Alabama = Biggest Snowflakes of them all

Throwing such a temper tantrum over gay marriage they're doing away with all marriage certificates.

Alabama could eliminate marriage licenses to avoid having to sign same-sex marriage certificates

haha wow. Po, po snowflakes.
That's actually a violation of the citizens religious freedoms, and a violation of their 14TH Amendment rights.

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

As long as they do it the same for every one, it is legal.

Throwing such a temper tantrum over gay marriage they're doing away with all marriage certificates.

Alabama could eliminate marriage licenses to avoid having to sign same-sex marriage certificates

Every state should do this. Why the fuck should you or I need permission from the government to get married? A lot of southern states also used marriage licenses as a way to prevent interracial marriage.

Easter-Egg-psd44144_zpsfusaj10n.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you ever studied animal behavior or just picked it up from homosexual propaganda? There are no homosexual animals. There is homosexual behavior in response to a stressor, like being deprived of a suitable mate. Animals making such a stress related advance have been considered an attacker and torn to pieces. Much like nomal human males treat gays.

Humans aren't animals... Maybe you should take an Anatomy course.
Oh my my my. Humans certainly are animals. Like any other mammal.

No... no they are not. Our brains are more developed than any other species on the planet, and we have morals. And that might be why humans are considered by some to be born homosexual...

Scientists Link Brain Symmetry, Sexual Orientation
Liberals are animals, your brain is not functional and you have no morals.

I'm not a Liberal and that is a very ignorant thing of you to say. Sounds like someone not comfortable with their own sexuality.
Where did you get sex in that? Are you a pervert?

That's actually a violation of the citizens religious freedoms, and a violation of their 14TH Amendment rights.

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

I agree that it would be legal within the state. But there is the matter of the other 49 states recognizing the marriage, and the federal government recognizing the marriage for the purpose of community property, child and divorce laws, inheritance, end of life decision making, and taxes. If you can square those circles i'm flexible.

It's the same marriage it always was. Only the recording has changed.

There was a state printed form that asked certain questions. Then the court clerk, or other recording official signed it and filed it.

Now, the couple answers the same questions on a plain paper, the signatures are notarized and the clerk files it

The change is small.

Normal people reject degeneracy.

This looks like a sensible resolution. Then the couple can have any kind of ceremony they want. Anyone can perform the marriage too! They don't need someone authorized by the state.

There's homosexuality all over the animal kingdom. Every species. Homophobia, like yours for example, is unique to humans. And it's abnormal.
Have you ever studied animal behavior or just picked it up from homosexual propaganda? There are no homosexual animals. There is homosexual behavior in response to a stressor, like being deprived of a suitable mate. Animals making such a stress related advance have been considered an attacker and torn to pieces. Much like nomal human males treat gays.

OK Ace Ventura

I agree that it would be legal within the state. But there is the matter of the other 49 states recognizing the marriage, and the federal government recognizing the marriage for the purpose of community property, child and divorce laws, inheritance, end of life decision making, and taxes. If you can square those circles i'm flexible.
Just so you know, there is no federal community property law. If you want to use community property law, make sure you live in a community property state.

Every state should do this. Why the fuck should you or I need permission from the government to get married? A lot of southern states also used marriage licenses as a way to prevent interracial marriage.
And incest, hence the blood test.

Some humans might be born with the aberration of homosexuality, true. There are all kinds of aberrations. People are just born that way. Serial killers are born that way and generally express themselves quite young. Child predators are born that way.

Homosexuality is generally a benign aberration. It appears as 10% of the population no matter what population or time period. It only becomes toxic when accepted as normal. Much as if serial killing suddenly became normal.

That is a HORRIBLE analogy. Some people are born left handed. Some people are born with red hair... just because someone is born into the minority doesn't make then abnormal and in the same category as a serial killer.
Homo behavior only inflicts something like 3% of the human population. Therefore it is, by definition, abnormal behavior. Whether we allow it or condemn it depends on our moral character, not science.
And just who the hell are you to "accept or condemn " anyone else's sexual preference or to decide what is moral? That you think that you can speaks volumes about your moral character or lack thereof.

Homosexuality may be statistically "abnormal " but that does not mean that it is not a normal variation on the spectrum of human sexuality. So is being left handed, which by the way also used to be condemned as abnormal. Get the fuck over it already
Wow! You are one angry motherfucker! You are clearly too stupid to discern that we basically have the same view that gays should be left alone to live their lives. But no, you have your trigger words that sent you off on a towering fit of leftist self-righteousness.

Dude, Fuck you. I don't particularly care for the opinions of idiots.
I'm the one who is angry? Jesus fucking Christ! Listen to yourself!! We do not have the same views. You see gays as "abnormal" and question whether we should "allow it" You are a self righteous, judgmental jack ass . Get a grip!!

Humans aren't animals... Maybe you should take an Anatomy course.

No... no they are not. Our brains are more developed than any other species on the planet, and we have morals. And that might be why humans are considered by some to be born homosexual...

I'm not a Liberal and that is a very ignorant thing of you to say. Sounds like someone not comfortable with their own sexuality.

Last time I checked this is a thread about same sex marriage licenses and my post was about human brains being different from animals and it may be part of the reason why humans have born homosexuals... so it's easy for someone with half a brain to understand where the sex part came from... and thus why you didn't get it.

If the state is conferring tax benefits, then they have to be involved. Otherwise, what's the point?

The state confers tax benefits for having children. They are not involved in that. Why do they have to be involved in marriage? And why does the state give tax breaks for being married?
The state's totally involved with your kids. You get a social security number at birth. Ever heard of child protective services? Compulsory school? Where the hell you live?

Only if you apply for it. They only get involved if you're a scumbag. I guess you never heard of home schooling. Clearly not in the Authoritarian hell hole you seem to love.

Last time I checked this is a thread about same sex marriage licenses and my post was about human brains being different from animals and it may be part of the reason why humans have born homosexuals... so it's easy for someone with half a brain to understand where the sex part came from... and thus why you didn't get it.
And my post reminded you that your kind does not posses intelligence or morals.

I agree with them doing this. I don't agree with why they are doing it. But I detest the idea that we have to ask for permission from the state to marry.

Well you can get married without a marriage license but it won't be recognized by the state. Marriage licenses are for legality reasons.

Because of how often divorce has happened, sometimes I have wondered what is the point in getting married in the first place?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Me? I just don't date period.

Divorce rates are actually stabilizing and in some states decreasing.

Some humans might be born with the aberration of homosexuality, true. There are all kinds of aberrations. People are just born that way. Serial killers are born that way and generally express themselves quite young. Child predators are born that way.

Homosexuality is generally a benign aberration. It appears as 10% of the population no matter what population or time period. It only becomes toxic when accepted as normal. Much as if serial killing suddenly became normal.

That is a HORRIBLE analogy. Some people are born left handed. Some people are born with red hair... just because someone is born into the minority doesn't make then abnormal and in the same category as a serial killer.
Homo behavior only inflicts something like 3% of the human population. Therefore it is, by definition, abnormal behavior. Whether we allow it or condemn it depends on our moral character, not science.
And just who the hell are you to "accept or condemn " anyone else's sexual preference or to decide what is moral? That you think that you can speaks volumes about your moral character or lack thereof.

Homosexuality may be statistically "abnormal " but that does not mean that it is not a normal variation on the spectrum of human sexuality. So is being left handed, which by the way also used to be condemned as abnormal. Get the fuck over it already
Wow! You are one angry motherfucker! You are clearly too stupid to discern that we basically have the same view that gays should be left alone to live their lives. But no, you have your trigger words that sent you off on a towering fit of leftist self-righteousness.

I'm the one who is angry? Jesus fucking Christ! Listen to yourself!! We do not have the same views. You see gays as "abnormal" and question whether we should "allow it" You are a self righteous, judgmental jack ass . Get a grip!!
I never questioned whether we should allow homosexuality, you moron! Lol! You read a lot of shit into what people say, dude. That is a mental illness.

There's homosexuality all over the animal kingdom. Every species. Homophobia, like yours for example, is unique to humans. And it's abnormal.

Put a stallion and a gelding in the same field and see what happens, homo.

And my post reminded you that your kind does not posses intelligence or morals.

And for one I'm not a Liberal... which tells me YOUR kind are fucking idiots. :)

Anyone that thinks someone's sexual orientation has something to do with a person's morals or intelligence really do have some kind of mental problem.

If the state is conferring tax benefits, then they have to be involved. Otherwise, what's the point?

The state confers tax benefits for having children. They are not involved in that. Why do they have to be involved in marriage? And why does the state give tax breaks for being married?
The state's totally involved with your kids. You get a social security number at birth. Ever heard of child protective services? Compulsory school? Where the hell you live?

Only if you apply for it. They only get involved if you're a scumbag. I guess you never heard of home schooling. Clearly not in the Authoritarian hell hole you seem to love.
Let me see if I'm getting this right. You suggesting that parents need no get an SSN for there child at birth? Do you realize how fucking stupid that is??!! The kid will never be able to hold a legitimate job!!

As far as home schooling goes, that is tantamount to educational neglect and emotional abuse. There is more to schooling than learning to read, write and do basic math. There is socialization, sports, school plays and other activities that rounds out a child education. Your post is nothing but idiotic tripe.

I never questioned whether we should allow homosexuality, you moron! Lol! You read a lot of shit into what people say, dude. That is a mental illness.
The more that you call me a moron, the more it's apparent that you are just flailing around trying to justify your bizarre horseshit. You said "Whether we allow it or condemn it depends on our moral character, not science." That is not questioning if we should allow it?? Get out of my face, sparky.

Forum List

Back