Air Force misses recruiting goal... first time in 24 years.

Link?

I've denigrated the Department of Injustice and the Federal Bureau of Instigation.

Not the military.

And how would that keep the liberals from serving?
Republicans have an extremely selective memory.

You guys were posting videos of russian and chinese troops and telling us how manly they were compared to our troops. Called them"woke" and "pussies".

Republicans have an extremely selective memory.

You guys were posting videos of russian and chinese troops and telling us how manly they were compared to our troops. Called them"woke" and "pussies".
You mean the piss poor recruiting strategies of the woke infused Washington Swamp command?

Yeah... that was terrible.

I think you're seeing the ramifications of those decisions.

That is not denigrating the rank and file who serve... Just the idiots who approved this ad campaign.

Last edited:
You mean the piss poor recruiting strategies of the woke infused Washington Swamp command?

Yeah... that was terrible.

I think you're seeing the ramifications of those decisions.

The Democrats have turned the military into a gay amusement park
Nah, this nation needs a citizenry that loves our Constitution….the filthy left has harvested too many angry and or barely legal dark people…they’ve manufactured too many soy-boy beta males…once again, they can’t get out of their own way.

Moonglow
John Edgar Slow Horses
Crepitus

To join the military people usually have at least a little patriotism and sense of civic duty.

Bed wetting leftist parasites are devoid of those characteristics. Few make it unless their objective is to infiltrate and infect the service with their toxicity.

Forum List

Back