Al Gore's scissor lift

Muhammed

Diamond Member
Dec 20, 2010
North Coast, USA
(google Henry's law)

Isn't this shit hilarious?

The reason Gore/Hansen separate the temperature graph and the carbon dioxide graph is to hide the fact that the rise in the level of ambient atmospheric carbon dioxide lags behind the rise in surface temperature by several hundred years.

That way they can fool their very young and impressionable audience.

People who are not idiots know that cause precedes effect. If the temperature rises BEFORE the carbon dioxide level rises, it makes no logical sense whatsoever to say that the rise in carbon dioxide CAUSED the rise in temperature.

Did the Hansen/Gore scissor lift trick fool you? If so, you are one stupid motherfucker.

It didn't fool me.

Last edited:

Isn't this shit hilarious?

The reason Gore/Hansen separate the temperature graph and the carbon dioxide graph is to hide the fact that the rise in the level of ambient atmospheric carbon dioxide lags behind the rise in surface temperature by several hundred years.

That way they can fool their very young and impressionable audience.

People who are not idiots know that cause precedes effect. If the temperature rises BEFORE the carbon dioxide level rises, it makes no logical sense whatsoever to say that the rise in carbon dioxide CAUSED the rise in temperature.

Did the Hansen/Gore scissor lift trick fool you? If so, you are one stupid motherfucker.

It didn't fool me.

I thought this was a sex thread or something....the scissor lift, gave me the wrong impression :eusa_doh:

Where are all of the CAGW cult Hansen/Gore apologists?

Do they see how fucking stupid they look to all reasonable and rational people? It's likely that they do not, because they are brainwashed fools. They have been repeatedly told the same message over and over and over again. Since they were babies in some cases. Repeated messaging is a very effective brainwashing method.

Do you think the community of the world's active scientists look "fucking stupid to all reasonable and rational people"? Cause I think you're wrong. I think this is a nearly perfect example of the Dunning-Kruger effect and that it is you that look stupid to rational, reasonable, EDUCATED folks.

DINGDINGDING We have a winner in the dumb-off!

A non-moron would understand that the present is not going to act like the past, if conditions in the present are different. And they are.

Mo couldn't understand that, because he's pickled his brain by overdosing on what his cult masters keep trickling down on him.

Mo, you need to understand that you're just effin' dumb, hence you shouldn't be bothering the grownups with your inane childish babbling. Rest assured that everyone else already understands that.

zFacts-CO2-Temp.gif

co2_temp_1964_2008.gif

co2_temp_1900_2008.gif

graph4.JPG

That is quite the "several hundred year" lag. Very subtle I guess.

Who's unwilling to admit they were wrong? His name starts with a Muham- and ends with a -med.

Forum List

Back