Al Gore is Full of Crap

one more thing that ties into this globull warming bullshit and lies is "Sea Levels Rising".., i'll bet every fucking liberliar here will swear it is due to the ice caps and glacial melting.... RIGHT ?

i'll say you are wrong, i'll also bet i am the first/only person to explore this idea, has anyone given thought to the seas filling with garbage from the bottom up ? were does all the volcanic flow in Hawaii go ? to the bottom of the ocean, tons upon tons of space dust, rocks etc. fall on Earth every year, where does that crap go, Earth is 2/3rds covered by water, got a clue now ?

to prove my theory, take a glass of waterfilled one inch from the top, mark the water level, now take ten marbles and slowly drop them into the glass of water, watch how the water level rises with every marble dropped, simple, isn;t it ??

how fucking amazing is that ??

Space dust falls evenly on the oceans and the land so it would seem logical that it would equal out. Lava flow would seem not to be significant enough to make a difference. But that is just my opinion. It is an interesting thought you have raised. There are a few reasons that the level may have increased. The expansion of the water due to a change in temperature, if proven. The melting of ice covered land, not the artic ice sheet. tectonic activity.

Marine Transgression may explain some rise, or fall of the Oceans.

Marine transgression - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
================
i agree, BUT ! remember the 2/3rds difference ? it won't equal out, just my thinking. :up:

Not arguing just discussing. If you had a tank of water and put 1 inch of anything on the bottom it is logical that the level in relation to the ground outside the tank would rise 1 inch. If you raised both the bottom of the tank and the ground outside 1 inch then the level of the tank in relation to the ground would not raise as all. In either case the volume of water in the tank would not change.

The only unsettled heads on this issue are the sheeple that follow Rush.

Climate change is happening, and the science, which is not unsettled as to that fact, is beginning to clearly reveal that human behavior has a definitive effect on it.

as long if it's a dem you believe it. I bet if a dem told you BYU was going to the pac12 you'd believe it.

34sfr00.jpg

Bet Al's carbon footprint is bigger than everyone participating in this thread combined.

Way bigger. I remember when he flew up to Winnipeg in his wife's gigantic corporate jet to promote his scam, "Inconvenient Truth", that some investigative journalist to whom we all owe a debt of favor, got hold of his utility bills from his mansion and his fuel bills for TWO private jets, and figured that his carbon footprint was 36 times greater than the average American schlep like me. I know where I'd like to leave my footprint on Al Gore.
This is Gore's real Inconvenient Truth along with all Lear Jet Libtards. Regardless of any change in climate they are pushing an agenda for the green energy industry. Helping their corporate donors is what it comes down to,(Yeah the left has corporate donors). At the same time they will cripple the economy even though emissions in the US are falling. Meantime China has seen a huge increase in emissions to the point that the sun is blocked out in major cities. Does anyone really believe that China will observe any treaty regarding emissions output?

LOL. Whatever Gore might have done as President could not surpass the idiocy done by Bush and the GOP. Bush started with a balanced budget with a slight surplus and ended with a huge deficit. He started with a minor downturn in the market and ended with us almost in the Second Great Republican Depression. He was warned of the dangers of Al Queda when he took office. His action was to state "Clinton seems to have had a fixation about Bin Laden". Then came 9-11. So the sucker struts out and makes the "dead or alive" jive. And let Bin Laden go for over seven years. Took a Democratic President to serve justice on the man that masterminded the murder of 3000 Americans on American soil. Bush stated the "Bin Laden is not a concern of mine". And invaded Iraq on the basis of lies, and totally screwed up that whole operation. Short of starting WW3, Gore could not have topped that record.

LOL. Whatever Gore might have done as President could not surpass the idiocy done by Bush and the GOP. Bush started with a balanced budget with a slight surplus and ended with a huge deficit. He started with a minor downturn in the market and ended with us almost in the Second Great Republican Depression. He was warned of the dangers of Al Queda when he took office. His action was to state "Clinton seems to have had a fixation about Bin Laden". Then came 9-11. So the sucker struts out and makes the "dead or alive" jive. And let Bin Laden go for over seven years. Took a Democratic President to serve justice on the man that masterminded the murder of 3000 Americans on American soil. Bush stated the "Bin Laden is not a concern of mine". And invaded Iraq on the basis of lies, and totally screwed up that whole operation. Short of starting WW3, Gore could not have topped that record.
:offtopic: Typical. If one doesn't have a thing to say, beat the tired old horse of Bush.

^^^^^^total partisan bullshit. not worthy of response. All lies.

As soon as I saw the comments I suspected this was linked from drudge. Sure enough I was right. Now REACT right wing herd!

Do you mean just like the left wing herd has already done? Like that?

One good thing to come of all this is that the right, despite denying that climate change was even at all possible for decades, has finally come to grips that climate change exists. That's some shocking progress.

Baby steps :thup:

As soon as I saw the comments I suspected this was linked from drudge. Sure enough I was right. Now REACT right wing herd!

One good thing to come of all this is that the right, despite denying that climate change was even at all possible for decades, has finally come to grips that climate change exists. That's some shocking progress.

Drudge didn't say the polar ice cap would be gone by now. Gore did. IDIOT.

My climate has not changed, has yours? If so can you describe the change?

Forum List

Back