Al Gore Warns that the USA will end human Life

-Cp

Sep 23, 2004
Earth
Gore Urges Americans To Reclaim "Moral Authority" By Tackling Global Warming

April 7, 2006 3:02 p.m. EST

Julie Farby - All Headline News Staff Writer

Oakland, CA (AHN)—In a message to corporate executives and environmentally minded investors, Al Gore used multimedia images of an overheating planet to urge Americans to reclaim their "moral authority" by tackling global warming.

Gore told the enthusiastic crowd, "This is really not a political issue, it is disguised as a political issue…It is a moral issue, it is an ethical issue — If we allow this to happen, we will destroy the habitability of the planet. We can't do that, and I am confident we won't do that."

As a U.S. senator, Gore pushed the global warming issue 15 years ago in Washington, but was forced to rely almost entirely on scientists' best guesses and computer models.

Now bolstered by real climate changes, he has taken his campaign even further, using video images of collapsing ice shelves, then-and-now shots of vanishing glaciers and lakes, telegenic photos of dwindling wildlife species — plus floods, tornadoes and, of course, hurricanes.

Gore argues that many of the answers—increased energy efficiency, conservation, expanded use of alternative fuels—are already at our disposal.

http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7003093023

He also said that we should all be limited to two kids per couple. Every time I heard that, I felt like grabbing a gun with two bullets and asking him which two he didn't like so much (Al Gore has 4 kids).

There is nothing moral about global warming... why?

Because Humans cant control the freaking climate!

Maybe we will someday. But there is nothing we can do to change the natural cyclical changes in climate.

Forum List

Back