AL Whore

dilloduck

Diamond Member
May 8, 2004
Austin, TX
At a hearing earlier this year, Representative Marsha Blackburn, a Tennessee Republican, attacked Gore for being poised to profit from the very policies he was urging the government to adopt.

"Do you think there is something wrong with being active in business in this country?" Mr. Gore responded. "I am proud of it. I am proud of it."

Al Gore, the world's first carbon billionaire? -- DailyFinance

Undoubtedly he pays the same rate of tax as other people in his tax bracket. It is just that most people in his tax bracket do not have a Noble and an Oscer.

This is why you don't take idiotic stands in threads. Shit gets thrown back in your face.

Undoubtedly he pays the same rate of tax as other people in his tax bracket. It is just that most people in his tax bracket do not have a Noble and an Oscer.

what the fuck is an "oscer"? what the fuck is a "Noble"?

stupid senile old bastard.

At least you didn't try to spin your way out of that blatant display of hypocrisy.

There's hope for you yet.

:thup:
Actually, you haven't yet figured out that girls don't have penises. Ask your parents about that.

You said the word was denigrating towards women no matter the use.

Fail.
Unless you can quote me saying that, the fail is yours. I know where I stand on this - the use of whore towards women is denigrating. I suspect you knew that, but are just being dishonest.

Forum List

Back