Ahmadinejad smacks down Obama

Here is something from someone who has actually been to Iran, rather than the Neoconservative morons who know fuck all about the area of culture.

Iran? The U.S. should mind its own business | Salon News

The neocons know nothing about Iran, nothing about the culture of Iran. They have no interest in understanding Iran, in speaking to any Iranian other than Iranian exiles who support the idea of invasions -- I'll call them Iranian Chalabis. It's offensive, even to an Iranian American like me. These are people who would have actually preferred to have Ahmadinejad as president so they could continue to demonize him and were worried, as some wrote in Op-Eds, that Mousavi would be a distraction and would make it easier for Iranians to build a nuclear weapon and now all of a sudden they want to be on his side? Go away.

I'm not saying Obama is the most knowledgeable person on Iran, but he's obviously getting good advice right now. He understands way more about the culture of the Middle East than any of the neocons. For them to be lecturing President Obama is a joke. I have criticized Obama; for instance, I criticized him for having a patronizing tone in his Persian New Year message. But right now I think he's doing a good job. The John McCains of the world, they're Ahmadinejad's useful idiots. They're doing a great job for him.

Read it and actually learn something for once.

And here's former Secretary of State, Henry Kissinger, on FOX June 16th:

Well, you know, I was a McCain supporter and — but I think the president has handled this well. Anything that the United States says that puts us totally behind one of the contenders, behind Mousavi, would be a handicap for that person. And I think it’s the proper position to take that the people of Iran have to make that decision.

Of course, we have to state our fundamental convictions of freedom of speech, free elections, and I don’t see how President Obama could say less than he has, and even that is considered intolerable meddling. He has, after all, carefully stayed away from saying things that seem to support one side or the other. And I think it was the right thing to do because public support for the opposition would only be used by the — by Ahmadinejad — if I can ever learn his name properly — against Mousavi.

And you are retarded if you think Salon is far left wing.

Any publication or outlet not to the right of Washington Times, Drudge Report, American Thinker, New York Post, Human Events, American Standard (oops, that's a toilet), Weekly Standard, and the myriad others, are considered leftist. Pitty the online newsletter that attempts to do, um, "fair and balanced" opining. They will be attacked from all sides.

Here is something from someone who has actually been to Iran, rather than the Neoconservative morons who know fuck all about the area of culture.

Iran? The U.S. should mind its own business | Salon News

The neocons know nothing about Iran, nothing about the culture of Iran. They have no interest in understanding Iran, in speaking to any Iranian other than Iranian exiles who support the idea of invasions -- I'll call them Iranian Chalabis. It's offensive, even to an Iranian American like me. These are people who would have actually preferred to have Ahmadinejad as president so they could continue to demonize him and were worried, as some wrote in Op-Eds, that Mousavi would be a distraction and would make it easier for Iranians to build a nuclear weapon and now all of a sudden they want to be on his side? Go away.

I'm not saying Obama is the most knowledgeable person on Iran, but he's obviously getting good advice right now. He understands way more about the culture of the Middle East than any of the neocons. For them to be lecturing President Obama is a joke. I have criticized Obama; for instance, I criticized him for having a patronizing tone in his Persian New Year message. But right now I think he's doing a good job. The John McCains of the world, they're Ahmadinejad's useful idiots. They're doing a great job for him.

Read it and actually learn something for once.

And here's former Secretary of State, Henry Kissinger, on FOX June 16th:

Well, you know, I was a McCain supporter and — but I think the president has handled this well. Anything that the United States says that puts us totally behind one of the contenders, behind Mousavi, would be a handicap for that person. And I think it’s the proper position to take that the people of Iran have to make that decision.

Of course, we have to state our fundamental convictions of freedom of speech, free elections, and I don’t see how President Obama could say less than he has, and even that is considered intolerable meddling. He has, after all, carefully stayed away from saying things that seem to support one side or the other. And I think it was the right thing to do because public support for the opposition would only be used by the — by Ahmadinejad — if I can ever learn his name properly — against Mousavi.

And heres Snowcroft also supporting what Obama is doing.

Real Clear World - Video - Brent Scowcroft on Iran

ScreamingEagle said:
I'm not saying that we need to go into Iran and physically interfere....unless asked....but as the leader of the free world Obama should voice what is right and moral in the name of freedom and human rights.....America has already had a profound effect on the freedom of Middle Easterners and I see no reason why Obama should remain silent about Iranians wanting freedom as well.....but....

It has now been a full week since the Iranian election, the full impact of which was not known until last Sunday. Since then, the president has NOT remained silent, and he HAS spoken out about Iranians deserving their freedom at least once a day since then.

At 2:44 PM you are still yammering that he has not. You have a serious problem, my friend. Get some help.

Any publication or outlet not to the right of Washington Times, Drudge Report, American Thinker, New York Post, Human Events, American Standard (oops, that's a toilet), Weekly Standard, and the myriad others, are considered leftist. Pitty the online newsletter that attempts to do, um, "fair and balanced" opining. They will be attacked from all sides.
so, you believe a soros supported website ISNT left wing?
i have never said that list you made wasnt right wing

someone PLEASE show me a post of mine where i have said Obama could do any more than he is doing
i challenge anyone to show it

someone PLEASE show me a post of mine where i have said Obama could do any more than he is doing
i challenge anyone to show it

Can you show where anyone said that you said Obama could do any more than he is doing?

the title of this thread is incorrect
no way can the nutjob in Iran "smackdown" anyone
just a reminder for all the liberals who are morons in this thread

this was my first post in this thread

Congratulations. You said something halfway intelligent for once. Since you seem to believe that, why are you arguing against me and Maggie as opposed to arguing against SE who actually is attacking Obama for not doing more?

Oh wait...don't answer that, I know why :lol: Can't attack a fellow conservative, eh?

There is a difference between left wing and far left wing. Salon is NOT far left wing, and its political slant has little to do with the interview it granted.

BMI's home page is one hit piece on Obama after another.

There is a difference between left wing and far left wing. Salon is NOT far left wing, and its political slant has little to do with the interview it granted.

who gives a rats ass what "bmi" is
i sure as hell dont
if you werent such a fucking moron you would have known that already

I was responding to Nik with a general observation, not you personally. However, where do you get the idea George Soros is tied to Salon.com? Poor George Soros...when Obama can't be blamed, there's always good ol' George Soros.

Salon.com is a highly respected, award-winning internet news and entertainment source. I suppose it's possible Soros contributes to its lifeline somehow, but does that mean he owns it--like in the way right-wing Rupert Murdoch owns right-wing FoxNews and the Wall Street Journal?

Salon Corporate Profile
Salon Media Group, Inc. (Salon) is an Internet media company that produces a network of ten subject-specific Web sites (of which one is an audio streaming Web site), hosts two online subscription communities, and features Salon Premium, a paid subscription service.

Salon News
Salon News features breaking stories and investigative journalism, as well as interviews with newsmakers, politicians and pundits.

Salon Opinion
Opinion features trenchant ideas and perspectives on the news of the day and issues percolating to the surface by regular columnists like Joe Conason as well as a constantly changing cast of contributors. Opinion includes features like Right Hook, a weekly roundup of conservative commentary and analysis.

Salon Technology & Business
Salon Arts & Entertainment
Salon Life
Salon Books
Salon Comics

Salon has won most major Web awards including three Webbys, "Best Website" by Entertainment Weekly, "Best of the Web" by Business Week and "Website of the Year" by Time magazine and the Year 2000 "General Excellence in Online Journalism Original to the Web" and "Enterprise Journalism Original to the Web" -- Online Journalism Awards sponsored by the Online News Association and the Columbia Graduate School of Journalism.

i sure as hell dont

Why did you ask what it was if you didn't care about it?

i sure as hell dont

because you were comparing it to salon
thats all

thats all

Umm, no. I wasn't. You are the one who made the comparison, dumbass. I said they weren't the same.
no, i didnt even know what the fuck you were talking about
because i didnt read SE's post
you just complained about a so called righteing source as you used a well known lefteing source
you are too fucxking stupid for words

thats all

Umm, no. I wasn't. You are the one who made the comparison, dumbass. I said they weren't the same.
you just complained about a so called righteing source as you used a well known lefteing source

As I said. Read the thread before you spew your bullshit, dumbass.

As I said. Read the thread before you spew your bullshit, dumbass.
i've read the thread, asshole
just not all of his post
and, it makes no difference as to what i said
you bitched about a "right wing source" while USING a "left wing source"

utter FAIL on your part
i dont give a shit what BMI said as it is immaterial to my point
you complete dumbfuck

Seriously? I'll say whatever the fuck I want about whomever I want and there's not really anything you can do about it. I dont know who you think you are, but you're an absolute zilch. I think you personally attacking me is absurd and trying to throw around insults speaks to your higher education. Im sorry you still live in your moms basement and I'm sorry no one likes you.

look Kent we have enough assholes in this forum who call EVERBODY who disagrees with them,NEO-cons,RIGHT-wingers etc.etc....if you wanna play that game,go right ahead,but just dont cry about the personal attacks that will come....

Forum List

Back