Al Qaeda kidnaps Americans-held hostage- More Obama lies

All we heard over and over and over and over.. "BUSH LIED PEOPLE DIED." Here we have their mighty King Obama, caught dead in a lie about Al Qaeda and people have died.. but that's different somehow because it's their guy.

Mitt Romney was 1000% RIGHT , OBAMA DEAD WRONG and now Americans are captured and posisbly dead and the LEFTIST ZOMBIES SAY????????????????????????

What are the requirements to become an al Queda affilliate? Do they get little al Quada patches they can sow on their uniforms? No?

Well the rabid rights mantra is never let a crisis go to waste if you can somehow use it to try denigrate the President of the United States. Why do you hate the United States of America anyway?

Scum like you caused 9-11 and the terrorists that keep popping up because you are a limp duck cocksucker.

Scum like you made sure the FBI and CIA under Clinton didn't share foreign and domestic intel that showed possible muslim male terrorists were planning some attack.

You cut the CIA and DoD budgets then whine that AQ is gaining power in Africa and the middle east.

Buuuuuuush in your fucked up mind caused muslim terrorists that go back to the Crusades...that is how insane you are. There was no terrorism when Clinton was saving the planet from global warming, eh?

If you think that when you install governments into other countries, secretly kill the opposition and steal a country's natural resources will endear the world to you..

How you fixed for land in Florida?

I'm selling gator farms.

Interested?

Hmm...., Isn't that exactly what Oblamer has been doing for the last 4 years? You voted for more of the same. so who and what are you accusing?

At the very least, Obama is trying to let some of these folks really have their say in their own government.

Unfortunately the region is so fucked up from colonialism and puppet governments, they generally go for the most radical folks they can find.

And..he's still killing Al Qaeda.

The only difference I see between that and you folks..is that you folks would keep supporting these puppets and kill innocent people while sticking a terrorist flag in their butts.

All we heard over and over and over and over.. "BUSH LIED PEOPLE DIED." Here we have their mighty King Obama, caught dead in a lie about Al Qaeda and people have died.. but that's different somehow because it's their guy.

yep...

Their mantra now is...

Obama may lie, but we wont cry, for he is our guy

what are the requirements to become an al queda affilliate? Do they get little al quada patches they can sow on their uniforms? No?

Well the rabid rights mantra is never let a crisis go to waste if you can somehow use it to try denigrate the president of the united states. Why do you hate the united states of america anyway?

obama lied people died.

Didn't the terrorists get your talking notes for them to quit and go home since obamination won another election and they were decimated????

Maybe you need to use AL tv to get the message to them to quit being bad boys.

What are the requirements to become an al Queda affilliate? Do they get little al Quada patches they can sow on their uniforms? No?

Well the rabid rights mantra is never let a crisis go to waste if you can somehow use it to try denigrate the President of the United States. Why do you hate the United States of America anyway?

Last edited:

Damn dud. You sound exactly like the rabid left loonies when every republican has ever held the presidency....... Can you say hypocrite? I knew you could....... :lmao:

yeah...this is the first time I have ever seen ANYONE use a situation that has gone bad aghainst the President of the United STtaes.

"the war is lost"
"Bush lied, people died"
"9-11 was an inside job"
"Bush cherry picked intel"
"Cheney is a war monger"
"Bush has the blood of 4000 soldiers on his hands"

I can continue...but you are going to respond with..

"show me where I have ever said that stuff"

And to be frank....I dont need to look it up. I know your attitude.

If you think that when you install governments into other countries, secretly kill the opposition and steal a country's natural resources will endear the world to you..

How you fixed for land in Florida?

I'm selling gator farms.

Interested?

Hmm...., Isn't that exactly what Oblamer has been doing for the last 4 years? You voted for more of the same. so who and what are you accusing?

At the very least, Obama is trying to let some of these folks really have their say in their own government.

Unfortunately the region is so fucked up from colonialism and puppet governments, they generally go for the most radical folks they can find.

And..he's still killing Al Qaeda.

The only difference I see between that and you folks..is that you folks would keep supporting these puppets and kill innocent people while sticking a terrorist flag in their butts.

So you really believe that we're at fault and that Oblamer prefers that we destroy our weapons and allow others to build their Caliphate so we can submit to their will? Sounds alot like Carthage and Rome repeating history again. America being Carthage.

Mitt Romney was 1000% RIGHT , OBAMA DEAD WRONG and now Americans are captured and posisbly dead and the LEFTIST ZOMBIES SAY????????????????????????

You can't forget the outrage of outrages when liberals took out of context, the mission accomplished sign. Which actually meant that those soldiers accomplished their mission, but we cannot take the privilage of a liberal to be outraged.

If true....a total fuck up by obamination by not getting algeria to wait for US spec ops to do the job.

After the Libya fuck up.....just par for the course when a moron community organizer tries to run the CIA and military with his token law degree education.

Update:

Waiting for confirmation, 35 hostages may have been killed by the terrorists as Algerian troops opened fire on the hostage takers.

You still think it was a fuck up, do you?

The irony is too surreal when liberals here are talking up slashing the DoD budget to pay for more welfare goodies when the DoD is required in hot spots that keep popping up due to terrorism.

Maybe those thousands of new IRS agents hired by obamination can go save Americans in Africa since they are getting more jobs and money while the DoD is losing jobs and money.....

Obama doesnt lie.

His words are taken out of context.

Oh yeah...and he doesnt flip flop..

He is evolving.

It will be viewed as another fuck up if he didn't send the Marines from Europe that we have on alert for these things.

If true....a total fuck up by obamination by not getting algeria to wait for US spec ops to do the job.

After the Libya fuck up.....just par for the course when a moron community organizer tries to run the CIA and military with his token law degree education.

Update:

Waiting for confirmation, 35 hostages may have been killed by the terrorists as Algerian troops opened fire on the hostage takers.

It will be viewed as another fuck up if he didn't send the Marines from Europe that we have on alert for these things.

No one on the left cares. They're just Americans.. they can be replaced. The important matter is the cover up.

You do understand we haven't had a major domestic attack since he became President, right?

In case it slipped your mind:
The Fort Hood shooting was a shooting that took place on November 5, 2009 at Fort Hood, the most populous U.S. military installation in the world, located just outside Killeen, Texas. In the course of the shooting, a single gunman killed 13 people and wounded 29 others. It is the worst shooting ever to take place on an American military base.
(Seems pretty major to me.)
I understand The Department of Defense has classified this as an act of workplace violence. (Sure)
However, Investigations discovered e-mail communications between Hasan and the Yemen-based cleric Anwar al-Awlaki which makes the event a "terrorist attack".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fort_Hood_shooting

Last edited:
O's busy disarming Americans at home in preparation for his upcoming campaign for president for life.
Can't be bothered with a few Americans being held hostage by those al Qaeda folks. Just a few more bumps in the road. Didn't he recently tell you that al Qaeda was decimated anyway? Why youse bodderin wit sompin so trivial?

The real story behind "oil" workers in Algeria is whether HALIBURTON is behind all of this........ooooooooo ahhhhhhhh.

Did Buuuuuuuuush and Cheney send them in harm's way through HALIBURTON to make obamination look bad.........Jon Stewart is doing his research for tonight's comedy show.

Forum List

Back