Al Franken: Domestic Terrorist

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Al Franken has joined the ranks of Ted Cruz as an Enemy of the State

Progs go get him!!

"Sen. Al Franken (D-Minn.) says he would be open to a brief delay in the individual mandate if the problems with HealthCare.gov aren't fixed by the end of the month, according to Minnesota Public Radio.

"I think then we have to consider extending the deadline for the mandate, but let’s hope that doesn't happen," Franken told MPR.

Al Franken: 'We Have to Consider Extending the Deadline for the Mandate' | The Weekly Standard

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=-DIETlxquzY]Stuart Smalley's famous quote - YouTube[/ame]

If the Obamacare website is still not working, I don't see that they have any choice but to allow delays. It would sure suck to force people to pay fines when they can't sign up because of incompetent boobs. Tens of thousands have already checked out the website and realized that they can no longer afford any insurance, so a working website isn't necessarily good news. With the website constantly down, at least people might still have hope that they can afford something like they had before.

Right now they are considering delaying the employer mandate again simply because they don't want millions of pissed off people rushing to the polls in 2014. The first delay was set to end in October 2014, but that means tens of millions of cancellation notices going out weeks before the election and more sticker shock with the Obamacare exchanges.

This whole thing is a disaster and they need to repeal it before the damage is permanent.

Progs go get him!!

"Sen. Al Franken (D-Minn.) says he would be open to a brief delay in the individual mandate if the problems with HealthCare.gov aren't fixed by the end of the month, according to Minnesota Public Radio.

"I think then we have to consider extending the deadline for the mandate, but let’s hope that doesn't happen," Franken told MPR.

Al Franken: 'We Have to Consider Extending the Deadline for the Mandate' | The Weekly Standard

Since the Obamacare rollout, we are all domestic terrorists now.

Progs go get him!!

Al Frankenstein would do ANYTHING to have it changed until AFTER the midterms....He is going to lose in a landslide. He's hoping that by moving the mandate, he will be able to skate.

Stuart - you are going home. hope that makes you feel "special".

Progs go get him!!

Al Frankenstein would do ANYTHING to have it changed until AFTER the midterms....He is going to lose in a landslide. He's hoping that by moving the mandate, he will be able to skate.

Stuart - you are going home. hope that makes you feel "special".

Doubtful. You have no basis for that assertion but wishful thinking.

Talking Points Memo

Reminds me of Lucky Eddie and Hagar the Horrible..............

Lucky......I've got good news and bad news...........

Horrible.......What's the good news..........

Lucky.........The rats have left the ship.........

Horrible........The bad news............

Lucky..........The ship is sinking..............

Rightwinger...........

Now listen to me.....................

Liberalism good...........
Gov't good................
All is well.................
The economy is good.............
Obamacare is great............
Tea Party evil...............

Watch the spinning image..................

Forum List

Back