alan moore donating screen royalties to blm

another idiot. yeah just let them keep buying mansions for themselves and not helping others,. keep passing them free poverty money. hollywood is a bunch of idiots.
Like you dumbass MAGA fools that keep paying Trump's legal fees.

It’s reality.
BLM is a racist hate group. It’s name alone suggests and endorses segregation.
Ok that’s your opinion and like I said I don’t think anyone is doubting it is what l you believe, but it doesn’t make it true. It’a 2023 people considering any group they disagree with as a racist anti American group. Again it doesn’t make it true

1, Like other posters, I have never heard of him. (Of course, I am so old that the only movie stars I recognize are Cary Grant and Betty Davis.)

2. That gentleman has an absolute right to donate to any cause he likes. ( I wish he would also donate some money to stray dog rescue organizations.)

3. I actually feel sorry for him. If he or any of his loved ones or friends are ever the victim of violent crime, he may come to regret his generosity to that particular group.

well people ar always mad at these idiots in hollywood. people are pissed at the rock and oprah . billionaires trying to siphon off money from their poor fans. ugh even Keanu Reeves. tisk.

Forum List

Back