Alabama Puts Planned Parenthood Clinic on Probation After Undercover Sting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here in northwestern Illinois an umarried, pregnant teenager wears being pregnant like a badge of honor. It's pretty sad because that's what the world has come to.

Saying NO is the responsibility of BOTH male and female.
Reminds me of the father of one of my daughter's friends. They have 6 girls.
He stated that he was frustrated that "My wife can not give me the boy we want".
I informed him that it is the MALE, HIS chromosome that determines sex of a child. His wife said God determined the sex, not anything else.
Both male and female are responsible. All the time. That is the problem we have. There needs to be a special prison for men that co not take care of their kids.
Abortion? I am adamantly opposed. Tobacco smoke kills 400K a year and I am opposed to that also.
But let them do it as no law will stop either. Laws stop the poor and allow the wealthy to do it "for medical reasons".

Here in northwestern Illinois an umarried, pregnant teenager wears being pregnant like a badge of honor. It's pretty sad because that's what the world has come to.

It's starting to get that way in my town as well. And the schools treat them like princesses. Relaxed rules, private tutoring during "maternity leave" , cards and presents from teachers, etc. They love the special attention. And they have no idea what they are in for.

No one expects the man to stay or pay. They've been given a pass. And the taxpayers are guilted into paying for their offspring with the most expensive phrase in the English language 'BUT WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN???"

Investigators with the health department said records at the clinic showed several minors aged 13-15 had received abortions without proper verification of parental consent since November 2008.

I don't think the tape tells the whole story. I'm not sure how many "several" is, but this clinic may be facing "several" lawsuits from parents.

Looks like in Alabama, many of the girls start fucking immediately after their first crimson tide.

Is there a statistic on how many babies are killed each day because some stupid ass fucking teenagers were too irresponsible to be safe about their sexual escapades?

13-15 years old? WTF?

How about instead of killing the babies, we kill the teenagers' parents for being piece of shit failures?

In most cases, most girls who get pregnant before age 15 become so due to rape, much of the time by a family member.

From the Wiki:
Teenage pregnancy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Studies have found that between 11 and 20 percent of pregnancies in teenagers are a direct result of rape, while about 60 percent of teenage mothers had unwanted sexual experiences preceding their pregnancy. Before age 15, a majority of first-intercourse experiences among females are reported to be non-voluntary; the Guttmacher Institute found that 60 percent of girls who had sex before age 15 were coerced by males who on average were six years their senior. One in five teenage fathers admitted to forcing girls to have sex with them.

So how about we kill the guys that raped the teenage girls instead?

This has been an issue in Kansas. Unfortunately, prosecutors are not able to get the records of men that have raped underage girls because Planned Parenthood won't give up the information. Additionally, they are required to report when girls that age are raped and they don't.

A corrupt organization indeed.

Did you all actually watch that video?

In the first video, the girl isn't allowed to get an abortion, in the second video the woman refers the girl to her supervisor, who was supposed to be in the next day.

This is Fox News we're talking about... :cuckoo:

Is there a statistic on how many babies are killed each day because some stupid ass fucking teenagers were too irresponsible to be safe about their sexual escapades?

13-15 years old? WTF?

How about instead of killing the babies, we kill the teenagers' parents for being piece of shit failures?

In most cases, most girls who get pregnant before age 15 become so due to rape, much of the time by a family member.

From the Wiki:

Studies have found that between 11 and 20 percent of pregnancies in teenagers are a direct result of rape, while about 60 percent of teenage mothers had unwanted sexual experiences preceding their pregnancy. Before age 15, a majority of first-intercourse experiences among females are reported to be non-voluntary; the Guttmacher Institute found that 60 percent of girls who had sex before age 15 were coerced by males who on average were six years their senior. One in five teenage fathers admitted to forcing girls to have sex with them.

This has been an issue in Kansas. Unfortunately, prosecutors are not able to get the records of men that have raped underage girls because Planned Parenthood won't give up the information. Additionally, they are required to report when girls that age are raped and they don't.

A corrupt organization indeed.

Are you talking about forceable/violent rape or statutory rape?

☭proletarian☭;1996341 said:
Investigators with the health department said records at the clinic showed several minors aged 13-15 had received abortions without proper verification of parental consent
Alabama Puts Planned Parenthood Clinic on Probation After Undercover Sting - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

Were they Negroes? I bet they were.

Planned Parenthood...

Keeping the black population in check since 1942.

Read the study again. It does not support your statement that "most girls who get pregnant before age 15 become so due to rape".

"the Guttmacher Institute found that 60 percent of girls who had sex before age 15 were coerced by males who on average were six years their senior"

If a 13-15 year old girl has sex with a man 6 years her senior then that is statutory rape.

Be that as it may, the article in question mentioned "several" girls who got abortions without consent, not "many", indicating a small number.

It is possible that all of the girls involved were victims of incestual rape where the parents could not be informed. The article does not give details.

And the "sting" operation proves nothing at all, as I mentioned in my last post.

One is too many you stupid fuck! And it doesn't matter how they got pregnant the fact is planned parenthood is performing medical procedures on these young girls without parental consent. In your haste to defend planned parenthood, you attempt to vilify the girls. Class act you fucking loser!

Saying NO is the responsibility of BOTH male and female.
Reminds me of the father of one of my daughter's friends. They have 6 girls.
He stated that he was frustrated that "My wife can not give me the boy we want".
I informed him that it is the MALE, HIS chromosome that determines sex of a child. His wife said God determined the sex, not anything else.

Not quite. He could give a Y and she could still give him a girl.
let them do it as no law will stop either.

Making rape illegal doesn't stop it from happening, either...

I'm all for killing the rapists my man, but how many of those "rapes" were really just some dude guilting a girl into opening her legs, and not actually a physically forced encounter?

It's no secret that girls have a habit of crying rape when in fact it wasn't actually a rape.

Even at the tender young age of 15, there's a bit of personal responsibility that comes into play.

Holy Cow! If this post was supposed to be a sarcastic joke, it fails....not funny at all. :doubt:

13-15 years old? WTF?

From the Wiki:

Even at the HIGH end of your link which is 20 percent, that is not MOST. Wanna try again?

And last I checked saying no is still the responsibility of the Female.

Ah...a 15 year old deserves what she gets at the hands of an adult (usually adult male family member) if she doesn't say "No".

I'm finding out some rather disturbing things about some of our posters here.

No one's arguing that it's statutory, but statutory is just a legal term. The girl still has the ability, and the RESPONSIBILITY, to say no if she doesn't want to have sex.
The reason people under 18 are not afforded full adult privileges is they lack full adult cognitive abilities; in this case the teenager actually MAY lack the ability to resist psychological pressure from an older individual. There is a strong desire in children to appear "grown up" particularly to those a few years older than they, a little brother/sister syndrome, hence when a guy 6 years older notices the young maid, she is flattered. I use maid because the study stated the First sexual encounter for 60% of all girls who have sex by age 15 is forced. Not 60% of encounters, but 60% of first encounters. In other words the rape of young girls may be producing a large part of the "trampy" behavior of which they are accused. After all, once the girl is raped she has no virginity to protect does she?

A fifteen-year-old is old enough to say she doesn't want to, Bo.

Funny, you people seem to think they're not old enough to consent to sex, yet they're old enough to decide to kill their child.

It's starting to get that way in my town as well. And the schools treat them like princesses. Relaxed rules, private tutoring during "maternity leave" , cards and presents from teachers, etc. They love the special attention. And they have no idea what they are in for.

No one expects the man to stay or pay. They've been given a pass. And the taxpayers are guilted into paying for their offspring with the most expensive phrase in the English language 'BUT WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN???"

Do these girls get treated like princesses, really? Some one takes care of their kids for them? How do you want them treated? Kicked to the curb?

☭proletarian☭;1998641 said:
A fifteen-year-old is old enough to say she doesn't want to, Bo.

Funny, you people seem to think they're not old enough to consent to sex, yet they're old enough to decide to kill their child.

So, then a 15 year old is old enough to sign a binding contract. It is the same thing, in a way....legally giving permission.

Sorry....it is statutory rape AT THE LEAST. And I find it rather disgusting those excusing it on these boards. Let me guess.....guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back