Al-Jazeera cleared for Canadian viewers

Kathianne said:
Hey Said, I 'feel your pain' someone did that to me earlier! Makin' pay the price, do the same! :dev3:

I actually got into a seriously heated argument with someone who thought I was crazy for thinking there was bias within Canadian newpapers/media :rotflmao:. What can I say, other than "Some people's kids" :huh:.

:scratch: What can be added?

Said1 said:
I actually got into a seriously heated argument with someone who thought I was crazy for thinking there was bias within Canadian newpapers/media :rotflmao:. What can I say, other than "Some people's kids" :huh:.

You're right guys. That does sound absolutely bizarre. Course the CRTC is getting a lot of heat from Canadians these days. You guys here about the CHOI FM in Quebec that will lose its license because it has heated topics? CRTC has to mellow out and remember what it's there for: allowing Canadians to view a multitude of opions and programming while promoting Canadian media.

Isaac Brock said:
You're right guys. That does sound absolutely bizarre. Course the CRTC is getting a lot of heat from Canadians these days. You guys here about the CHOI FM in Quebec that will lose its license because it has heated topics? CRTC has to mellow out and remember what it's there for: allowing Canadians to view a multitude of opions and programming while promoting Canadian media.

Howard Stern didn't last long in Canada Quebec either - not that I like him.

I find the fact that you can watch the Osbourns on Music Plus (SP??) without the bleeps, since French swear words are different. French Canadians use the "F" word. :banana: Seems a little silly to me.

Forum List

Back