Alabama Puts Planned Parenthood Clinic on Probation After Undercover Sting

Status
Not open for further replies.
☭proletarian☭;1998641 said:
A fifteen-year-old is old enough to say she doesn't want to, Bo.

Funny, you people seem to think they're not old enough to consent to sex, yet they're old enough to decide to kill their child.

So, then a 15 year old is old enough to sign a binding contract.

It is the same thing, in a way....legally giving permission.

Sorry....it is statutory rape AT THE LEAST. And I find it rather disgusting those excusing it on these boards. Let me guess.....guys?

So you agree that a 15-year-old can't consent to killing her baby?

It's starting to get that way in my town as well. And the schools treat them like princesses. Relaxed rules, private tutoring during "maternity leave" , cards and presents from teachers, etc. They love the special attention. And they have no idea what they are in for.

A little sexual education at age 12 perhaps?

☭proletarian☭;1998285 said:
Saying NO is the responsibility of BOTH male and female.
Reminds me of the father of one of my daughter's friends. They have 6 girls.
He stated that he was frustrated that "My wife can not give me the boy we want".
I informed him that it is the MALE, HIS chromosome that determines sex of a child. His wife said God determined the sex, not anything else.

Not quite. He could give a Y and she could still give him a girl.
let them do it as no law will stop either.

Making rape illegal doesn't stop it from happening, either...

But you can prosecute it....despite those who excuse it.

☭proletarian☭;1998285 said:
Saying NO is the responsibility of BOTH male and female.
Reminds me of the father of one of my daughter's friends. They have 6 girls.
He stated that he was frustrated that "My wife can not give me the boy we want".
I informed him that it is the MALE, HIS chromosome that determines sex of a child. His wife said God determined the sex, not anything else.

Not quite. He could give a Y and she could still give him a girl.
let them do it as no law will stop either.
Making rape illegal doesn't stop it from happening, either...

But you can prosecute it....despite those who excuse it.

Exactly.

As with those who kill their children.

Xotoxi - trust me these girls have gotten plenty of sex ed We even have the robot babies in the middle school. And no bodocea - I don't want them kicked to the curb - just treated like everybody else - no more - no less. Getting pregnant at 16 is not a miracle or a blessing - its.a mistake unworthy of "Congratulations - Great Job!"

☭proletarian☭;1998686 said:

I would, but I would also say that a 15-year-old who has been raped, possibly by a member of her own family, should not be forced to have her life destroyed by being forced to raise a child she didn't want. A child that would remind her of being raped every time she looked at it.

As I said earlier, my point was not that every 13-15 who had sex should be allowed to have an abortion without parental consent. In fact, it is my opinion that this should not happen in 99.9% of the cases.

But in the extreme cases, like those I mentioned above, I believe that these people in all probability made what they considered to be the moral choice, if not the legal one, for the several girls mentioned.

Now, as I mentioned, the article provided no details, so I can't say that for sure, but I'd bet on it.

I would, but I would also say that a 15-year-old who has been raped, possibly by a member of her own family, should not be forced to have her life destroyed by being forced to raise a child she didn't want.

Life destroyed?

Let's agree, for the sake of argument, that she shouldn't be forced to rear the child.

Adoption Services, Adoption Agencies and Adoption Laws. Plus helpful info for Pregnant Women and Birth Mothers

There's the first Google result.

A child that would remind her of being raped every time she looked at it.
I knew a woman who had a child because of sexual abuse. She loved her baby. Hated the father, naturally, but loved her baby.

Can't speak for them all, but your implication that all rape victims would somehow suffer every time they saw their child is evidently a load of crap.

But in the extreme cases, like those I mentioned above, I believe that these people in all probability made what they considered to be the moral choice, if not the legal one, for the several girls mentioned.

I've given you the moral option above.

In answer to ☭proletarian☭ post# 1999149

Sweet, so when a 13 year old child, whose body isn't even ready to easily bear children in most circumstances, needs a place to stay when her parents kick her out, and needs someone to pay the large medical bills her pregnancy will incur, you're volunteering to put her up and pay?

Nice. I know quite a few organizations that will be happy to take you up on that offer.

And, let's say for the sake of argument that the baby is black. Now, it wouldn't make a difference to me, but I know there is a much larger demand for white babies than black babies.

So, how many black babies of 13 year old girls have you adopted?

Just wondering.

Last edited:
☭proletarian☭;1998641 said:
A fifteen-year-old is old enough to say she doesn't want to, Bo.

Funny, you people seem to think they're not old enough to consent to sex, yet they're old enough to decide to kill their child.

So, then a 15 year old is old enough to sign a binding contract.

It is the same thing, in a way....legally giving permission.

Sorry....it is statutory rape AT THE LEAST. And I find it rather disgusting those excusing it on these boards. Let me guess.....guys?

I am against 15 years olds making any kind of medical decision without a parent or guardian's signature. As for killing her baby, that would be murder...and I've heard of a few girls doing that and getting caught/convicted for it.

I am against 15 years olds making any kind of medical decision without a parent or guardian's signature. As for killing her baby, that would be murder...and I've heard of a few girls doing that and getting caught/convicted for it.

Yeah, killing babies, that's pretty harsh.

Strange that I didn't hear about anyone "killing babies" in the article. Did they see some kind of addendum to the article that I missed?

I support a womans right to choose, but like others on here, I believe Planned Parenthood is a corrupt organization. Can anyone provide info that these girls are being properly counseled on all options? Do they have connections with any adoption agencies?

I support a womans right to choose, but like others on here, I believe Planned Parenthood is a corrupt organization. Can anyone provide info that these girls are being properly counseled on all options? Do they have connections with any adoption agencies?

Nope, and you may be right on all counts as far as I know.

I have personally known a a few people who worked for planned parenthood who were truly caring, honest people, but that's just my personal experience, I have no statistical data.

In answer to ☭proletarian☭ post# 1999149

Sweet, so when a 13 year old child, whose body isn't even ready to easily bear children in most circumstances, needs a place to stay when her parents kick her out, and needs someone to pay the large medical bills her pregnancy will incur, you're volunteering to put her up and pay?

(insert sexual-exploitation-for-room-and-board joke here)
And, let's say for the sake of argument that the baby is black. Now, it wouldn't make a difference to me, but I know there is a much larger demand for white babies than black babies.

So, how many black babies of 13 year old girls have you adopted?

I only adopt human children

kkk-robe-l.jpg

Vast needs to learn how to use the quote feature.

Too lazy to click a fucking button?

It'd've taken less time that what you typed.

Dumbass.

☭proletarian☭;1999834 said:
Too lazy to click a fucking button?

It'd've taken less time that what you typed.

Dumbass.

No, I would have had to cut out the original text to save space... I hate filling up the screen with posts... and, oh what the hell, is it really that big a deal to you?

I have been on this board for years and have said from day one that Planned Parenthood is a piece of shit organization. They will not release records, they do not observe mandatory reporting laws, they illegally abort babies #1 without parental consent, and #2, in states which have a "cut off" date, well past that date.

They are a slimeball organization that does the work of the fucking devil, and only pieces of shit who place no value upon life, of babies, of young girls, of anyone who doesn't look exactly like themselves, support them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back