Alan Dershowitz on chicago torture - "White thugs have done it to people of color"

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
No matter what monstrous crime a black does, the jooz always use it to attack whites!!.
Alan Dershowitz: Facebook Torture Crew Faces Tough Legal Defense

jan 6 2016 Dershowitz, a Harvard Law School professor emeritus, said defense lawyers have little to work with.

"It just shows the depths of depravity that some people could sink to and we've seen similar video tapes over the years or at least we know of similar cases where white thugs have done it to people of color, of Muslims.

"And what we're seeing going on now in White Fish, Montana with Nazis parading with guns attacking Jews and we saw it against Catholics in the South during the Klan period."

No matter what monstrous crime a black does, the jooz always use it to attack whites!!.

jan 6 2016 Dershowitz, a Harvard Law School professor emeritus, said defense lawyers have little to work with.

"It just shows the depths of depravity that some people could sink to and we've seen similar video tapes over the years or at least we know of similar cases where white thugs have done it to people of color, of Muslims.

"And what we're seeing going on now in White Fish, Montana with Nazis parading with guns attacking Jews and we saw it against Catholics in the South during the Klan period."
Exactly what I was describing in a previous thread, what Dershowitz, a white liberal, has done here now is lay the ground work and provide cover for the justification/instigation of the next attack, the minorities will go to jail and Dershowitz, a white liberal, will be hailed for his "contribution to the cause" and sleep in a nice warm bed.

I don't think race should even be an aspect of it. It was a brutal cruel crime by thugs taking advantage of a vulnerable person. That's all that really matters in this case. Not race. The fact that the victim was handicapped and that the perpetrators acted like thugs - a behavior that all thugs have in common, regardless of race, ethnicity or religion. Animals.

I don't think race should even be an aspect of it. It was a brutal cruel crime by thugs taking advantage of a vulnerable person. That's all that really matters in this case. Not race. The fact that the victim was handicapped and that the perpetrators acted like thugs - a behavior that all thugs have in common, regardless of race, ethnicity or religion. Animals.

"I don't think race should even be an aspect of it."

No race shouldn't be an aspect, but Leftists make everything about race EXCEPT when it's black people who do it, then they make excuses for the perpetrators.

No race shouldn't be an aspect, but Leftists make everything about race EXCEPT when it's black people who do it, then they make excuses for the perpetrators.

In all honesty Lucy, rightists do to. Look at how many threads are started that emphasize the race of the perpetrators. How many threads start with emphasizing a white perpetrator. It shouldn't matter right?

Excuses are for the sentancing phase. But crimes like this? No excuses. And - the perpetrators could have been any race. They're lower than fleas on the evolutionary scale.

Are you claiming he's lying? The facts are that white men have indeed done despicable things like this. There are some who would love to still do it. The reality is no "race" is exempt from scumbags like this. The sooner you figure that out the sooner you will evolve.

I think you may be looking for the Dylann Roof thread.

He's not a thug. He's more along the lines of Creep.

He's not a thug. He's more along the lines of Creep.
k

So your telling us you dont agree with hate crime laws?

In all honesty Lucy, rightists do to. Look at how many threads are started that emphasize the race of the perpetrators. How many threads start with emphasizing a white perpetrator. It shouldn't matter right?

Excuses are for the sentancing phase. But crimes like this? No excuses. And - the perpetrators could have been any race. They're lower than fleas on the evolutionary scale.

No there should be no excuses, it doesn't matter what race someone is, there should be Zero Tolerance for this type of POS and Alan Dershowitz himself is a POS.

The situation is that IF it's a black on white happening then it's either played down or it's effectively "they deserved it because they are white"

We had this on a thread last night, where it was stated that these knuckledraggers were provoked and I responded how were they provoked, seeing a white person is provocation in itself and the person I asked that to never responded, which I took as a yes being white in itself is a provocation, which is completely ridiculous and the lowest level of excuse.

I certainly don't. Those laws bifurcate the country into "good" people and "normal" people. We should just be people.

No, I think there is a place for them and if investigations prove that it is a hate crime it should be pursued. But I think the emphasis here is misplaced. What's horrible is what was done to a defenseless disabled person - more so than the hate crime aspects. So it makes me wonder - why are people emphasizing the hate crime aspect? Because they care about the victim or becuase they want to make it about race?

No there should be no excuses, it doesn't matter what race someone is, there should be Zero Tolerance for this type of POS and Alan Dershowitz himself is a POS.

The situation is that IF it's a black on white happening then it's either played down or it's effectively "they deserved it because they are white"

We had this on a thread last night, where it was stated that these knuckledraggers were provoked and I responded how were they provoked, seeing a white person is provocation in itself and the person I asked that to never responded, which I took as a yes being white in itself is a provocation, which is completely ridiculous and the lowest level of excuse.

I don't see how they could be "provoked". In fact - I don't see how anyone committing that sort of crime can be "provoked". That's a crap excuse!

No, I think there is a place for them and if investigations prove that it is a hate crime it should be pursued. But I think the emphasis here is misplaced. What's horrible is what was done to a defenseless disabled person - more so than the hate crime aspects. So it makes me wonder - why are people emphasizing the hate crime aspect? Because they care about the victim or becuase they want to make it about race?

Why do liberals constantly call every crime committed against blacks a hate crime?

Why do liberals constantly call every crime committed against blacks a hate crime?

They were not sure whether to charge these POS with a hate crime, that's what the Chief of Police said it was a "potential hate crime" and they were not sure whether to charge them with a hate crime, even though they were making the victim say "fuck white people" etc

If this was reversed and it was whites kidnapping and torturing a black, within a split second it'd be called a hate crime.

So the double standard is, black on white crime not sure if it's a hate crime, white on black crime it's automatically a hate crime.

Either all are hate crimes or none are hate crimes.

Are you claiming he's lying? The facts are that white men have indeed done despicable things like this. There are some who would love to still do it. The reality is no "race" is exempt from scumbags like this. The sooner you figure that out the sooner you will evolve.
While there is some fundamental truth to what you've said here the fact remains that Alan Dershowitz is a disgusting sonofabitch whose very persona, whether what he's saying is factual or not, is obnoxious. In his case it's the messenger, not the message.

There are some people who, no matter what they are saying or doing, tend to inspire a homicidal impulse. Dershowitz is one of those people. I am frankly surprised no one has strangled him or beaten the life out of him yet.

Forum List

Back