Alabama = Biggest Snowflakes of them all

If the state is conferring tax benefits, then they have to be involved. Otherwise, what's the point?

The state confers tax benefits for having children. They are not involved in that. Why do they have to be involved in marriage? And why does the state give tax breaks for being married?
The state's totally involved with your kids. You get a social security number at birth. Ever heard of child protective services? Compulsory school? Where the hell you live?

Do they ask permission to have children where you live?
I worked in Child Protective Services. From what I've seen we might want to require people to apply for a procreation license. Especially Republicans, red necks and religious nut jobs.

Last edited:
There's homosexuality all over the animal kingdom. Every species. Homophobia, like yours for example, is unique to humans. And it's abnormal.
Have you ever studied animal behavior or just picked it up from homosexual propaganda? There are no homosexual animals. There is homosexual behavior in response to a stressor, like being deprived of a suitable mate. Animals making such a stress related advance have been considered an attacker and torn to pieces. Much like nomal human males treat gays.

Humans aren't animals... Maybe you should take an Anatomy course.
Oh my my my. Humans certainly are animals. Like any other mammal.

No... no they are not. Our brains are more developed than any other species on the planet, and we have morals. And that might be why humans are considered by some to be born homosexual...

Scientists Link Brain Symmetry, Sexual Orientation
Liberals are animals, your brain is not functional and you have no morals.
I'm a liberal, and being called an animal is a compliment. Conservatives are zombie troll bots who don't know they're dead.

Last edited:
Some humans might be born with the aberration of homosexuality, true. There are all kinds of aberrations. People are just born that way. Serial killers are born that way and generally express themselves quite young. Child predators are born that way.

Homosexuality is generally a benign aberration. It appears as 10% of the population no matter what population or time period. It only becomes toxic when accepted as normal. Much as if serial killing suddenly became normal.

That is a HORRIBLE analogy. Some people are born left handed. Some people are born with red hair... just because someone is born into the minority doesn't make then abnormal and in the same category as a serial killer.

they aren't a minority, that's just a lie. They're fetishists with mental disorders, period. they aren't 'born that way', they aren't deprived of any rights, they aren't anything but deviants and sociopaths.
Some humans might be born with the aberration of homosexuality, true. There are all kinds of aberrations. People are just born that way. Serial killers are born that way and generally express themselves quite young. Child predators are born that way.

Homosexuality is generally a benign aberration. It appears as 10% of the population no matter what population or time period. It only becomes toxic when accepted as normal. Much as if serial killing suddenly became normal.

That is a HORRIBLE analogy. Some people are born left handed. Some people are born with red hair... just because someone is born into the minority doesn't make then abnormal and in the same category as a serial killer.

they aren't a minority, that's just a lie. They're fetishists with mental disorders, period. they aren't 'born that way', they aren't deprived of any rights, they aren't anything but deviants and sociopaths.
Sociopaths Bubba, ? Really. ? Do you understand what a sociopath is? That is moronic!

Now here is an example of a state that has gone full bonkers. They will not get away with this shit Tennessee Bill Would Undo Marriage Equality

Tennessee Republican Rep. Mark Pody, who claims God has called him to stop same-sex marriages, introduced House Bill 1412, the Tennessee Natural Marriage Defense Act, last September. At the same time, Sen. Mae Beavers, also a Republican, introduced companion legislation in the Senate.

If the state is conferring tax benefits, then they have to be involved. Otherwise, what's the point?

The state confers tax benefits for having children. They are not involved in that. Why do they have to be involved in marriage? And why does the state give tax breaks for being married?
The state's totally involved with your kids. You get a social security number at birth. Ever heard of child protective services? Compulsory school? Where the hell you live?

I worked in Child Protective Services. From what I've seen we might want to require people to apply for a procreation license. Especially Republicans, red necks and religious nut jobs.

yes, the homosexual 'community' has a wonderful record 'protecting children', like the 'gay youth shelter' counselors who used runaways as their private harems, the fine Connecticut couple who pleaded 'no contest' for molesting three of their nine foster children, all blackand all male, yeah no red flag there for somebody in 'Child Protective Services' I bet,, and the lovely hairdresser couple who raped and killed 13 year old Jesse Dirkhising, and on and on. Sell the snake oil somewhere else. The idea you're anywhere near children is just creepy and sad.

The state is way too involved in our personals lives.

yes, the homosexual 'community' has a wonderful record 'protecting children', like the 'gay youth shelter' counselors who used runaways as their private harems, the fine Connecticut couple who pleaded 'no contest' for molesting three of their nine foster children, and the lovely hairdresser couple who raped and killed 13 year old Jesse Dirkhising, and on and on. Sell the snake oil somewhere else. The idea you're anywhere near children is just creepy and sad.
That is just fucking stupid. Of course you can come up with a few cases where gay people harmed children. It happens. I can provide many more horror stories about what heterosexuals have done to children. Gay folks have been having children and adopting children for a long time. There are millions of children in the care of gay individuals and couples. Prove that there is a higher percentage of child abuse by gays or shut the fuck up. I used to remove children from abusive straight people and sometimes place them with gay people with complete confidence in their safety. You are a bigot and have no fucking idea what you're taking about,

Paranoia strikes deep! They are probably looking in your window right now, or spying on you through your TV, cell phone, or microwave.:coffee:

Homo behavior only inflicts something like 3% of the human population. Therefore it is, by definition, abnormal behavior. Whether we allow it or condemn it depends on our moral character, not science.

Paranoia strikes deep! They are probably looking in your window right now, or spying on you through your TV, cell phone, or microwave.:coffee:
I don't care about my life personally, as I have nothing to hide. If they want to watch me sip coffee and watch they tournament, then I feel sorry for them.

Homo behavior only inflicts something like 3% of the human population. Therefore it is, by definition, abnormal behavior. Whether we allow it or condemn it depends on our moral character, not science.
And just who the hell are you to "accept or condemn " anyone else's sexual preference or to decide what is moral? That you think that you can speaks volumes about your moral character or lack thereof.

Homosexuality may be statistically "abnormal " but that does not mean that it is not a normal variation on the spectrum of human sexuality. So is being left handed, which by the way also used to be condemned as abnormal. Get the fuck over it already

Yes, you are correct that it is not the common behavior for humans. However, it is also not rare at all. I have seen the numbers of between 3% and 5% of the population (these are relatively conservative estimates). So with a population of 320 million people in the US, there are between 9,600,000 and 16,000,000 homosexuals here.

And yes, it does very much depend on science. It is not "the devil" working through them and it is not a mental illness. It is simply a small percentage of the population that is wired a bit differently. Nothing bad. Just different.

Oh, and regardless of whether Alabama issues any more marriage licenses or not, they still recognize the marriages of those same sex couples. I participated in one such wedding. They were two of the first to get married in Alabama. Later they had a beautiful ceremony in a park in Tuscaloosa. Quite a few spectators stopped to watch. And older couple (senior citizens) watched and applauded at the end, as did a hispanic family who had come to play in the park. I saw the Dad holding up on of his smaller children, pointing and explaining. They applauded and cheered as the two women came down the "aisle", being showered with birdseed from all sides.

And just who the hell are you to "accept or condemn " anyone else's sexual preference or to decide what is moral? That you think that you can speaks volumes about your moral character or lack thereof.

Homosexuality may be statistically "abnormal " but that does not mean that it is not a normal variation on the spectrum of human sexuality. So is being left handed, which by the way also used to be condemned as abnormal. Get the fuck over it already
Wow! You are one angry motherfucker! You are clearly too stupid to discern that we basically have the same view that gays should be left alone to live their lives. But no, you have your trigger words that sent you off on a towering fit of leftist self-righteousness.

Dude, Fuck you. I don't particularly care for the opinions of idiots.

Yes, you are correct that it is not the common behavior for humans. However, it is also not rare at all. I have seen the numbers of between 3% and 5% of the population (these are relatively conservative estimates). So with a population of 320 million people in the US, there are between 9,600,000 and 16,000,000 homosexuals here.

And yes, it does very much depend on science. It is not "the devil" working through them and it is not a mental illness. It is simply a small percentage of the population that is wired a bit differently. Nothing bad. Just different.
Don't get me wrong. I have no moral objection to homo. Sure, it creeps me out a bit, but I am not going to pretend that it is some blasphemous disgrace.

Oh, and regardless of whether Alabama issues any more marriage licenses or not, they still recognize the marriages of those same sex couples. I participated in one such wedding. They were two of the first to get married in Alabama. Later they had a beautiful ceremony in a park in Tuscaloosa. Quite a few spectators stopped to watch. And older couple (senior citizens) watched and applauded at the end, as did a hispanic family who had come to play in the park. I saw the Dad holding up on of his smaller children, pointing and explaining. They applauded and cheered as the two women came down the "aisle", being showered with birdseed from all sides.
Btw, Winterborn, what is with your avi photo? It looks like you are leaning to the side to fart. Is that what you are doing?

There's homosexuality all over the animal kingdom. Every species. Homophobia, like yours for example, is unique to humans. And it's abnormal.
Have you ever studied animal behavior or just picked it up from homosexual propaganda? There are no homosexual animals. There is homosexual behavior in response to a stressor, like being deprived of a suitable mate. Animals making such a stress related advance have been considered an attacker and torn to pieces. Much like nomal human males treat gays.

No... no they are not. Our brains are more developed than any other species on the planet, and we have morals. And that might be why humans are considered by some to be born homosexual...

I'm not a Liberal and that is a very ignorant thing of you to say. Sounds like someone not comfortable with their own sexuality.

I'm not a Liberal and that is a very ignorant thing of you to say. Sounds like someone not comfortable with their own sexuality.
Your opinions are pretty liberal, dude.

Throwing such a temper tantrum over gay marriage they're doing away with all marriage certificates.

Alabama could eliminate marriage licenses to avoid having to sign same-sex marriage certificates

haha wow. Po, po snowflakes.
That's actually a violation of the citizens religious freedoms, and a violation of their 14TH Amendment rights.

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Normal people reject degeneracy.

This looks like a sensible resolution. Then the couple can have any kind of ceremony they want. Anyone can perform the marriage too! They don't need someone authorized by the state.
Yep...no protection from the government. No SSN survivor benefits. No property or child custody division benefits....fun times.
No all those things would still exist. The marriage would still be valid. The method of recording the marriage is all that changed.

It makes perfect sense.
Nope....all gone with no marriage license. You have to pay and pay and pay to get lawyers to create paperwork to replace the protection of marriage licenses...protections not recognized out of state.

Forum List

Back