Al Qaeda kidnaps Americans-held hostage- More Obama lies

Algerian forces who had ringed the Ain Amenas complex in a tense standoff had vowed not to negotiate with the kidnappers, who reportedly were seeking safe passage. Security experts said the end of the two-day standoff was in keeping with the North African country's tough approach to terrorism.

Militants say hostages die in Algerian raid | General Headlines | Comcast

The Obama Administration could learn much from the Israelis and Algerians on how to deal with Terrorists.

Right. Maybe the Israelis could show us how they killed Bin Laden.

Algerian forces who had ringed the Ain Amenas complex in a tense standoff had vowed not to negotiate with the kidnappers, who reportedly were seeking safe passage. Security experts said the end of the two-day standoff was in keeping with the North African country's tough approach to terrorism.

The Obama Administration could learn much from the Israelis and Algerians on how to deal with Terrorists.

So if the reports are correct and 80% of the hostages were killed, that is a success?

I am not sure if this is the best/wisest post I have ever made but I believe it is useful as relavent information.

From what I could find of latest data Algeria has 33 of these things. When they say the complex was strafed by one or more of these things the terrorists must have shit their pants, just before they died.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNrE9BbcqdQ]Mil Mi 24 The Ultimate Predator - YouTube[/ame]

Bump for the LIAR President who right now is trying to hide and cover Fast N Furious as we speak..

Forum List

Back