Al Nakba Denial vs Holocaust Denial, what's the Difference

Dear louie888
From what I understand, the camps were used to get as much labor out of the captives to process their own materials , much like corporate raiders will bleed out all assets out of a hostile company takeover before crashing it afterwards

The 6 million killed has been clarified as closer to 4 million Jews and 2 million mixed people of Catholic Gypsy and other "undesirables" thrown in for elimination.

The abuse and experimentation / torture done to captives has been documented and reported by witnesses/survivors. If you don't believe all the propaganda, at least check with credible sources . I know good friends of PETER LOTH who attest he is an honest man trying to use his experiences to teach others the healing power of forgiveness after he was abused before and after being in concentration camp where he was physically subjected to painful torture .

Because he is a forgiving man his message comes out differently , so you might see more truth and honesty about the human side of the people who did this who weren't mobsters but people like you and me running the camps.

LOL, your stormfront turd...

Does anyone seriously have any interest in engaging with this fucking idiot? Just keep messaging the moderators that this pos be banned. THAT is why it keeps posting so frequently these threads/posts, it knows it is on borrowed time and will be banned.

This time however, I am working with the mods for a system to prevent a sock puppet fucking turd like this from coming back with a new ID. It is one of the stormer internet trolls stampeding into public forums, these c-nts do this as long as they can until they get banned and then move onto the next one.

[removed references to banning and moderation reserved for PM]

That said as well, how bout:

Why was Hitler feeding, clothing and providing medicine to those he was exterminating?

Why did he bother having death camps when he could have just shot them?

He had them locked up in camps much like the Israelis have the Palestinians in Gaza. Why not just bomb them? The Israelis bomb Palestinians in their concentration camp. Especially as the allies were bombing Europe?

Without a hermetically sealed chamber, why weren't the nazis exterminating themselves?

And what of that multi-million mainstream revision that is now known for over 20 years? You still buying the cabalistic 6 million? I think you mentioned that you weren't. Are you closer to the Red Cross' figures?

Thank-you, emily for that logical and thoughtful post. That is rare here with these difficult topics and these nonstop trolls. I am pretty much in agreement with what you posted. Just a few points for clarification...

Dear louie888
From what I understand, the camps were used to get as much labor out of the captives to process their own materials , much like corporate raiders will bleed out all assets out of a hostile company takeover before crashing it afterwards
Yes, labor camps are fact. Everyone agrees here.

The 6 million killed has been clarified as closer to 4 million Jews and 2 million mixed people of Catholic Gypsy and other "undesirables" thrown in for elimination.
If by elimination you mean death, I have yet to see evidence of that.

The abuse and experimentation / torture done to captives has been documented and reported by witnesses/survivors. If you don't believe all the propaganda, at least check with credible sources . I know good friends of PETER LOTH who attest he is an honest man trying to use his experiences to teach others the healing power of forgiveness after he was abused before and after being in concentration camp where he was physically subjected to painful torture .
I have checked credible sources, please, and all of the above can certainly be verified.

Because he is a forgiving man his message comes out differently , so you might see more truth and honesty about the human side of the people who did this who weren't mobsters but people like you and me running the camps.
This is why it sickens me to see these show trials of some 90 year old German man who was a guard at Auschwitz for example.

After all is said and done, this whole thing boils down to 3 basic aspects of the official narrative.

1) The cabalistic 6 million figure is ridiculous for many reasons and even the 4 million figure you suggested far exceeds the numbers the Red Cross put out. Beyond that, for decades prior to WWII, the Jewish press was crying about 6 million Jews and a holocaust and beyond that, this is not the first holocaust that Jews have lied about outright.

2) There is no credible evidence for the idea that millions were being marched off to gas chambers. The gassing stories of the official narrative are impossible based on their own story. If I could be so bold, what appears to have happened is that at soem time AFTER THE WAR, delousing chambers which were obviously there to keep Jews alive got turned into homicidal gas chambers and when enough well respected historians and then people in general started pointing this out, the Jews pushed for these so called holocaust denial laws as a means to silence historians and to keep their lies alive.

3) No extermination plan was ever found. We have Plan Dalet which was the zionists plan to exterminate the Palestinians, but nothing like that from the nazis. Somehow, like above, after the war, the "final solution" turned from one of deportation to one of extermination.

Thank-you, emily for that logical and thoughtful post. That is rare here with these difficult topics and these nonstop trolls. I am pretty much in agreement with what you posted. Just a few points for clarification...

Dear louie888
Yes, labor camps are fact. Everyone agrees here.

If by elimination you mean death, I have yet to see evidence of that.

I have checked credible sources, please, and all of the above can certainly be verified.

This is why it sickens me to see these show trials of some 90 year old German man who was a guard at Auschwitz for example.

After all is said and done, this whole thing boils down to 3 basic aspects of the official narrative.

1) The cabalistic 6 million figure is ridiculous for many reasons and even the 4 million figure you suggested far exceeds the numbers the Red Cross put out. Beyond that, for decades prior to WWII, the Jewish press was crying about 6 million Jews and a holocaust and beyond that, this is not the first holocaust that Jews have lied about outright.

2) There is no credible evidence for the idea that millions were being marched off to gas chambers. The gassing stories of the official narrative are impossible based on their own story. If I could be so bold, what appears to have happened is that at soem time AFTER THE WAR, delousing chambers which were obviously there to keep Jews alive got turned into homicidal gas chambers and when enough well respected historians and then people in general started pointing this out, the Jews pushed for these so called holocaust denial laws as a means to silence historians and to keep their lies alive.

3) No extermination plan was ever found. We have Plan Dalet which was the zionists plan to exterminate the Palestinians, but nothing like that from the nazis. Somehow, like above, after the war, the "final solution" turned from one of deportation to one of extermination.
Dear louie888
I'm grateful we have free speech here to discuss what has been documented or not. I am dismayed that such right to question would be criminalized, especially when that backfires and makes the matter seem even more suspect!

In general I thought there were records of mass graves found, and photos of piles of corpses. I understand the records of property confiscated from Jewish families , where the wealth was seized and redistributed in conjunction with Peron in Argentina was pretty much established, though the amount of research it would take to track and return restitution back to the family estates is unsurmountably daunting.

You are right that nobody kept records of all the population back in WWII like we do now. We don't know the exact names and numbers of all soldiers lost in the war or MIA. And same with all the Jewish people and families who disappeared, either to hide in safety or taken to camps and then who knows what the actual numbers are. We don't know the full extent and population in Japan affected by the atomic bombings.

We can only estimate.
Maybe if we agreed to undertake all the research to identify owning families whose wealth and property was confiscated and redistributed , that might serve as a means to support exact research to determine the numbers affected, whether they fled to safety or were killed or missing

I don't think the Jewish would object to research serving both purposes.

Dear louie888
I'm grateful we have free speech here to discuss what has been documented or not. I am dismayed that such right to question would be criminalized, especially when that backfires and makes the matter seem even more suspect!
I would say beyond suspect.

In general I thought there were records of mass graves found, and photos of piles of corpses. I understand the records of property confiscated from Jewish families...
All true, of course. Here is the problem. No sane person ever denies any of that. Anyone who claims that there were no mass graves or piles of corpses are just as much liars as the story tellers who gave us the official narrative. To be clear, anyone who denies that is either crazy or a paid shill poisoning the well.

You are right that nobody kept records of all the population back in WWII like we do now. We don't know the exact names and numbers of all soldiers lost in the war or MIA. And same with all the Jewish people and families who disappeared, either to hide in safety or taken to camps and then who knows what the actual numbers are. We don't know the full extent and population in Japan affected by the atomic bombings.

We can only estimate.
I never said nobody kept records (someone else here perhaps?) and we have a reasonably good idea in this area from multiple sources.

Maybe if we agreed to undertake all the research to identify owning families whose wealth and property was confiscated and redistributed , that might serve as a means to support exact research to determine the numbers affected, whether they fled to safety or were killed or missing
I dunno what this has to do with the topic as again, no sane person is arguing that the Jew's wealth and property was not confiscated.

I don't think the Jewish would object to research serving both purposes.
They object to any digging were the supposed mass graves were in Treblinka, yet let their paid "archeologist" shill go there and pretend to dig there when she was actually digging in a well marked Christian cemetery across the way and outside the walls of the camp/train station.

We here from these shills here evry day about their perceived "Palestinian mentality." Well, there is Jewish mentality for you.

If you want answers, go to Treblinka and bring a shovel. The Jews will say that Jews don't dig up graves and it is disrespectful to the dead, but it happens more than you would think. This is just an excuse to NOT get answers. And again... BEYOND suspect.

louie888 to Wrongheaded Bimbo Emilynghiem who just makes stuff up said:
If by elimination you mean death, I have yet to see evidence of that....
1) The cabalistic 6 million figure is ridiculous for many reasons and even the 4 million figure you suggested far exceeds the numbers the Red Cross put out. ...
2) There is no credible evidence for the idea that millions were being marched off to gas chambers. ...
1. You're just a run of the mill antisemite. No Orthodox Jew anti-zionist would post uncontexted Talmud quotes.

2. Neither you nor Confused Bimbo Emilyngslime has posted any LINKS? for your claims.
Here IS "credible LINKED evidence" from me: It's NOT "6 million total and 4 million Jews," Emily, it's 17 million Total, and 6 million Jews.

Fifty Million Nazi Documents: Germany Agrees to Open Holocaust Archive - SPIEGEL ONLINE - News - International

For years, the United States, France, Poland and a number of other countries have been trying to convince Germany to consent to the opening of the so-called "Holocaust Archives" stored in the north-central German town of Bad Arolsen.
Citing privacy concerns and fears of lawsuits, however, the German government had consistently refused. The 30 to 50 million documents -- compiled by the Nazis during World War II and outlining the personal fates of 17 million Holocaust and forced labor victims -- remained off limits to scholars and historians.
But on Tuesday, Germany changed its mind...

Revisiting The Horrors Of The Holocaust - 60 Minutes - CBS News
[....]
"The storerooms are immense: 16 miles of shelves holding the stories of 17 million victims – not only Jews, but slave laborers, political prisoners and homosexuals. To open the files is to see the Holocaust staring back like it was yesterday: strange pink Gestapo arrest warrants as lethal as a death sentence, jewelry lost as freedom ended at the gates of an extermination camp. Time stopped here in 1945."
[.......]
".But most of the names here are of unknown people. While the Nazis did not write down the names of those executed in the gas chambers at places like Auschwitz, they did keep detailed records of millions of others who died in the camps.
Their names are listed in notebooks labeled “Totenbuch,” which means “death book.”
The names are written here, single-spaced, in meticulous handwriting.

"Here we see the cause of death: executed. And you can see, every two minutes they shot one prisoner," Jost explains. "So they shot a prisoner every two minutes for a little over an hour and a half?" Pelley asks. "Yes. Now look at the date: it’s the 20th of April. That was Adolf Hitler’s birthday. And this was a birthday present, a gift for the Führer. That’s the bureaucracy of the devil," Jost says.

The devil is in the details - the smallest details. Pelley and the 60 Minutes crew were amazed to see the Nazis kept records of head lice. "You can see the Names and Numbers of each prisoner, and the amount of lice that were found," Jost says..."
[.....]​

3. 'Plan Dalet' doesn't say what you says it does. LINK?

4. Louie888 didn't/Couldn't answer my last post either:
Judaism and zionism are extreme opposites
He's just a Stormfront Fraud.
Frau Emily just an enabling ignorant idiot.
`

EDIT to the immediately Below!
the FRAUD Louie888 Just 100% WHIFFED on my Documented info categorically REFUTING him above. Just a pathetic 2-line Excuse!
Louie888 is POS antisemite FRAUD with NO Facts.

Last edited:
I don't answer your posts because you are not even on the topic of my posts. And, I have yet to see you respond to the multiple salient points on the threads where you insert yourself.

What a surprise:lame2: ^^ and I actually thought anti-semites had thoughts of their own..
more meme trolling on the way

Al Nakba Denial vs Holocaust Denial, what's the Difference
...the exclusion of Zundel was itself not a First Amendment violation. But, based on Ramirez-Rivero — and certainly the office’s description of Ramirez-Rivero — it appears to have been a violation of American immigration law. And in the process of misapplying Ramirez-Rivero, the office seems to have erroneously concluded that Holocaust denial and the expression of anti-Semitic sentiments would be “deemed criminal by United States standards.” That strikes me as mistaken, though I’d be glad to hear any corrections or clarifications from readers who are more knowledgeable about immigration law than I am.

Opinion | Holocaust denier Ernst Zundel barred from moving to the U.S., though his wife is an American citizen

Here's your "Nakba":

“The Arab armies entered Palestine to protect the Palestinians from the Zionist tyranny but, instead, they abandoned them, forced them to emigrate and to leave their homeland, and threw them into prisons similar to the ghettos in which the Jews used to live.”

— Palestinian Authority (then) Prime Minister Mahmoud Abbas (Abu Mazen) (Falastin a-Thaura, (March 1976)

In his memoirs, Haled al Azm, the Syrian Prime Minister in 1948-49, also admitted the Arab role in persuading the refugees to leave:

“Since 1948 we have been demanding the return of the refugees to their homes. But we ourselves are the ones who encouraged them to leave. Only a few months separated our call to them to leave and our appeal to the United Nations to resolve on their return” (The Memoirs of Haled al Azm, Beirut, 1973, Part 1, pp. 386-387).

Israel’s first president supported a Jewish group’s plans to murder Germans immediately after World War II, according to the man who led the group of avengers. Details of the plan, which included poisoning bread at a bakery, were unveiled by Lithuanian-born Joseph Harmatz, 73, in an interview published last week in the British newspaper the Observer....
Jewish survivor reveals plan to murder 6 million Germans

Forum List

Back