Alabama = Biggest Snowflakes of them all

Liberals are animals, your brain is not functional and you have no morals.

I'm not a Liberal and that is a very ignorant thing of you to say. Sounds like someone not comfortable with their own sexuality.
Where did you get sex in that? Are you a pervert?

Last time I checked this is a thread about same sex marriage licenses and my post was about human brains being different from animals and it may be part of the reason why humans have born homosexuals... so it's easy for someone with half a brain to understand where the sex part came from... and thus why you didn't get it.
And my post reminded you that your kind does not posses intelligence or morals.

And for one I'm not a Liberal... which tells me YOUR kind are fucking idiots. :)

Anyone that thinks someone's sexual orientation has something to do with a person's morals or intelligence really do have some kind of mental problem.
Your views are liberal. Just saying.

If the state is conferring tax benefits, then they have to be involved. Otherwise, what's the point?

The state confers tax benefits for having children. They are not involved in that. Why do they have to be involved in marriage? And why does the state give tax breaks for being married?
The state's totally involved with your kids. You get a social security number at birth. Ever heard of child protective services? Compulsory school? Where the hell you live?

Only if you apply for it. They only get involved if you're a scumbag. I guess you never heard of home schooling. Clearly not in the Authoritarian hell hole you seem to love.
Let me see if I'm getting this right. You suggesting that parents need no get an SSN for there child at birth? Do you realize how fucking stupid that is??!! The kid will never be able to hold a legitimate job!!

As far as home schooling goes, that is tantamount to educational neglect and emotional abuse. There is more to schooling than learning to read, write and do basic math. There is socialization, sports, school plays and other activities that rounds out a child education. Your post is nothing but idiotic tripe.
The indoctrination of socialization is what caring parents want to protect their children from. Drug use, promiscuous sex, learned taking offense, the crime of white privilege and the ever popular, how to take a beating.

I'm not a Liberal and that is a very ignorant thing of you to say. Sounds like someone not comfortable with their own sexuality.

Last time I checked this is a thread about same sex marriage licenses and my post was about human brains being different from animals and it may be part of the reason why humans have born homosexuals... so it's easy for someone with half a brain to understand where the sex part came from... and thus why you didn't get it.

And for one I'm not a Liberal... which tells me YOUR kind are fucking idiots. :)

Anyone that thinks someone's sexual orientation has something to do with a person's morals or intelligence really do have some kind of mental problem.

Because I believe in freedoms I'm Liberal? The freedom to have the right to bear arms... that's a freedom I believe in. Please let me know how many Liberals believe in that?

If the state is conferring tax benefits, then they have to be involved. Otherwise, what's the point?

The state confers tax benefits for having children. They are not involved in that. Why do they have to be involved in marriage? And why does the state give tax breaks for being married?
The state's totally involved with your kids. You get a social security number at birth. Ever heard of child protective services? Compulsory school? Where the hell you live?

Only if you apply for it. They only get involved if you're a scumbag. I guess you never heard of home schooling. Clearly not in the Authoritarian hell hole you seem to love.
Let me see if I'm getting this right. You suggesting that parents need no get an SSN for there child at birth? Do you realize how fucking stupid that is??!! The kid will never be able to hold a legitimate job!!

As far as home schooling goes, that is tantamount to educational neglect and emotional abuse. There is more to schooling than learning to read, write and do basic math. There is socialization, sports, school plays and other activities that rounds out a child education. Your post is nothing but idiotic tripe.

Hmm unless things have changed I didn't get a social security card until I was 5 and my parents were signing me up for my first bank account to save for college.

Homo behavior only inflicts something like 3% of the human population. Therefore it is, by definition, abnormal behavior. Whether we allow it or condemn it depends on our moral character, not science.
And just who the hell are you to "accept or condemn " anyone else's sexual preference or to decide what is moral? That you think that you can speaks volumes about your moral character or lack thereof.

Homosexuality may be statistically "abnormal " but that does not mean that it is not a normal variation on the spectrum of human sexuality. So is being left handed, which by the way also used to be condemned as abnormal. Get the fuck over it already
Wow! You are one angry motherfucker! You are clearly too stupid to discern that we basically have the same view that gays should be left alone to live their lives. But no, you have your trigger words that sent you off on a towering fit of leftist self-righteousness.

Dude, Fuck you. I don't particularly care for the opinions of idiots.
I'm the one who is angry? Jesus fucking Christ! Listen to yourself!! We do not have the same views. You see gays as "abnormal" and question whether we should "allow it" You are a self righteous, judgmental jack ass . Get a grip!!
I never questioned whether we should allow homosexuality, you moron! Lol! You read a lot of shit into what people say, dude. That is a mental illness.
The more that you call me a moron, the more it's apparent that you are just flailing around trying to justify your bizarre horseshit. You said "Whether we allow it or condemn it depends on our moral character, not science." That is not questioning if we should allow it?? Get out of my face, sparky.
I am not questioning it, you idiot. I accept that homo is here and is here to stay. I am speaking generally, as a society. Goddamn, you are one STUPID motherfucker.

Run along, shit head. It is clear that you are borderline retarded and, therefore, it is not fair of me to continue attempting to have conversations with your limp brain. Go watch "Ice Age" and suck your thumb.

Because I believe in freedoms I'm Liberal? The freedom to have the right to bear arms... that's a freedom I believe in. Please let me know how many Liberals believe in that?

LIBERALS DO! Progressives don't.

Yes. You APPLY for a SSN. They are not assigned at birth from the almighty government. Where the hell do they create you people. Home schooled kids, on average, do far better than public school children That is a fact that probably warps your tiny little mind, but fact it is.

No, I do not believe in the same gun restriction that Liberals do... and I'm Pro-Life.

No, I do not believe in the same gun restriction that Liberals do... and I'm Pro-Life.

I am a liberal. Liberals care about people, and the individual Rights of those people. Progressives are different. Progressives are about authoritarian government. Everything they support takes power away from the people and gives it to the government. Sadly, the liberal moniker has been applied to progressives but we need to take it back. Being a liberal is not a bad thing. Being a progressive is.

I am a liberal. Liberals care about people, and the individual Rights of those people. Progressives are different. Progressives are about authoritarian government. Everything they support takes power away from the people and gives it to the government. Sadly, the liberal moniker has been applied to progressives but we need to take it back. Being a liberal is not a bad thing. Being a progressive is.
That distinction is nothing but made up bovine excrement. Notice how "progressive" contains the word "progress" That is what it's about. Moving forward. Change for the better. It is no more ...or less...about the size and role of government than is liberalism.

That distinction is nothing but made up bovine excrement. Notice how "progressive" contains the word "progress" That is what it's about. Moving forward. Change for the better. It is no more ...or less...about the size and role of government than is liberalism.

Where is there anything about "authoritarian government"
Progressive vs Liberal

LMAOO, the fuck you are, piece of shit liar. Everything you spout is draconian libertarian BS, and you incessantly rail against liberal causes.

Get the fuck outta here.

Do they ask permission to have children where you live?

That's hardly the point. If you want the tax benefits, then the state has to certify the marriage, or anyone can fraudulently obtain the tax benefits by falsely claiming to be married. Same with the children. They have to exist for you NOT to be committing fraud.

Are you slow?

I didn't get mine until I was 14 and got a job. Times have changed. They are now given at birth.

Hmm unless things have changed I didn't get a social security card until I was 5 and my parents were signing me up for my first bank account to save for college.

That's hardly the point. If you want the tax benefits, then the state has to certify the marriage, or anyone can fraudulently obtain the tax benefits by falsely claiming to be married. Same with the children. They have to exist for you NOT to be committing fraud.

Are you slow?

First of all, my question stands. The difference between marriage and children is that one requires permission before you do it. The other does not.

As for the tax benefits, I understand the reason they do it for having children. Those little buggers are expensive. Why do they do it for married couples?

Yes, I see that. It's called "propaganda". The fight for the last 300 years has been to free the people from oppressive government. The fight for you loons is to enslave them yet again. When you all don't get your way you kill everybody you disagree with. Progressives are responsible for more mass murder than all of the killings by all of the religions of the world combined...for all of mankinds history.

Are you slow?

First of all, my question stands. The difference between marriage and children is that one requires permission before you do it. The other does not.

As for the tax benefits, I understand the reason they do it for having children. Those little buggers are expensive. Why do they do it for married couples?
Same reason there are tax incentives for anything else. The government wants to encourage behavior. In this case, supposedly marriage promotes stability, better outcomes for children, etc. Frankly, I think the jury's out on some of that, but therein lies the reasoning.

Yes, I see that. It's called "propaganda". The fight for the last 300 years has been to free the people from oppressive government. The fight for you loons is to enslave them yet again. When you all don't get your way you kill everybody you disagree with. Progressives are responsible for more mass murder than all of the killings by all of the religions of the world combined...for all of mankinds history.

Jesus Christ, where do you come up with these lies?

What the fuck are you blathering about now??!! You can't get off of that oppressive government crap for some reason. There are far more oppressive forces at work that are real, as opposed to your irrational and paranoid fear of government. Progressives kill everybody who stands in our way. ?? That is fucking stupid and irrational and you damned well be better able to back up charges like that. You seem to be infected with the same brain disease as Trump and neither of you are able to learn by your own stupid mistakes.

Do you know anything at all about history? Apparently not:

The Progressive Era (1890 - 1920)

The early progressives rejected Social Darwinism. In other words, they were people who believed that the problems society faced (poverty, violence, greed, racism, class warfare) could best be addressed by providing good education, a safe environment, and an efficient workplace.

Progressives lived mainly in the cities, were college educated, and believed that government could be a tool for change. Social reformers, like Jane Addams, and journalists, like Jacob Riis and Ida Tarbel, were powerful voices for progressivism. They concentrated on exposing the evils of corporate greed, combating fear of immigrants, and urging Americans to think hard about what democracy meant. Other local leaders encouraged Americans to register to vote, fight political corruption, and let the voting public decide how issues should best be addressed (the initiative, the referendum, and the recall).

On a national level, progressivism gained a strong voice in the White House when Theodore Roosevelt became president in 1901. TR believed that strong corporations were good for America, but he also believed that corporate behavior must be watched to ensure that corporate greed did not get out of hand (trust-busting and federal regulation of business). Progressivism ended with World War I when the horrors of war exposed people's cruelty and many Americans associated President Woodrow Wilson's use of progressive language ("the war to make the world safe for democracy") with the war.

Last edited:

What the fuck are you blathering about now??!! You can't get off of that oppressive government crap for some reason. There are far more oppressive forces at work that are real, as opposed to your irrational and paranoid fear of government. Progressives kill everybody who stands in our way. ?? That is fucking stupid and irrational and you damned well be better able to back up charges like that. You seem to be infected with the same brain disease as Trump and neither of you are able to learn by your own stupid mistakes.

Do you know anything at all about history? Apparently not:

The Progressive Era (1890 - 1920)

The early progressives rejected Social Darwinism. In other words, they were people who believed that the problems society faced (poverty, violence, greed, racism, class warfare) could best be addressed by providing good education, a safe environment, and an efficient workplace.

Progressives lived mainly in the cities, were college educated, and believed that government could be a tool for change. Social reformers, like Jane Addams, and journalists, like Jacob Riis and Ida Tarbel, were powerful voices for progressivism. They concentrated on exposing the evils of corporate greed, combating fear of immigrants, and urging Americans to think hard about what democracy meant. Other local leaders encouraged Americans to register to vote, fight political corruption, and let the voting public decide how issues should best be addressed (the initiative, the referendum, and the recall).

On a national level, progressivism gained a strong voice in the White House when Theodore Roosevelt became president in 1901. TR believed that strong corporations were good for America, but he also believed that corporate behavior must be watched to ensure that corporate greed did not get out of hand (trust-busting and federal regulation of business). Progressivism ended with World War I when the horrors of war exposed people's cruelty and many Americans associated President Woodrow Wilson's use of progressive language ("the war to make the world safe for democracy") with the war.

Sure thing dude. It is quite clear that it is you who are the ignorant one. Here, I'll help to educate you. Enjoy.

"Just as progressives were generally enthusiastic about socialist movements in the Soviet Union and Europe, they were also overwhelmingly supportive of the fascist movements in Italy and Germany during the 1920s and 1930s. “In many respects,” writes journalist Jonah Goldberg, “the founding fathers of modern liberalism, the men and women who laid the intellectual groundwork of the New Deal and the welfare state, thought that fascism sounded like ... a worthwhile 'experiment'”:

• H. G. Wells, one of the most influential progressives of the 20th century, said in 1932 that progressives must become “liberal fascists” and “enlightened Nazis.” Regarding totalitarianism, he stated: “I have never been able to escape altogether from its relentless logic.” Calling for a “‘Phoenix Rebirth’ of Liberalism” under the umbrella of “Liberal Fascism,” Wells said: “I am asking for a Liberal Fascisti, for enlightened Nazis.”
  • The poet Wallace Stevens pronounced himself “pro-Mussolini personally.”
  • The eminent historian Charles Beard wrote of Mussolini’s efforts: “Beyond question, an amazing experiment is being made [in Italy], an experiment in reconciling individualism and socialism.”
  • Muckraking journalists almost universally admired Mussolini. Lincoln Steffens, for one, said that Italian fascism made Western democracy, by comparison, look like a system run by “petty persons with petty purposes.” Mussolini, Steffens proclaimed reverently, had been “formed” by God “out of the rib of Italy.”
  • McClure’s Magazine founder Samuel McClure, an important figure in the muckraking movement, described Italian fascism as “a great step forward and the first new ideal in government since the founding of the American Republic.”
  • After having vistited Italy and interviewed Mussolini in 1926, the American humorist Will Rogers, who was informally dubbed “Ambassador-at-Large of the United States” by the National Press Club, said of the fascist dictator: “I’m pretty high on that bird.” “Dictator form of government is the greatest form of government,” Rogers wrote, “that is, if you have the right dictator.”
  • Reporter Ida Tarbell was deeply impressed by Mussolini's attitudes regarding labor, affectionately dubbing him “a despot with a dimple.”
  • NAACP co-founder W. E. B. DuBois saw National Socialism as a worthy model for economic organization. The establishment of the Nazi dictatorship in Germany, he wrote, had been “absolutely necessary to get the state in order.” In 1937 DuBois stated: “there is today, in some respects, more democracy in Germany than there has been in years past.”
  • FDR adviser Rexford Guy Tugwell said of Italian fascism: “It's the cleanest, neatest, most efficiently operating piece of social machinery I've ever seen. It makes me envious.”
  • New Republic editor George Soule, who avidly supported FDR, noted approvingly that the Roosevelt administration was “trying out the economics of fascism.”
  • Playwright George Bernard Shaw hailed Stalin, Hitler, and Mussolini as the world’s great “progressive” leaders because they “did things,” unlike the leaders of those “putrefying corpses” called parliamentary democracies.

Progressive Support for Italian and German Fascism - Discover the Networks

Forum List

Back