Al Zarqawi

Adam's Apple

Apr 25, 2004
I heard on Fox Cable News twice yesterday that Al Zarqawi had been finally captured, but I have not been able to find out anything about his capture since. Did anyone else hear this report? If they do have him, I wished they would have hanged him on the spot, but I guess they have their reasons for taking him prisoner. I sincerely doubt that they will get any useful information out of him, despite the fact that they have had his computer with its treasure trove of information about the terrorist network and operation to study for several weeks now.

Adam's Apple said:
I heard on Fox Cable News twice yesterday that Al Zarqawi had been finally captured, but I have not been able to find out anything about his capture since. Did anyone else hear this report? If they do have him, I wished they would have hanged him on the spot, but I guess they have their reasons for taking him prisoner. I sincerely doubt that they will get any useful information out of him, despite the fact that they have had his computer with its treasure trove of information about the terrorist network and operation to study for several weeks now.

It is my understanding that they arrested people that were close to him--but not him.

dilloduck said:
It is my understanding that they arrested people that were close to him--but not him.

He must have a lot of people close to him as the jails are getting full of his people. Yet he always manages to get away.

Forum List

Back