AHA! 9-Year-Old Girl Accidentally Kills Shooting Range Instructor with Uzi

kidrocks

Gold Member
Jan 23, 2012
Gun nuts. Who else?

9-Year-Old Girl Accidentally Kills Shooting Range Instructor - ABC News

A 9-year-old girl vacationing with her family accidentally shot and killed an instructor at a shooting range, authorities said.

According to the Mohave County Sheriff’s Office, the instructor –- identified as Charles Vacca, 39 –- was standing next to the girl, teaching her how to use an automatic Uzi. The girl’s parents stood nearby, capturing video of the experience.

According to your title you find that amusing. WTF is wrong with you? Two families are likely shattered and you're laughing.

What a dirtbag

It wasn't me who put that child in harms way, was it? It was the fucking, stupid, moron parents, wasn't it?

According to your title you find that amusing. WTF is wrong with you? Two families are likely shattered and you're laughing.

What a dirtbag

My "title" was meant to display amazement at the criminal behavior of many gun-nuts who put their children in harms way and end up killing the instructor.

What a dirtbag

My "title" was meant to display amazement at the criminal behavior of many gun-nuts who put their children in harms way and end up killing them!

...but that's not what happened ,is it?

What a dirtbag

My "title" was meant to display amazement at the criminal behavior of many gun-nuts who put their children in harms way and end up killing them!
My amazement comes from the epic stupidity that leads you to conclude that one guy acting stupidly means all 2nd Amendment supporters are stupid.

What a dirtbag

My amazement comes from the epic stupidity that leads you to conclude that one guy acting stupidly means all 2nd Amendment supporters are stupid.

One guy acting stupidly is one too many... isn't it? It's all too common nowdays with so many freaking guns out there. Live by the gun, die by the gun or so it seems.

Thank God our home is a gun-free zone!

What a dirtbag

One guy acting stupidly is one too many... isn't it? It's all too common nowdays with so many freaking guns out there. Live by the gun, die by the gun or so it seems.

You need to post that outside so people feel better about you.

No I don't. But the parents of that little girl need to proudly post a sign on their lawn that says... "Our little girl killed someone with an uzi!"

What a dirtbag

No I don't. But the parents of that little girl need to proudly post a sign on their lawn that says... "Our little girl killed someone with an uzi!"

Why?

What a dirtbag

Why?

Just pointing out the stupidity of people who think we need to broadcast our home as a 'gun-free zone'.

What a dirtbag

Why?

Just pointing out the stupidity of people who think we need to broadcast our home as a 'gun-free zone'.
You only pointed out your own stupidity. Like anyone needed that.
If you're proud of having a gun free home, tell the world.

What a dirtbag

Why?

I'll just say this;
You have certainly pointed out some abject stupidity today.
Not the kind you intended, maybe.

What a dirtbag

Why?

You may be that stupid but we're not. So, try again stupid!

What a dirtbag

Why?

Why is it stupid to post that your house is gun free if you're proud of that fact? Tell the world!

What a dirtbag

Why?

Why is it stupid to post that your house is gun free if you're proud of that fact? Tell the world!

This whole thread is stupid, and you're not helping.

It's a tragedy that this happened, and shouldn't be used for political gain by either side.

What a dirtbag

Why?

I'll just say this;
You have certainly pointed out some abject stupidity today.
Not the kind you intended, maybe.

I'm not the stupid one that put a uzi in the hands of a 9 year old little girl.

Forum List

Back