AHA! 9-Year-Old Girl Accidentally Kills Shooting Range Instructor with Uzi

I'm not the stupid one that put a uzi in the hands of a 9 year old little girl.

You're the one making fun of a tragedy and trying to connect that to all gun owners.
Give it up.
No one is fooled...or better yet, carry on. Keep exposing yourself.

According to your title you find that amusing. WTF is wrong with you? Two families are likely shattered and you're laughing.

What a dirtbag

My "title" was meant to display amazement at the criminal behavior of many gun-nuts who put their children in harms way and end up killing them!
My amazement comes from the epic stupidity that leads you to conclude that one guy acting stupidly means all 2nd Amendment supporters are stupid.

One guy acting stupidly is one too many... isn't it? It's all too common nowdays with so many freaking guns out there. Live by the gun, die by the gun or so it seems.

Thank God our home is a gun-free zone!
You need to post that outside so people feel better about you.

No I don't. But the parents of that little girl need to proudly post a sign on their lawn that says... "Our little girl killed someone with an uzi!"

Why?

Just pointing out the stupidity of people who think we need to broadcast our home as a 'gun-free zone'.
You only pointed out your own stupidity. Like anyone needed that.
If you're proud of having a gun free home, tell the world.

You may be that stupid but we're not. So, try again stupid!
Why is it stupid to post that your house is gun free if you're proud of that fact? Tell the world!

This whole thread is stupid, and you're not helping.

It's a tragedy that this happened, and shouldn't be used for political gain by either side.
Feel free to quit posting here.
The thread is stupid. Kidzits is an idiot. Accidents happen. I dont know what the circumstances were but clearly someone wasnt following the rules of safe gun handling. That's sad but hardly applicable to the large community of gun owners and trainers.

According to your title you find that amusing. WTF is wrong with you? Two families are likely shattered and you're laughing.

What a dirtbag

My "title" was meant to display amazement at the criminal behavior of many gun-nuts who put their children in harms way and end up killing them!
My amazement comes from the epic stupidity that leads you to conclude that one guy acting stupidly means all 2nd Amendment supporters are stupid.

One guy acting stupidly is one too many... isn't it? It's all too common nowdays with so many freaking guns out there. Live by the gun, die by the gun or so it seems.

I agree, thank God. Now you need to put signs on your lawn and on your front door advertising that fact.

You're the one making fun of a tragedy and trying to connect that to all gun owners.
Give it up.

No, just trying to connect with stupid gun-nuts and their supporters who enable them such as yourself.

Give it up.

No, just trying to connect with stupid gun-nuts and their supporters who enable them such as yourself.

Oh, how clever! ..namecalling. That usually wins debates.

What a dirtbag

I agree, thank God. Now you need to put signs on your lawn and on your front door advertising that fact.

No I don't. But you should consider putting up a sign on your front lawn proclaiming that you are a stupid gun-nut owner.

Here are the numbers of accidental gun deaths for 2010 and 2011...2010:606 including 75 children...

2011: 600 total including 65 children...

U.S. Accidental Gun Deaths 2012 Extrano s Alley a gun blog

On average how many crimes are stopped and lives saved by people owning and carrying guns for protection...

250-375,000...each year...and the number is probably higher than that...especially if there were a way to know how many lives were saved when criminals were shot or captured by civilians armed with guns...since they won't create future victims for a while...or ever again...

What a dirtbag

No I don't. But you should consider putting up a sign on your front lawn proclaiming that you are a stupid gun-nut owner.

want to compare educations SFB? you should proudly tell the world you don't have guns. You can than keep a bottle of vaseline by your bed.

fear of weapons generally means a castrati and a coward

What a dirtbag

Actually the person titled this thread not with Ha Ha or LOL but with an Aha.

Which isn't laughing.

I agree this isn't a laughing matter. That little girl now has to go through the rest of her life knowing she was involved with killing a human being.

No child should be taught to use an uzi. That's a weapon for war. Not for recreation or hunting.

What a dirtbag

want to compare educations SFB? you should proudly tell the world you don't have guns. You can than keep a bottle of vaseline by your bed.

People can have a fear of weapons for a variety of reasons.

My reason, two of my cousins were killed with guns.

People who don't have guns aren't cowards. We don't need a weapon to kill people just to feel safe in our own homes.

You can be paranoid all you want. Knock yourself out.

I will happily post a sign outside my home saying I don't have a gun. Most people around here don't have them or respect everyone's freedom to choose whether they have a gun in their home or not.

The only people allowed in my home with a gun is a police officer. That's it. I won't allow a device that's only use is to kill or injure life into my home.

That's one of the things I don't understand about gun owners. They seem to expect everyone should have a gun and if you don't, you're a horrible person.

Have all the guns you want. Just keep them away from me, my family and friends.

What a dirtbag

So you admit that you are but just another... "Stupid gun-nut owner"? Congratulations for that exposing.

What a dirtbag

So you admit that you are but just another... "Stupid gun-nut owner"? Congratulations for that exposing.
actually I was a magna cum laude graduate of the top college in the world-among other things and I have an IQ higher than the famous "Beast" on a well known game show.

gun hatesr come in two styles

1) stupid sheep who believe the anti gun BS

2) dishonest assholes who push gun control for reasons other than what they state: in other words they don't even believe in crime control but they parrot that crap because admitting their true motivations would get them laughed out of society

that being to harass conservatives who are perceived to be most of the gun owners

What a dirtbag

No I don't. But the parents of that little girl need to proudly post a sign on their lawn that says... "Our little girl killed someone with an uzi!"

Why?

Just pointing out the stupidity of people who think we need to broadcast our home as a 'gun-free zone'.
You only pointed out your own stupidity. Like anyone needed that.
If you're proud of having a gun free home, tell the world.

You may be that stupid but we're not. So, try again stupid!
Why is it stupid to post that your house is gun free if you're proud of that fact? Tell the world!

I'm proud of the fact that we're not paranoid and don't have guns in our home.

I didn't have to post a sign outside my door.

Everyone in my neighborhood knows we don't have guns in our house.

How do they know? I was asked by some parents and I told the rest when I asked them if they had guns in their homes.

In all the years I asked, no one said yes. Everyone agreed with me that they too don't want their child in a home that has a gun. Had they said yes our child would have never been allowed to enter that house.

There is one exception. A house across the street was sold a few years ago to a couple who one is a firefighter and the other is a sheriff. They have a gun because of the person who is a sheriff. It's never used for any purpose outside of when the person is at work on patrol.

I always wonder what should be happening in a peron's head when s/he is glad about a tragedy...
Still, don't see what the story has to do with gun nuts.
It's just shows that the instructor was tragically irresponsible - he didn't think that a little girl would not be capable of shooting UZI properly without adult's help. And that's it, nothing more.

What a dirtbag

actually I was a magna cum laude graduate of the top college in the world-among other things and I have an IQ higher than the famous "Beast" on a well known game show.

2) dishonest assholes who push gun control for reasons other than what they state: in other words they don't even believe in crime control but they parrot that crap because admitting their true motivations would get them laughed out of society

that being to harass conservatives who are perceived to be most of the gun owners

magna cum laude?

Your English grammar is shockingly dreadful.

What a dirtbag

magna cum laude?

Your English grammar is shockingly dreadful.

This is a chat board Moron. whining about grammar here is the sign of a Low wattage Dullard. It means you have nothing substantive to bring to the table.

so go and change your panties that you have soiled over the thought that some men are not cowardly hoplophobes and accept the risk of self defense.

I always wonder what should be happening in a peron's head when s/he is glad about a tragedy...
Still, don't see what the story has to do with gun nuts.
It's just shows that the instructor was tragically irresponsible - he didn't think that a little girl would not be capable of shooting UZI properly without adult's help. And that's it, nothing more.

9 is too young to even touch a sub machine gun.
but to use that...and revel in it... as an indictment against all gun owners says a lot about him and his agenda.
Rude and snarky comments also reveal his agenda...and it isn't "gun safety".

What a dirtbag

You and people like,are a menace to rational people. Lets just hand signs on everyone , what letter would your sign start with an A perhaps?

Gun nuts. Who else?

9-Year-Old Girl Accidentally Kills Shooting Range Instructor - ABC News

A 9-year-old girl vacationing with her family accidentally shot and killed an instructor at a shooting range, authorities said.

According to the Mohave County Sheriff’s Office, the instructor –- identified as Charles Vacca, 39 –- was standing next to the girl, teaching her how to use an automatic Uzi. The girl’s parents stood nearby, capturing video of the experience.

With all the gun control nutter twerps on this board, it didn't occur to you that there might already be 3 or 4 threads on this topic? You didn't think to look?

Dumbass...

And to think, you and your ilk want to force others to live the way you think they should...

Forum List

Back