Akron teen beaten to death near LeBron James I Promise School

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
AKRON, Ohio (WOIO) - The family of 17-year-old Ethan Liming, who was beaten to death by three men outside of I Promise School in Akron, hopes someone comes forward with information on the killers.

“We’re praying people will have the courage to say something because the men who murdered my son were playing basketball at the LeBron James I Promise school that night so people know,” Bill Liming, Ethan’s father, said.

Investigators said shortly after Ethan Liming and his friends pulled into the school parking lot, they got involved in a fight with three men playing basketball there.

Police have not said what might have triggered the fight.

Even after Ethan Liming was beaten unconscious, his parents said the three men continued to beat him until he was dead.

His friends tried to get help to save his life, but it was too late.

Ethan Liming’s stepmom, Cyndi Liming, said there allegedly was a female witness with the killers at the time of the beating.

Odd, the perp's descriptions seems to be lacking in detail.

3a3b77c699384a5a51e8a5d10a0afa64.jpg

AKRON, Ohio (WOIO) - The family of 17-year-old Ethan Liming, who was beaten to death by three men outside of I Promise School in Akron, hopes someone comes forward with information on the killers.

“We’re praying people will have the courage to say something because the men who murdered my son were playing basketball at the LeBron James I Promise school that night so people know,” Bill Liming, Ethan’s father, said.

Investigators said shortly after Ethan Liming and his friends pulled into the school parking lot, they got involved in a fight with three men playing basketball there.

Police have not said what might have triggered the fight.

Even after Ethan Liming was beaten unconscious, his parents said the three men continued to beat him until he was dead.

His friends tried to get help to save his life, but it was too late.

Ethan Liming’s stepmom, Cyndi Liming, said there allegedly was a female witness with the killers at the time of the beating.

Odd, the perp's descriptions seems to be lacking in detail.

3a3b77c699384a5a51e8a5d10a0afa64.jpg
How are we supposed to find them with no description

Isn't this the Lebron that's famous for being dumber than fuck and a raging racist? I just want to make sure I got the right one.

It's like naming an elementary school after a pedophile.
Do you realize how many people Lebron has employed in China to finally become a zillionaire

Forum List

Back