Al Sharpton’s Rally Attracts....???

Samson

Póg Mo Thóin
Dec 3, 2009
A Higher Plain
Well?

It was after all, August 28th, one of the most important days in Black History, in Washington DC, a city with more than a handful of black inhabitants.

Where's the media coverage??

How many attended?

Certainly this rally is at least as newsworthy as any other......

....or isn't it?

I don't know...i imagine it looked something like this though
539189354_a9a131b78a.jpg

It was really very sad from the parts I saw of it.

All it was, was one big WHNIE and BITCH FEST about the Glen Beck rally..

it was really very UGLY. The Liberal media has had to do some HARD spinning on it.:lol:

It was really very sad from the parts I saw of it.

All it was, was one big WHNIE and BITCH FEST about the Glen Beck rally..

it was really very UGLY. The Liberal media has had to do some HARD spinning on it.:lol:

I'm astonished at the seeming total lack of coverage....not even including spin!

Certainly MSNBC has SOMETHING to say???:(

What is sad is that the left attacked Glen Beck for having a rally. You would think that anyone celebrating the spirit of MLK, our soldiers and our country could expect to be joined not attacked. That's what's sad.

What is sad is that the left attacked Glen Beck for having a rally. You would think that anyone celebrating the spirit of MLK, our soldiers and our country could expect to be joined not attacked. That's what's sad.

Willow, while I appreciate any reply to this thread.....I feel a little sorry for all the USMB Al Sharpton Fan Club.

This is the only thread about the Sharpton Rally.....can't we just stay on that topic?

I know, I know......It probably didn't even happen, but lets not burst their bubble, m'k? :eusa_angel:

Glenn Beck celebrated the spirit of MLK? Is that what you believe? Seriously?

Then why didn't he ask Al Sharpton to join him?

Instead, he asked the niece of MLK who publicly states that gay marriage is equal to "genocide".

You guys are a mess.

Willow, while I appreciate any reply to this thread.....I feel a little sorry for all the USMB Al Sharpton Fan Club.

This is the only thread about the Sharpton Rally.....can't we just stay on that topic?

I know, I know......It probably didn't even happen, but lets not burst their bubble, m'k? :eusa_angel:

Instead, he asked the niece of MLK who publicly states that gay marriage is equal to "genocide".

You guys are a mess.

poor old Samson,, see what I mean? :eusa_angel:

You guys are a mess.

He invited EVERYONE to attend. Was Sharpton expecting something special?

Why are you suggesting a white man should be telling a black woman what she can and can't say?

You guys are a mess.

Oh my, that's right...Beck should of got down on bended knee and BEGGED the race hustler Sharpton to join.

Too bad for you lefties, The American people see just WHO THE MESS IS.:lol:

You guys are a mess.

Oh my, that's right...Beck should of got down on bended knee and BEGGED the race hustler Sharpton to join.

Too bad for you lefties, The American people see just WHO THE MESS IS.:lol:

How come Sharpton didn't invite Beck to HIS rally?

You guys are a mess.

Try to focus on the thread: I'm trying to give some attention to poor Al.

You guys are a mess.

Even I wouldn't say rdean's opinion represents much more than rdean.

At least I hope not.:eusa_eh:

Now. Let's be real. How many people with any intelligence at all would risk a trip into the jungle of Washington, DC to hear anything that Al Sharpton might have to say? You gotta be kidding...

You guys are a mess.

Even I wouldn't say rdean's opinion represents much more than rdean.

At least I hope not.:eusa_eh:

Sadly, you are mistaken. Rdean is actually pretty much what the left has become. A lying sack of dogshit who will stoop to ANY level to defend the progressive left movement.

Now. Let's be real. How many people with any intelligence at all would risk a trip into the jungle of Washington, DC to hear anything that Al Sharpton might have to say? You gotta be kidding...

Well then, he should have had a huge crowd, because there are PLENTY of people on left who lack even a semblance of intelligence.

Forum List

Back