AL Whore

Actually, you haven't yet figured out that girls don't have penises. Ask your parents about that.

You said the word was denigrating towards women no matter the use.

Fail.
Unless you can quote me saying that, the fail is yours. I know where I stand on this - the use of whore towards women is denigrating. I suspect you knew that, but are just being dishonest.

Ask you you shall receive. Here is you saying that terms denigrating towards women are unacceptable to you even after it is explained that the use of "whore" in this case wasn't meant in a derogatory way towards women.

You yourself identified the word "whore" as denigrating to women.

Phoney outrage? Can I say blacks who are outraged when someone uses the n-word have phoney outrage, too? Cool.

The use of 'whore' is promoting the denigration of women just as the n-word is promoting the denigration of blacks.

I must have missed the coining of the phrase, "******" as a political metaphor. Maybe you'd like to enlighten us as to its application and usage? The "whore" metaphor for political (lobbyist) and media usage has been around for quite some time, and that was the context in which it was used.

Urban Dictionary: political whore

Urban Dictionary: media whore
He didn't call her a political whore, did he?

And, yeah, you did miss something.

Terms promoting the denigration of women are unacceptable to me. Your mileage varies, likely because of partisan selling-out.

Fail.

You said the word was denigrating towards women no matter the use.

Fail.
Unless you can quote me saying that, the fail is yours. I know where I stand on this - the use of whore towards women is denigrating. I suspect you knew that, but are just being dishonest.

Ask you you shall receive. Here is you saying that terms denigrating towards women are unacceptable to you even after it is explained that the use of "whore" in this case wasn't meant in a derogatory way towards women.

I must have missed the coining of the phrase, "******" as a political metaphor. Maybe you'd like to enlighten us as to its application and usage? The "whore" metaphor for political (lobbyist) and media usage has been around for quite some time, and that was the context in which it was used.

Urban Dictionary: political whore

Urban Dictionary: media whore

Terms promoting the denigration of women are unacceptable to me. Your mileage varies, likely because of partisan selling-out.

Fail.
And, you've got a quote from a thread about it's use against a woman.

How very dishonest of you, but good to know that's what you do.

Si Modo:

$fail-boat.jpg

All yours, congrats!

Fail.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I have you quoted as saying the term "whore" is denigrating towards women. That it's use is unacceptable. You didn't say, "The term whore is denigrating towards women in this instance but fine if it's used in differnt context" You said it as a blanket statement, moron. Don't you remember that the whole argument in that thread was about context?

TFF

Except you were speaking in general terms.

Phoney outrage? Can I say blacks who are outraged when someone uses the n-word have phoney outrage, too? Cool.

The use of 'whore' is promoting the denigration of women just as the n-word is promoting the denigration of blacks.

It doesn't matter if you say the n-word to a white person, still promoting the denigration of blacks. Same applies here according to you with the word WHORE.

So, once again, you fail.

I predict massive amounts of twisting and flailing from Si Modo in her next few posts.

I'm not too concerned about an ankle-biting child's opinion.

The quote was taken from a discussion of a man calling a woman a whore. Dishonesty prevents one from noting that.

So in your opinion, if I say the n-word to a white person, that makes it alright then?

Because that's what you're saying when you say it's only offense when it's towards a woman. Despite your blanket claim that it is offense in general.

And keep trying, fail more. :D

Except you were speaking in general terms.

It doesn't matter if you say the n-word to a white person, still promoting the denigration of blacks. Same applies here according to you with the word WHORE.

So, once again, you fail.
I was speaking in the context of the thread topic - a concept obviously foreign to YOU. THAT thread topic was a man's use of the term against a woman, for which the man using apologized. He had sense.

THIS thread topic - you know what those are, right? - is it's use against a man. I don't give a shit in that case, never did. And your not understanding that does not constitute a fail.

I was speaking in the context of the thread topic - a concept obviously foreign to YOU. THAT thread topic was a man's use of the term against a woman, for which the man using apologized. He had sense.

THIS thread topic - you know what those are, right? - is it's use against a man. I don't give a shit in that case, never did. And your not understanding that does not constitute a fail.

You ignored my question. And now you are obviously changing your tune once your hypocrisy has been pointed out. You said the term whore was offense in general. Now your backpedaling and that makes no sense.

Using your wonderful example, since we're both white (I believe anyway) and I call you the N word, that's alright since we're both white? :eusa_eh:

You ignored my question. And now you are obviously changing your tune once your hypocrisy has been pointed out. You said the term whore was offense in general. Now your backpedaling and that makes no sense.

Using your wonderful example, since we're both white (I believe anyway) and I call you the N word, that's alright since we're both white? :eusa_eh:
Obviously the terms 'context' and 'topic' are foreign to you. Just as one cannot get blood from a turnip, and I am now dealing with a deficient discussion partner, obviously.

Obviously the term 'context' and 'topic' are foreign to you. Just as one cannot get blood from a turnip, and I am now dealing with a deficient discussion partner, obviously.

They're not foreign to me at all. Do the terms "hypocrisy" and "consistency" ring any bells for you? I think all this time online has begun to make you lose your touch with reality. :D

Really? He has done rather well in business.

Old Crock, boy I tell ya I had to laugh when I read this post, nothing gets by Old Crock, thats what this thread is about, Al Gore doing well is business because of the policies, studies, actions, and favors for corporations that Al Gore did while Vice President.

AL GORE SOLD US NAVAL OIL RESERVE TO OCCIDENTAL PETROLEUM IN NO BID CONTRACT

�"Despite the history of the naval petroleum reserves, despite the royalty revenues that the field continued to generate, Gore recommended that the government put Elk Hills on the auction block. Clinton took Gore's advice and approved a deal to let oil companies buy some of the reserves. The White House then pushed to have language authorizing the sales inserted in the 1996 defense authorization bill, which Congress ultimately approved. Oil companies bid on the field and, finally, on Oct. 6, 1997, the Energy Department announced that the government would sell its interest in the 47,000-acre Elk Hills reserve to Occidental Petroleum Corp. for $3.65 billion. It was the largest privatization of federal property in U.S. history, one that tripled Occidental's U.S. oil reserves overnight. During the months after the sale, Occidental tripled the amount of natural gas extracted from the field.

"Although the Energy Department was required to assess the likely environmental consequences of the proposed sale, it didn't. Instead it hired a private company, ICF Kaiser International, Inc., to complete the assessment. The general chairman of Gore's presidential campaign, Tony Coelho, sat on the board of directors.

"Just hours after the announcement of the Elk Hills sale, Gore stood across town on the campus of Georgetown University and delivered a speech to the White House Conference on Climate Change on the "terrifying prospect" of global warming, a problem he attributed to the unchecked use of fossil fuels such as oil.

"EVEN AS OCCIDENTAL was moving forward with plans to boost oil production at Elk Hills, Gore told his audience: "If we ignore the scientific warnings and continue stubbornly on our current course, we'd better begin to prepare what we would like to say to our children and grandchildren, because if they encounter the terrible consequences the scientific community is saying now come as a result of global climate disruption, and then look back at the evidence which was clearly laid out for us in our generation, they might fairly ask, 'If you knew all that, why didn't you do something about it?'"

"If there is one oil company that Gore might ask "our children and grandchildren" to forgive, it is Occidental Petroleum. The company has been a steady supplier of campaign funds to Gore and to the Democratic Party, though its relationship with Gore goes far deeper. Armand Hammer, who built Occidental Petroleum into the behemoth it is today and who's been described as "the Godfather of American corporate corruption," liked to say that he had Gore's father, Sen. Albert Gore, Sr., 'in my back pocket.' When the elder Gore left the Senate in 1970, Hammer gave him a $500,000-a-year job as the chairman of Island Coal Creek Co., an Occidental subsidiary, and a seat on Occidental's board of directors. By 1992, Gore owned Occidental stock valued at $680,000.

Old Crock, boy I tell ya I had to laugh when I read this post, nothing gets by Old Crock, thats what this thread is about, Al Gore doing well is business because of the policies, studies, actions, and favors for corporations that Al Gore did while Vice President.

�"Despite the history of the naval petroleum reserves, despite the royalty revenues that the field continued to generate, Gore recommended that the government put Elk Hills on the auction block. Clinton took Gore's advice and approved a deal to let oil companies buy some of the reserves. The White House then pushed to have language authorizing the sales inserted in the 1996 defense authorization bill, which Congress ultimately approved. Oil companies bid on the field and, finally, on Oct. 6, 1997, the Energy Department announced that the government would sell its interest in the 47,000-acre Elk Hills reserve to Occidental Petroleum Corp. for $3.65 billion. It was the largest privatization of federal property in U.S. history, one that tripled Occidental's U.S. oil reserves overnight. During the months after the sale, Occidental tripled the amount of natural gas extracted from the field.

"Although the Energy Department was required to assess the likely environmental consequences of the proposed sale, it didn't. Instead it hired a private company, ICF Kaiser International, Inc., to complete the assessment. The general chairman of Gore's presidential campaign, Tony Coelho, sat on the board of directors.

"Just hours after the announcement of the Elk Hills sale, Gore stood across town on the campus of Georgetown University and delivered a speech to the White House Conference on Climate Change on the "terrifying prospect" of global warming, a problem he attributed to the unchecked use of fossil fuels such as oil.

"EVEN AS OCCIDENTAL was moving forward with plans to boost oil production at Elk Hills, Gore told his audience: "If we ignore the scientific warnings and continue stubbornly on our current course, we'd better begin to prepare what we would like to say to our children and grandchildren, because if they encounter the terrible consequences the scientific community is saying now come as a result of global climate disruption, and then look back at the evidence which was clearly laid out for us in our generation, they might fairly ask, 'If you knew all that, why didn't you do something about it?'"

"If there is one oil company that Gore might ask "our children and grandchildren" to forgive, it is Occidental Petroleum. The company has been a steady supplier of campaign funds to Gore and to the Democratic Party, though its relationship with Gore goes far deeper. Armand Hammer, who built Occidental Petroleum into the behemoth it is today and who's been described as "the Godfather of American corporate corruption," liked to say that he had Gore's father, Sen. Albert Gore, Sr., 'in my back pocket.' When the elder Gore left the Senate in 1970, Hammer gave him a $500,000-a-year job as the chairman of Island Coal Creek Co., an Occidental subsidiary, and a seat on Occidental's board of directors. By 1992, Gore owned Occidental stock valued at $680,000.
LMFAO!!!!!

How the suckers defended Gore all along always stunned me.

But, I bet there are still a few hard-core seeing impaired out there. ;)

LMFAO!!!!!

Old Crock must of fell to the floor and is still reaching for his mouse. Where is Old Crock?

LMFAO!!!!!

Old Crock must of fell to the floor and is still reaching for his mouse. Where is Old Crock?

playing with his dildo.

Undoubtedly he pays the same rate of tax as other people in his tax bracket. It is just that most people in his tax bracket do not have a Noble and an Oscer.

Willing to take bets on that? You have NO reason to believe the man is an honest taxpayer. Personally I think he wouldn't hesitate to cheat as much as he thought he could get away with in order to avoid paying his taxes -and probably does. Ted Kennedy, the man who never saw a tax hike he didn't fall in love with -kept the bulk of the family fortune in offshore accounts in order to avoid the income taxes he voted to inflict on everyone else. No one does hypocrisy better than a pompous, self righteous, self-serving asshole liberal. The more left wing they are, the more they believe they are exempt from the rules they want to force everyone else to live by. Which is why Gore has no problem lecturing everyone else about why he thinks THEY need to change their lifestyle -as he flies around in private jets and consumes four times the energy in his home compared to the average person and has one of the largest carbon footprints of any human being on the planet!

When running for President, Gore was invited to speak to the NAACP. That monster had the balls to stand up and claim that his father, Senator Albert Gore, Sr. had lost his bid for re-election because of his support for civil rights. Then went on to describe his imaginary childhood replete with his "wise" father instructing him as a wee lad about the evil that is racism. (He is real big on imaginary childhoods -claiming at another campaign speech to have been raised on a farm as a child where he can remember what it meant to work the soil for a living blah, blah LIE LIE LIE. He was raised in a world of material wealth and privilege that few Americans ever experience - and never lived on a farm) That jaw dropping LIE about his father, holding him out as a champion of civil rights to a black audience - proved right there the man has NO decency, NO honor, NO integrity and NO ability to tell the truth. NO lie is too big for this man to tell -and he will. When he opens his mouth, I ALWAYS assume whatever is going to come out will be a LIE. And it nearly always is.

Albert Gore, Sr. joined fellow racist Democrats to filibuster the Civil Rights Act of 1964. Gore, Sr. was an OPEN, UNAPOLOGETIC racist, fond of using the "n" word in public, constantly proving it was part of his everyday vocabulary. Gore joined KKK Grand Poo-bah Robert Byrd and Richard Russell, Senator from Georgia and nearly half the Senate Democrats to filibuster this bill. Gore, Sr. publicly announced his agreement with Russell's statement regarding the filibuster when he said, "We will resist to the bitter end any measure or any movement which would have a tendency to bring about social equality and intermingling and amalgamation of the races in our states." (Even though Democrats had the majority in the Senate at that time, this bill only passed because Republicans were united in support of it -and combined with the other half of the Democrats, managed to have the votes to get the bill passed. Today Democrats pretend the history of the Republican Party belongs to them while the FILTHY, REVOLTING history of the Democrat Party belongs to the Republican Party.)

Any man who would stand before the descendants of slaves, open his mouth and claim his RACIST, BIGOTED father held the exact opposite views from the ones he really did -has no business being listened to by ANYONE. Al Gore has ZERO credibility for me and always will -and should have zero credibility for anyone with any shred of decency and morals. When you add in the other known total hypocrisies and the nonstop documented LIES uttered by this man , it speaks volumes to me about the Democrat Party that they continue to hold this man in esteem as a "standard bearer" of the party. He sure is a Democrat standard bearer -which helps explain why I am NOT a Democrat and never will be. Gore just recently had to retract ANOTHER lie when he claimed 1/4 of the polar ice caps had disappeared and all the rest of the polar ice caps was going to disappear ENTIRELY in the next five years. Not until the hacked emails showed the global warming hysteria was a hoax were scientists even willing to publicly challenge Gore's repeated lies -but they came out of the woodwork to claim this was a LIE. Including the man Gore quoted as his source for that bullshit.

The man is pure scum. Just because like-minded scum bastardized the Nobel Peace prize and turned it into a liberal political statement totally unrelated to any peace-promoting accomplishments -and then awarded it to Gore for not being Bush means nothing to me. Has as much meaning as Obama getting it when his biggest accomplishment at that time was that he, too was not Bush! The fact Gore was given an Oscar for a movie that is so riddled with lies that climatologists immediately distanced themselves from it and Great Britain ruled that if shown to school children, they must be informed it does not contain accurate information -speaks for itself, doesn't it? Just seeing him on TV causes me to fight back my gag reflex -but if he is speaking, it is a battle I lose.

Last edited:
Ah, yes. Let's have a hate Al Gore day. That will make everybody forget the present warming, right?

What a bunch of feckless fools you people are.

It is the whole of the world's scientific community that is providing the observations and data that show the adverse affects of AGW. Al Gore has merely put the scientific language in layman's terms. And did it well for a non-scientist.

As for the rest of your idiocy, why didn't the Republicans do something about the off shore accounts? After all, they had total control from 2001 to 2007.

Press Release - Law Makers Attack Offshore Tax Evasion with New Bill

Forum List

Back