alan moore donating screen royalties to blm

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

another idiot. yeah just let them keep buying mansions for themselves and not helping others,. keep passing them free poverty money. hollywood is a bunch of idiots.

another idiot. yeah just let them keep buying mansions for themselves and not helping others,. keep passing them free poverty money. hollywood is a bunch of idiots.
Nice! Now they can buy some wigs, crazy long fake nails, spinner rims and some gold chains with that money!

His money, maybe he thinks that will make him a Hollywood A-lister.

Way to throw your money down a black hole (pun intended) there Mr. Alan Moore.

Attachments

• Image2.jpg
    Image2.jpg
    179.4 KB · Views: 3
God damn you alan Moore. I always had a measure of respect for him as a writer and he is very interesting to listen to talk about things. But now? I lost my respect for him.

Course I shouldn't be surprised. He always has been a bit of a anti establishment hippy at heart

God damn you alan Moore. I always had a measure of respect for him as a writer and he is very interesting to listen to talk about things. But now? I lost my respect for him.

Course I shouldn't be surprised. He always has been a bit of a anti establishment hippy at heart
wasting his own money on criminals

Forum List

Back