Airport Body Scans Reveal All

Attachments

• $Picture 1.jpg
    $Picture 1.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 27
Hey Rav,

Check with Jillian. Sometimes she means to click "quote" but clicks "edit" by mistake.

thats your own clumsy fault
WTF??? I never made that post about Bose headphones.

I thought it was pretty weird that you would be answering your own post but.............
I know what it looks like, but I did not make that post about the Bose headphones. My post was what was in the quote as a reply to Manifold, the grrrrrrr....post is under my name but I didn't make it.

yes, thank you

now, how is this an essential liberty?
you can still choose to take the slower way
and posibly be required to be strip searched
According to the article, it is a choice between being wanded or going through the scanner...not being strip searched or going through the scanner.
and when being wanded you MIGHT be sellected for a random strip search, did you forget about that?
remember, the liberals didnt want them to just do those that were likely to be terrorist because they didnt want profiling?
remember that?
I've never been against profiling in certain cases. Like when you've just had terrorists destroy thousands of lives, it makes sense to profile the ethnic group behind the terrorism. What I object to is making it a matter of course. I'd have no problem with the scans if there was a clear and present danger, but for the most part there is not. So it is wrong, IMO, to force thousands of innocent people to put up with all this airport security SHIT because some of us still have the heebie jeebies.

According to the article, it is a choice between being wanded or going through the scanner...not being strip searched or going through the scanner.
and when being wanded you MIGHT be sellected for a random strip search, did you forget about that?
remember, the liberals didnt want them to just do those that were likely to be terrorist because they didnt want profiling?
remember that?
I've never been against profiling in certain cases. Like when you've just had terrorists destroy thousands of lives, it makes sense to profile the ethnic group behind the terrorism. What I object to is making it a matter of course. I'd have no problem with the scans if there was a clear and present danger, but for the most part there is not. So it is wrong, IMO, to force thousands of innocent people to put up with all this airport security SHIT because some of us still have the heebie jeebies.

I missed the article/news flash that said the terrorists promised they would stop hijacking/bombing commercial airliners.

Do you have a link?

follow the link, you DID make that post
No, I didn't. I know it appears that way, and I did make the one about toenailsj in the quote box, I was replying to Mani...but I never typed that about Bose headphones. I've never lost headphones and I've never owned that brand.

This is seriously creeping me out.
then someone hacked your account
LOL

NOT!!!!!!!

No, I didn't. I know it appears that way, and I did make the one about toenailsj in the quote box, I was replying to Mani...but I never typed that about Bose headphones. I've never lost headphones and I've never owned that brand.

Multiple Personality Disorder. Now it all makes sense. :eusa_whistle:

remember that?
ah, so you agree with Michael Moore, "there is no terrorist threat"

and if Jillian edited that post, it would say "edited by Jillian" on the bottom of the post
so that rules that one out

and if Jillian edited that post, it would say "edited by Jillian" on the bottom of the post

No it wouldn't. Mod edits don't show at the bottom of posts by default.

:eek:

really?
dang, they need to change that
it should ALWAYS show a mod edit

It is our poclicy to always sign our edits, so the change isn't required. I'm sure this one was an accident. It is easy to do considering the position of the buttons.

remember that?

I missed the article/news flash that said the terrorists promised they would stop hijacking/bombing commercial airliners.

Do you have a link?
I didn't say that. I'm just not willing to give up so much because a bunch of assholes once hijacked four jets. You are, that's your choice. If they ever do make this body scanning mandatory, I really can't see how it isn't unconstitutional. Laws are in keeping with the constitution when they strive to not harass innocent people.

:eek:

really?
dang, they need to change that
it should ALWAYS show a mod edit

It is our poclicy to always sign our edits, so the change isn't required. I'm sure this one was an accident. It is easy to do considering the position of the buttons.
Yeah, it is no big deal now that I was reminded of that fact. Just a momentary flash of paranoia.

What pisses me off is that because of a handful of loons, people are willing to tolerate and accept such invasive procedures. Yes, a body cavity search is more extreme than a body scan, but I see it as a progression towards infringing on individual privacy rights. The terrorists did succeed in changing our mind set, in more ways than one. They continue to celebrate the erosion of our free society.

What pisses me off is that because of a handful of loons, people are willing to tolerate and accept such invasive procedures. Yes, a body cavity search is more extreme than a body scan, but I see it as a progression towards infringing on individual privacy rights. The terrorists did succeed in changing our mind set, in more ways than one. They continue to celebrate the erosion of our free society.

Bingo. They have succeeded in taking a measurable amout of the very thing they set out to take: our freedom and way of life, our values that they despise.

Bingo. They have succeeded in taking a measurable amout of the very thing they set out to take: our freedom and way of life, our values that they despise.
Yep. And that's why the shoe thing pisses me off to no end. One stupid bumbling asshole and forever more we have to put our shoes through the xray machine.

Forum List

Back