For The Time Being, The People Win-Test on Immig. Fails Vote

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Annie, Apr 7, 2006.

1. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    Yesterday6 it was 'all but done.' Today, 22 votes short. Anyone really wonder what happened inbetween? Emails and phone calls, no time for letters...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060407/pl_nm/usa_immigration_dc

2. Mr. P

Mr. P Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +620
    In two weeks if their mail pile hits the ceiling, they won't try an slip it by us either. :D

3. ThomasPaine

ThomasPaine Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +66
    supporting this bill. It was a pathetic attempt to "legalize' the illegals and therefore merely amnesty. The American people are NOT going to sit idly by and allow either political party to kowtow to hispanic voters with an amnesty bill. It isn't going to happen. The illegals shot themselves in the foot big time with their "protest" marches which were in essence a demand for amnesty. This issue is critical to the future of this country. Either we are a soverign nation or we have an open border which will dilute our soveignty to nothing. DEPORTATION NOT AMNESTY!!!!

4. Mr. P

Mr. P Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +620
    Got my vote. Any effect on the US economy will be short lived, they'll be lined-up to re-enter "LEGALLY". :thup:

5. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770

It may or may not come to pass, let your representatives know your take:

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/print?id=1817365

6. William Joyce

William Joyce Chemotherapy for PC

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,349
    The back-and-forth is driving me dizzy. To me, a failure to pass anything is GOOD because mostly what's being proposed is gussied-up amnesty.

"We'll Remember in November," as they say.

I called so many Senators my fingers are sore.

7. rtwngAvngr

rtwngAvngr Guest

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +511
    How does everyone feel about Republicans and Democrats selling the american people down the river. Is there any doubt that in the New World Order, there WILL BE NO majority white nation? How do you feel about being slated for destruction?

8. StoptheMadness1

StoptheMadness1 Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14
    Not only is our nation being invaded by radical groups proclaiming that every "gringo" male over the age of 16 will be murdered via the "Plan of Sandiego" (meanwhile measures are being taken to "legalize" these illegal immigrants - how about that for an oxymoron -), powerful organizations are calling for the soverignty of nations to be done away with, and integrated into a new order, giving power to an international authority.

That's right

The president of the CFR, Richard Haass recently stated that, with the excuses of climate change, terrorism and other global problems,

and,
    Read his entire article here

The illegals who think that they are "taking over" America are despicably decieved. They are only being used by the corporate interests which fund them.

They will be enslaved with the rest of us...

If violence begins to break out sometime down the line between the "whites" and the latino's due to the volitile nature of this issue, it would be wise to distance yourself from it, do not take part in it. This will only fuel the agenda, with declaration of martial law ensuing. However, if the worst comes to worst, please do defend yourself.

This is my analysis, I pray that I am wrong.