But she was a BIG supporter of the Delaware Witch, the Half-Baked Alaskan, the New York Bat Boy, and the Crazy Cat Lady from Nevada.

Another Palin-FAIL.

Rubio isn't a teabagger.
She had nothing to do with Paul or Toomey.

But she was a BIG supporter of the Delaware Witch, the Half-Baked Alaskan, the New York Bat Boy, and the Crazy Cat Lady from Nevada.

Rubio admittedly, proudly affiliates with us, we've been championing him since the longest, you desperate, lying, POS, annnnd

Jackass leaning Washington Post>
you........

Paul and Toomey are both in our camp, and, now keep up here, PALIN IS THE DEFACTO LEADER OF THE TEA PARTY.

May the stupid continue to be with you.:lol::cuckoo:

Hmmmm....... This could get real interesting. Murkowski owes the RNC nothing. And the Conservatives are spitting on her. As with others that they disagree with. Wonder why the Start passed so well?

Hmmmm....... This could get real interesting. Murkowski owes the RNC nothing. And the Conservatives are spitting on her. As with others that they disagree with. Wonder why the Start passed so well?

Her last term will likely be interesting, let's see if that RINO wannabe can indeed find new ways to spit on her base that don't want her anymore.

Her last term will likely be interesting, let's see if that RINO wannabe can indeed find new ways to spit on her base that don't want her anymore.
Try this:

WAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

gop-cry-baby.jpg

Forum List

Back