Al Gore is Full of Crap

Al will have the last laugh. We just won't be here to see it.
====================
and neither will he it will only take about 25,000 to 30,000 years, by that time Earthlings will have annihilated themselves and/or found a way to immigrate to another planet a few million light years from now. :lmao: .... :lmao:

I just could NOT RESIST!!!

al_gore_giving_speech_creepy.gif

Global warming didn't work global cooling didn't work so after climate change falls on it's face what will the far lefts next scare term be so it can try to force green energy on everyone?

one more thing that ties into this globull warming bullshit and lies is "Sea Levels Rising".., i'll bet every fucking liberliar here will swear it is due to the ice caps and glacial melting.... RIGHT ?

i'll say you are wrong, i'll also bet i am the first/only person to explore this idea, has anyone given thought to the seas filling with garbage from the bottom up ? were does all the volcanic flow in Hawaii go ? to the bottom of the ocean, tons upon tons of space dust, rocks etc. fall on Earth every year, where does that crap go, Earth is 2/3rds covered by water, got a clue now ?

to prove my theory, take a glass of waterfilled one inch from the top, mark the water level, now take ten marbles and slowly drop them into the glass of water, watch how the water level rises with every marble dropped, simple, isn;t it ??

how fucking amazing is that ??

The cultic thinking of the far right in the role of man in climate denial sometimes abounds with violent language and disturbing images.

N_stddev_timeseries_thumb.png

It appears that the ice is tracking within standard deviation, in the Artic. Antarctica is at record highs.

Antarctic sea ice remains at a daily record high, and 1.19 million square kilometers (459,000 square miles) above the 1981 to 2010 average. Sea ice extent is now higher than average nearly everywhere around the continent, except for a portion of the northwestern Weddell Sea.

Arctic Sea Ice News and Analysis Sea ice data updated daily with one-day lag

one more thing that ties into this globull warming bullshit and lies is "Sea Levels Rising".., i'll bet every fucking liberliar here will swear it is due to the ice caps and glacial melting.... RIGHT ?

i'll say you are wrong, i'll also bet i am the first/only person to explore this idea, has anyone given thought to the seas filling with garbage from the bottom up ? were does all the volcanic flow in Hawaii go ? to the bottom of the ocean, tons upon tons of space dust, rocks etc. fall on Earth every year, where does that crap go, Earth is 2/3rds covered by water, got a clue now ?

to prove my theory, take a glass of waterfilled one inch from the top, mark the water level, now take ten marbles and slowly drop them into the glass of water, watch how the water level rises with every marble dropped, simple, isn;t it ??

how fucking amazing is that ??

Space dust falls evenly on the oceans and the land so it would seem logical that it would equal out. Lava flow would seem not to be significant enough to make a difference. But that is just my opinion. It is an interesting thought you have raised. There are a few reasons that the level may have increased. The expansion of the water due to a change in temperature, if proven. The melting of ice covered land, not the artic ice sheet. tectonic activity.

Marine Transgression may explain some rise, or fall of the Oceans.

Marine transgression - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

The only unsetIt'sd heads on this issue are the sheeple that follow Rush.

Climate change is happening, and the science, which is not unsettled as to that fact, is beginning to clearly reveal that human behavior has a definitive effect on it.
Hey, idiot. Gore said the arctic ice cap would be gone by now. Its biggger.

Don't confuse the libtards with facts. Facts make their little heads explode.:blowup:

Climate change is happening, and the science, which is not unsettled as to that fact, is beginning to clearly reveal that human behavior has a definitive effect on it.

Don't confuse the libtards with facts. Facts make their little heads explode.:blowup:

I was at a youth group for our church last nigh (lots of parents and grand parents) and one of the leading members of the youth group was telling others that the pseudo-science of the far right conservatives just turns him off.

One of the girls asked if folks like that (meaning folks like you, blowfish, were able to read and critically think). Good comment, indeed.

I was at a youth group for our church last nigh (lots of parents and grand parents) and one of the leading members of the youth group was telling others that the pseudo-science of the far right conservatives just turns him off.

One of the girls asked if folks like that (meaning folks like you, blowfish, were able to read and critically think). Good comment, indeed.

Not very surprising that you get your good comments from young girls.

N_stddev_timeseries_thumb.png

It appears that the ice is tracking within standard deviation, in the Artic. Antarctica is at record highs.

Antarctic sea ice remains at a daily record high, and 1.19 million square kilometers (459,000 square miles) above the 1981 to 2010 average. Sea ice extent is now higher than average nearly everywhere around the continent, except for a portion of the northwestern Weddell Sea.

Arctic Sea Ice News and Analysis Sea ice data updated daily with one-day lag

So typical is Jake the fake of the "intellectual" left. I posted nothing but what is on the government site and THAT he disagrees with. Seems like the fake has his own source of information which he/she apparently ain't sharing with the rest of us.

Forum List

Back