Alan Colmes Gives Perry Zero Chance Soley Because He Is From Texas. How Racist !!

Alan Colmes thinks that just because u are a politician from Texas, that the rest of the USA wont vote for you, the comment he made that America will not vote for another Texan in the White House, was like saying, America will never vote for another Black Man in the White House.

Alan Colmes thinks that just because u are a politician from Texas, that the rest of the USA wont vote for you, the comment he made that America will not vote for another Texan in the White House, was like saying, America will never vote for another Black Man in the White House.

you're not too bright, are you?

:clap2:

I'm sure many of us saw him last night on "Bill O'Reilly" going off into left field looking for excuses to write off Rick Perry as a potential candidate. To claim that America will not elect another Governor from Texas was one of the most laughable comments Colmes ever made.He could not think of one reasonable issue of Governor's Perry record to make him an affective candidate. Did any of you see him on Neil Cavuto yesterday? He was so Presidential !! gave such an impressive interview. Yet later that night, that annoying Al Colmes tries to rip him apart as if Governor Perry was as qualified to be President as Howard Dean. I think he's just scared !! We all know if Perry runs, he will win AND OBAMA IS TOAST !!

"Alan Colmes Gives Perry Zero Chance Soley Because He Is From Texas. How Racist !!"

Texans are a race? Who knew.

Last edited:

I'm sure many of us saw him last night on "Bill O'Reilly" going off into left field looking for excuses to write off Rick Perry as a potential candidate. To claim that America will not elect another Governor from Texas was one of the most laughable comments Colmes ever made.He could not think of one reasonable issue of Governor's Perry record to make him an affective candidate. Did any of you see him on Neil Cavuto yesterday? He was so Presidential !! gave such an impressive interview. Yet later that night, that annoying Al Colmes tries to rip him apart as if Governor Perry was as qualified to be President as Howard Dean. I think he's just scared !! We all know if Perry runs, he will win AND OBAMA IS TOAST !!

uhm

When did Texan b/c a race?

Did some evelution happen?

uhm

Close, the word is "D'evolution". Some consider the process a form of abatement.

Secessionist traitor Perry would probably sweep the "South will rise again" vote..but little else. If he carries three states in the South..I would be surprised.

Still lying I see.

Give it up dumbass, Rick Perry never called for Texas to secede even the link you provided on another thread proved it.

Does Perry scare you as much or more than Palin does?

Secessionist traitor Perry would probably sweep the "South will rise again" vote..but little else. If he carries three states in the South..I would be surprised.

Continuous repetition of a false statement won't make it true.​

Rick Perry threatened to secede?

rulings%2Ftom-false.gif

PolitiFact Texas | Bill White says Rick Perry threatened to secede

Of course he didn't say it straight out. It's not THEIR way. THEY talk in code. You know how THEY are. :eek:

Yes we talk in code.:cuckoo:

Damn you people are stupid!

He said "We’ve got a great union. There is absolutely no reason to dissolve it."

There is no way that that statement can be construed as secessionist.

Unless of course you are a partisan hack with an agenda that doesn't have the intellectual honesty to tell the truth about what others say.

BTW, who the heck cares what Alan Colmes says?

uhm

Close, the word is "D'evolution". Some consider the process a form of abatement.

Nah. We aren't talking about Progressives here.

Hannity routinely punked Colmes - that why he was kicked-off and was demoted to a Fox News Channel token- lib commentator.

now don't get me wrong, I am not some Dipturd like Colmes,Wasserman or Schumer, its how Colmes interrpited what he said about Perry. to say that,,NO AMERICAN IS GONNA VOTE FOR A TEXAN for President, sure sounds like a Yankee/Confederate/Union insult. Kinda like how Boston hates those Damn Yankees !!!! God I hope Perry runs and a month later all polls show an easy 55/45 lead,,,,,Colmes and his dodobird friends will not be able to spin it!

to the op.; Colmes has something of a point; if obama wants to frame it in campaign ads etc. it will gain some traction, however for the informed, which sometimes are far and few between admittedly they will discover and know that Perry and the Bush's never got along, in fact Bush endorsed Perrys adversary(s) twice.

as far as using the Texan thing, in fairness reps or cans have used the " NE liberal" as a cudgel too, effectively in fact.

Just for the craic of it, could you please provide me with some evidence that Perry is a traitor as you claim? I will require evidence that supports the definition of the word 'traitor' as defined by US law.

Thanks.

Turned it into a debt ridden uneducated sewer of anti american people?

I'm struggling to remember that I like you when you make such uneducated, frankly, fucking moronic statements as this.

Wanna start acting your age instead of your shoe size? Or do I have to review your status from 'intelligent liberal' to 'gibbering fucking moronic lefty'?

Your call.

Just for the craic of it, could you please provide me with some evidence that Perry is a traitor as you claim? I will require evidence that supports the definition of the word 'traitor' as defined by US law.

Thanks.

asked and not answered by me to him, oh, last week. but I give you cred for trying ;)

Turned it into a debt ridden uneducated sewer of anti american people?

I'm struggling to remember that I like you when you make such uneducated, frankly, fucking moronic statements as this.

Wanna start acting your age instead of your shoe size? Or do I have to review your status from 'intelligent liberal' to 'gibbering fucking moronic lefty'?

Your call.

I laud your patience CG, I have given up....:doubt:

Forum List

Back