AL car dealer throws in flag, Bible, and shotgun with every car

Everyone that buys an ar 4th of July week at my shop will get a free box of green tip 5.56 and ammo box... In honor of the progressives on the US message board here.

Buy wherever they give you a free American flag to go with your purchase!

This message brought to you by Arlington Cemetery.

Now this is a Patriotic dealership, I wonder when the left will ever come to terms with American values are different in say New York City then Cheyenne Wyoming?

Alabama dealership offers Bible, shotgun, and American flag with every car purchase
CHATOM, Ala. (FOX 35 ORLANDO)- "We're going to be celebrating July 4th a little bit differently this year."

Now until July 31 will come with a Bible, a 12-gauge shotgun, and an American flag!

"GOD GUNS AND FREEDOM," the dealership wrote on Facebook. "Celebrating July 4th from now until July 31, here at Chatom Ford!!! Every vehicle purchased new or pre-owned will come with a Bible, 12-gauge shot gun, and American flag!!

Now this is a Patriotic dealership, I wonder when the left will ever come to terms with American values are different in say New York City then Cheyenne Wyoming?

Alabama dealership offers Bible, shotgun, and American flag with every car purchase
CHATOM, Ala. (FOX 35 ORLANDO)- "We're going to be celebrating July 4th a little bit differently this year."

Now until July 31 will come with a Bible, a 12-gauge shotgun, and an American flag!

"GOD GUNS AND FREEDOM," the dealership wrote on Facebook. "Celebrating July 4th from now until July 31, here at Chatom Ford!!! Every vehicle purchased new or pre-owned will come with a Bible, 12-gauge shot gun, and American flag!!

Great. Swap the shotgun for a sword and you have the Klan. Initiated at Stone Mountain Georgia on Thanksgiving Eve 1915 with an open bible, an unsheathed sword and a burning cross, pledging "100% Americanism" under the flag.

I'm guessing this dealership has better cars though.

Great. Swap the shotgun for a sword and you have the Klan. Initiated at Stone Mountain Georgia on Thanksgiving Eve 1915 with an open bible, an unsheathed sword and a burning cross, pledging "100% Americanism" under the flag.

Like I said in my OP when will the left come to terms with Americans have different values say in Bismarck North Dakota then Los Angeles?

Like I said in my OP when will the left come to terms with Americans have different values say in Bismarck North Dakota then Los Angeles?

Oh definitely. Alabama (your car dealership) and Georgia (Stone Mountain) are in fact right next to each other.

Oh definitely. Alabama (your car dealership) and Georgia (Stone Mountain) are in fact right next to each other.

It's like 2 hours from stone mountain to Talladega and boring scenery , you know that.

It's like 2 hours from stone mountain to Talladega and boring scenery , you know that.

I know that route all too well. Could drive it in my sleep at this point. In fact, I often do.

A guy was arrested yesterday ... ran away from a car wreck, in a car he stole. He left his back pack behind... inside were 25 condoms, a crack pipe, and a rather large bible.

A guy was arrested yesterday ... ran away from a car wreck, in a car he stole. He left his back pack behind... inside were 25 condoms, a crack pipe, and a rather large bible.

If you open the bible up to the book of Isaiah (all Protestants Bible's it would be the middle) you will probably find...

Those are not American values, are you sure its not a Confederate flag?

Of course they are, what do you think it is ?

Only in the bible belt. I would never buy from someone who offers me a shotgun, a bible or a flag. I have a bible, a flag and I have no use for a damn gun. Most people in the bible belt have all 3.

Only in the bible belt. I would never buy from someone who offers me a shotgun, a bible or a flag. I have a bible, a flag and I have no use for a damn gun. Most people in the bible belt have all 3.

So instead of the John Wayne type you think American values are Pee wee Herman?

Do you have all 3 and if not which ones are you missing??
Bible, Flag or a shotgun?

Do you have all 3 and if not which ones are you missing??
Bible, Flag or a shotgun?

A lot of people have multiple bibles, flags and shotguns.

Different ones for different occasions

It’s mentally ill.

Not that you could tell

And trumpscum hate this country

It’s mentally ill.

Not that you could tell

And trumpscum hate this country

Our country was built on men, guns and the bible not liberal pussy's

Forum List

Back