Al Sharpton’s Rally Attracts....???

Only 13% of Sharpton's crowd, or around 1.2 persons, should have been black. Why is he so racially divisive?

If you look through the Washington Post Photos,
you'll find one of a black man wearing a t-shirt of Obama swinging his fist over an unconscious elderly white man

Al Sharpton's 'Reclaim the Dream' march

2hf6hs6.jpg

I've read some blogs that claim 2-3000 attended the Sharpton rally. Hmmmmm. Something tells me there were more black people at Beck's rally. Any mention of that from the AP?

The anti Beck types say it was 90% white, which means there may have been 2880 blacks at Beck's party.

you may be right.

the AP says sharpton drew 'several' thousand....thats the same lingo they used when the described the 912 rally last year that drew over 700K....just more of the same old same old...they cannot tell it straight if their lives depended on it....

the AP says sharpton drew 'several' thousand....thats the same lingo they used when the described the 912 rally last year that drew over 700K....just more of the same old same old...they cannot tell it straight if their lives depended on it....

Can anyone explain why so few blacks joined Rev. Sharpton on this Momentus Occasion in a city which has a black majority?

I guess we'll just need to guess.

My guess is that they all had better things to do on Saturday than follow a blow-hard-has-been, and that individual blacks have made the conscious decision to think for themselves.

The Horror.

THE HORROR.

Can anyone explain why so few blacks joined Rev. Sharpton on this Momentus Occasion in a city which has a black majority?

My guess is that they all had better things to do on Saturday than follow a blow-hard-has-been, and that individual blacks have made the conscious decision to think for themselves.

The Horror.

THE HORROR.

because sharpton does not deserve to lead anyone...anyone thinking sharpton has their interests in mind .....has lost theirs

The Horror.

THE HORROR.

because sharpton does not deserve to lead anyone...anyone thinking sharpton has their interests in mind .....has lost theirs

Why you be hatein' on my man Al?:cool:

It was really very sad from the parts I saw of it.

All it was, was one big WHNIE and BITCH FEST about the Glen Beck rally..

it was really very UGLY. The Liberal media has had to do some HARD spinning on it.:lol:

Shut the fuck up. Really you should learn when not to say something.

It wasn't a competition, but to please you, you win. Does that make you feel better? The white christian rally won. :woohoo: Now go spread the hate somewhere else. :cuckoo:

I've read some blogs that claim 2-3000 attended the Sharpton rally. Hmmmmm. Something tells me there were more black people at Beck's rally. Any mention of that from the AP?

So? Why does it have to be a competition?

I really want to know when Sharpton or any liberal ever said the rally would be bigger than Beck's? ANd why there is the need to point out it is smaller? Did we create a thread last year on the size?

it was really very UGLY. The Liberal media has had to do some HARD spinning on it.:lol:

It wasn't a competition, but to please you, you win. Does that make you feel better? The white christian rally won. :woohoo: Now go spread the hate somewhere else. :cuckoo:

Well, thanks for dropping by the thread to demonstrate such a tolerant, sensible POV.:tongue:

Most of your comrades seem unable to offer any explaination for the descrepency: Can You?

BTW: The REVEREND Al SHARPTON very likely lead a "Christian" Rally too
:tongue:

So? Why does it have to be a competition?

Well, doesn't it seem strange to you that in a city inhabited predominately by Blacks, on a day, 8/28, that commorated MLK's speech, that only 3,000 would respond to Sharpton's invitation to demonstrate?

NEW YORK (NNPA) – Black Civil Rights leaders are furious that they will not be able to organize a march to commemorate the 47th anniversary of the historic March on Washington and Dr. Martin Luther King’s famed “I Have A Dream” speech at the location where it happened this year because infamous right wing Fox News personality and radio host Glenn Beck already booked the Lincoln Memorial on Aug. 28th to hold his own rally.
http://newsone.com/nation/pharoh-martin-2/black-leaders-are-furious-over-glenn-becks-mlk-rally/

It sounds more like the Black Civil Rights Leaders were "Furious," but the average black citizen of DC couldn't give a crap.

Last edited:

:lol:
me spread my hate..did I tell you to SHUT THE FUCK UP..and I'll speak whenvever the HELL I feel like it...
oh my sides ache from laughting.
now don't go away mad my dear, just go away.:lol:

:lol:
me spread my hate..did I tell you to "SHUT THE FUCK UP"..and I'll speak whenvever the HELL I feel like it...
oh my sides ache from laughting.
now don't go away mad my dear, just go away.:lol:

Corrected: The quotes denote that you remain on a higher plain.

Well, thanks for dropping by the thread to demonstrate such a tolerant, sensible POV.:tongue:

Most of your comrades seem unable to offer any explaination for the descrepency: Can You?

BTW: The REVEREND Al SHARPTON very likely lead a "Christian" Rally too
:tongue:
Who had more money?

Forum List

Back