Air Force Removes ‘God’ From Logo

The more "God" is removed from our government the stronger and freer our great nation becomes. You want God? Go to church.

Absolute religious liberty mandates the strict separation of church and state.

The problem with that is "the state" keeps reaching into every aspect of our lives. So the end result is "the state" is everywhere, and religion is no where.

But of course, thats the whole point of the progressive movement isn't it?

There's an awful lot of religion, crosses, churches, televangelist, etc. for "religion is no where".

Not sure what your point is. I didn't say we are at that point now, I said that would be the end result.

The more we blur "the state" with everything, as well as buy into this "sepration of church and state" bullshit, then we will see less and less of religion period.

Let me ask you libs a question, do you believe that sepration of church and state extends to schools? Most liberals do. They extend "the state" to schools, simply because most schools receive some sort of tax dollars to operate. Even though schools don't govern anyone, they are now considered a part of "the state".

If we start defining "the state" as anything or anyone that receives tax dollars, then suddenly many companies, as well as individual people, find themselves subjects of "the state". Add in the fact that many liberals even consider tax breaks as forms of "government subsidy", then we're on a very slippery slope.

The US military does not "govern" over any US citizens. It may be funded 100% by US taxpayers, but that does not mean a unit that makes a patch with the word "God" on it is the equvalant to Congress making a law.

Last edited:
Lol adorable.

I post on threads to give my opinion, if my opinion is I don't give a shit, then i say i don't give a shit. I came to this thread cuz i knew there'd be ppl like you pouting about it, and that entertains me.

You shouldn't be pouting about "liberal fucks", you should be pouting about your gov't bending to every demand made by lawyers.

If you stopped voting for status quo fuck ups that fill the republican party, maybe you'd see change. (don't worry, the democrat patry is filled with them too)

Pouting? There you go projecting again.

You have no idea what my voting record is you numbnutted fuck!!!

Yes, you're pouting.

The standard "Wahhhh wahhhh, a logo i never read or hear just had god removed from it. The next thing you know christian politicians are gonna come burn my church down, wahhhhhh."

Numbnutted? Does your school not have teachers supervising you while you use the computer kid?

Light your faith and you can light the world.

Who made this country were men of principle. Without that principle there would be nothing to fight for, no blood, sweat or tears. Without Christian principles and a belief that a Creator wanted men to be free, there would never have been a reason to fight against oppression.
Sounds like you are saying that people can't have principles without Christianity. Is that your assertion?

My assertion was that it is a fact that the principles were Christian. Which is true. If you are trying to say that Christian principles are not the only principles in the world, that is true. This country was founded on Christian principles, and a belief in a Creator who gave us inalienable rights. If not for that, we would still be subjects of the King.

Up until today, Americans believed that the ruler was not God on earth, there was a power higher than the King. This is a Christian principle. Now we believe that obama is God on earth so we lost that.

List them:

Sounds like you are saying that people can't have principles without Christianity. Is that your assertion?

My assertion was that it is a fact that the principles were Christian. Which is true. If you are trying to say that Christian principles are not the only principles in the world, that is true. This country was founded on Christian principles, and a belief in a Creator who gave us inalienable rights. If not for that, we would still be subjects of the King.

Up until today, Americans believed that the ruler was not God on earth, there was a power higher than the King. This is a Christian principle. Now we believe that obama is God on earth so we lost that.

List them:

Look them up. There's the Constitution, Declaration of Independence, Federalist Papers, the Letter of Thomas Jefferson to the Danbury Baptists. Lots of places, you might benefit from a little learning American history.

The problem with that is "the state" keeps reaching into every aspect of our lives. So the end result is "the state" is everywhere, and religion is no where.

But of course, thats the whole point of the progressive movement isn't it?

There's an awful lot of religion, crosses, churches, televangelist, etc. for "religion is no where".

Not sure what your point is. I didn't say we are at that point now, I said that would be the end result.

The more we blur "the state" with everything, as well as buy into this "sepration of church and state" bullshit, then we will see less and less of religion period.

Let me ask you libs a question, do you believe that sepration of church and state extends to schools? Most liberals do. They extend "the state" to schools, simply because most schools receive some sort of tax dollars to operate. Even though schools don't govern anyone, they are now considered a part of "the state".

If we start defining "the state" as anything or anyone that receives tax dollars, then suddenly many companies, as well as individual people, find themselves subjects of "the state". Add in the fact that many liberals even consider tax breaks as forms of "government subsidy", then we're on a very slippery slope.

The US military does not "govern" over any US citizens. It may be funded 100% by US taxpayers, but that does not mean a unit that makes a patch with the word "God" on it is the equvalant to Congress making a law.

Some time ago, a long time now, maybe 10 or 15 years ago. There was a case in which a woman who worked for the State of California as a secretary tithed to her Church. Some liberal atheist group sued saying that she was tithing with State funds which created an excessive entanglement with Church and State. The ruling at the time was that the state funds she received were wages for services performed. Once she earned this money it lost its character as state funds and became her sole property to be spent as she wished.

How long do you think this is going to remain good law? Not long.

List them:

Look them up. There's the Constitution, Declaration of Independence, Federalist Papers, the Letter of Thomas Jefferson to the Danbury Baptists. Lots of places, you might benefit from a little learning American history.

He was saying to list the christian principles.

Show me in the constitution where it says the country was founded on christian principles.

The rest of the documents are meaningless for this discussion because they didn't found our government and are not legally binding documents.

Some time ago, a long time now, maybe 10 or 15 years ago. There was a case in which a woman who worked for the State of California as a secretary tithed to her Church. Some liberal atheist group sued saying that she was tithing with State funds which created an excessive entanglement with Church and State. The ruling at the time was that the state funds she received were wages for services performed. Once she earned this money it lost its character as state funds and became her sole property to be spent as she wished.

How long do you think this is going to remain good law? Not long.

Yup, its only a matter of time before these progressives start labeling anything or anyone that receives a tax dollar or even a tax break as part of the state, and thus subject to their rediculous beliefs like "separation of church and state".

List them:

Fail...you can't do it. Color me surprised.

List them:

He was saying to list the christian principles.

Show me in the constitution where it says the country was founded on christian principles.

The rest of the documents are meaningless for this discussion because they didn't found our government and are not legally binding documents.

He can't do it, I knew he couldn't....so he's a fail.

Forum List

Back