Ahh, those Good Olde Days, of Bush

Lumpy,

You have spent way too much time on a mountain in northern California. You have lost touch with reality.

Obama has issues he can be criticized on but the manure you squeezed out is ridiculous.

Your reality is extremely distorted.

The demographics of rural northern California has received much attention recently. There are many fine people but a large per centage of nuts. I think I know what catagory you fall into.

Ahhh memories...............

I'll never forget when Bush departed the White House for the last time at noon on January 20th this year............

bushheli.jpg

"Fail" as we took over?

Paint chips are not meant for munching, you know?

ummm............nope...........fail as in.......................

44756-4.jpg

epic s0ns.....................:funnyface:

Ahhh memories...............

I'll never forget when Bush departed the White House for the last time at noon on January 20th this year............

bushheli.jpg

"Fail" as we took over?

Paint chips are not meant for munching, you know?

ummm............nope...........fail as in.......................

44756-4.jpg

epic s0ns.....................:funnyface:

That would better describe the Republican attempts on Clinton. We never really came out to bat on Bush's impeachment.

Lumpy,

You have spent way too much time on a mountain in northern California. You have lost touch with reality.

Obama has issues he can be criticized on but the manure you squeezed out is ridiculous.

The demographics of rural northern California has received much attention recently. There are many fine people but a large per centage of nuts. I think I know what catagory you fall into.

That's the best you can do there Elmer. I noticed you didn't actually respond to any part of my post specifically, unemployment 9.7 (true), national debt increase min. 1.7 trillion (true), one size fits all government run health care (true), get the general trend there, Elmer..
So, write me after your so richly required psychological evaluation oooo.....:eusa_drool:.....K

Last edited:
Lumpy,

That's the best you can do there Elmer. I noticed you didn't actually respond to any part of my post specifically, unemployment 9.7 (true), national debt increase min. 1.7 trillion (true), one size fits all government run health care (true), get the general trend there, Elmer..
So, write me after your so richly required psychological evaluation oooo.....:eusa_drool:.....K

Do you really think 10% unemployment and the need for the stimulus funds and bail outs was only caused by the actions of Obama durring the 6 months in office. The stimulus and bail out started with the Bush administration and Obama carried on a similar policy. The unemployment rate now is affected by actions over the past several years.
We need to look at unemployment in 2 to 3 years to analyze how Obama's policies worked or did not work. One size fits all health care is absolutely untrue. Many liberals are asking for a one payer system but not Obama or the bill in front of congress. And there has not been any bill passed. You cannot analyze Obama healthcare reform until it is implemented.

Simplistic analysis of complex problems is common from the narrow minded. Your goal is to blame Obama even before you analyze a problem.

Lumpy,

Do you really think 10% unemployment and the need for the stimulus funds and bail outs was only caused by the actions of Obama durring the 6 months in office. The stimulus and bail out started with the Bush administration and Obama carried on a similar policy. The unemployment rate now is affected by actions over the past several years.We need to look at unemployment in 2 to 3 years to analyze how Obama's policies worked or did not work. One size fits all health care is absolutely untrue. Many liberals are asking for a one payer system but not Obama or the bill in front of congress. And there has not been any bill passed. You cannot analyze Obama healthcare reform until it is implemented.

Simplistic analysis of complex problems is common from the narrow minded. Your goal is to blame Obama even before you analyze a problem.

Regarding the health Care, you are right. Obama has been endorsing a program that is not defined, that he cannot know anything about and that is currently less fact then dream.

Regarding the "stimulus and bail out", under Bush, there was a half usage of the 700 billion that was seemed to be needed to prop up the financial system. No stimulus was put forth by Bush. Bush also included Obama as much as possible in what was happening and deferred to his administration all that could be so as not to tie his hands.

The Stimulus package was designed to not stimulate the economy. That is why only 10% of it has been spent so far. We are too far from an election for it to have the desired effect which is to elect Democrats. From the Democrat view point, if Americans are starving in the streets in 6 months and the "stimulus" can be used to feed them for votes, the purpose will be fulfilled.

Whatever your political philosophy might be, withholding stimulus funds from the economy cannot be thought to have a stimulative effect.

Whatever your political philosophy might be, spending an additional trillion dollars over and above what is currently being spent on health care cannot be interpreted as a savings.

Whatever your political philosphy might be, redirecting a trillion dollars from whatever it is curently being spent on into something that is currently self supporting cannot be a wise expenditure of funds.

Our economy is one that moves up and down. Last september, without a stimulus package, we were 12 to 18 months from a rebound. Today, with no stimulus package but with 700 billion dollars of stimulus funds confiscated, we are starting to rebound.

The one and only stimulative thing that this gang of clowns has done was the cash for clunkers program and they stopped it as soon as they figured out it might help.

This is a shell game being played with money that is burrowed and we might need to pay the rent. Did Obama cause the Recession? Nobody said that he did. Has he done even one little thing in any way at all to help us out of it? Nobody said that he did.

How long can this lunacy go on?

Forum List

Back