Al Gore is Full of Crap

The only unsettled heads on this issue are the sheeple that follow Rush.

Climate change is happening, and the science, which is not unsettled as to that fact, is beginning to clearly reveal that human behavior has a definitive effect on it.
The climate does change.....True
Man causes climate change....False.
Both of the above of facts.

I just could NOT RESIST!!!

al_gore_giving_speech_creepy.gif
:beer::clap:

The cultic thinking of the far right in the role of man in climate denial sometimes abounds with violent language and disturbing images.

Fakey talking about cultic thinking is more ironic than his usual idiotic posts!

I get a kick of cultists like Vigilante whining. :lol:
I get a kick out of the vision of you running a confidence course with an ice pick in one hand and pair of scissors in the other.

The only unsettled heads on this issue are the sheeple that follow Rush.

Climate change is happening, and the science, which is not unsettled as to that fact, is beginning to clearly reveal that human behavior has a definitive effect on it.

What do you define as "clearly"? The fabricated East Anglia emails or the basis of Inconvenient Truth being exposed??

You have no standing to ask for facts until you give them. If it is opinion, than yours don't count. See how that works.
You have as little to do with facts and logic as horseshit has to do with the price of tea in China.
You sit there with your false keyboard bravado chirping away like a mockingbird as a passing house cat.
In other words Jake, you're a whole lot of noise and no substance.
Do me a favor. When you're done spouting off like a 12 year old girl not getting enough attention because her older sister is planning her wedding, pull your bottom lip over your head and swallow.

Here we go again. The fact that every single Scientfiic Society on earth states that AGW is real, and a clear and present danger on indicates to these fools that the whole of the scientific culture is in on one huge international conspriracy to fool us on the facts of GHGs and climate. And, for what? Well according to these retards it is because they are all a bunch of communists that are in on a capitialistic conspriracy to make trillions off of the rest of us. ???????????

The more they post, the more they come up with this kind of shit, the more they stink.

You really are an incredible dumbass, aren't you? "Every single Scientific Society"??? Name some.

My, my. So now we have one incredibly ignorant asshole posting. LOL

American Institute of Physics, the single largest scientific society on earth.

The Carbon Dioxide Greenhouse Effect

American Geological Society.

The Geological Society of America - Position Statement on Climate Change

American Chemical Society

American Chemical Society

American Meteorlogical Society

2012 AMS Information Statement on Climate Change

Now I could go on listing Scientific Societies here and overseas. My challenge to you is to list some Scientific Societies and their statements that disagree. You won't be able to do that, you know.

Link some peer-reviewed position papers you fucking moron. With empirically scrutinized proofs. Anybody can Google "society" like you just did, or in your case you probably pulled all this crap out of your ass...just like warmy "scientists" do. Did you ever get past the 7th grade? Do you know what Lenin meant by "useful idiot"? Jesus, talk about a knuckle-dragger.

In other words, you cannot find any Scientific Societies that state that AGW is not a fact. In fact, you cannot find a National Academy of Science, nor a major University that does states that AGW is not a fact.

Now, since those are the position papers of those scientific sociteties, they are peer reviewed. The fact that you don't know that indictates your level of education. As for mine, the highest class I have taken thus far is Engineering Geology 470/570. Have you ever taken a university class?

Surface Temperature Reconstructions for the Last 2 000 Years

Article metrics for Climate science Vast costs of Arctic change Nature Nature Publishing Group

Geologic methane seeps along boundaries of Arctic permafrost thaw and melting glaciers Nature Geoscience Nature Publishing Group
Beyond some biased opinions from people with a political agenda who happen to be scientists( who BTW need the funding to keep their University supplied homes and cars) you have not provided a single fact.
Any scientist that depends upon funding from this Administration or any University with a left bias political agenda is going to conclude that man caused climate change is real. Their cushy livelihood depends on their full cooperation with the hand that feeds them.

Forum List

Back