10 year old black girl murders black woman fighting with her mom

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

Two black woman beating each other up on memorial day and the ten year old gets gun out and murder the woman who was fighting with her mother. Really and you people say your not aggressive or black on black crime is made up. What's worse is blacks run this place so she will probably get off. If this was a white child they been locked up till they are 21. I can see blm sticking their nose in to this one. ugh.

I'd die for the protection of my 2A RIGHTS, but the mother of this child, all other circumstances aside, should be charged with neglect for leaving a loaded firearm in an accessible place around a 10-year-old. Charging a child that age with murder is not going to be a case any DA can prove because it ultimately gets down to intent and a kid that age could have acted out of fear for the life of her mom.

Does everyone see the wave building, just before Congress acts on gun control?

black thuggery at a young age
I saw the ethnicity, but my first thought was the movie Marnie from 1964 where it comes out that what traumatized the adult Marnie was young Marnie, Played by Melody Thomas Scott, picking up the poker, killing Bruce Dern screaming "I've got to help my momma!
1654716934382.png

I'd die for the protection of my 2A RIGHTS, but the mother of this child, all other circumstances aside, should be charged with neglect for leaving a loaded firearm in an accessible place around a 10-year-old. Charging a child that age with murder is not going to be a case any DA can prove because it ultimately gets down to intent and a kid that age could have acted out of fear for the life of her mom.

Does everyone see the wave building, just before Congress acts on gun control?
she will get off because she is black and blm will threaten if they dont let her off.

I saw the ethnicity, but my first thought was the movie Marnie from 1964 where it comes out that what traumatized the adult Marnie was young Marnie, Played by Melody Thomas Scott, picking up the poker, killing Bruce Dern screaming "I've got to help my momma!
View attachment 655468
um its fake movie .

Two black woman beating each other up on memorial day and the ten year old gets gun out and murder the woman who was fighting with her mother. Really and you people say your not aggressive or black on black crime is made up. What's worse is blacks run this place so she will probably get off. If this was a white child they been locked up till they are 21. I can see blm sticking their nose in to this one. ugh.

Need a lot more information before I will have an opinion on this one.

Let's be fair.

Yes, the folks under discussion do, indeed, commit an unusually large number of violent crimes, but this case could simply involve a child who wanted to protect her mother.

Because she is so young, she will properly be subject to counseling and probation. Incarceration is out of the question.

I do not think that ethnicity is the deciding factor in this kind of case. Even if she were a Caucasian, the court would carefully take into consideration her age.

there is no update on this one. shows blacks teach there kids to kill from an early age.

She was defending her mother. I don't see the problem here. :dunno:

by murder? they never did update this.
I cannot see a 10 year old defending her mother getting charged with murder. :nono:

Matter of fact I see the whole thing being egregiously wrong on the State's part.

What if it was just some crazy woman that came up to their door and the mom was about to get killed?

Last edited:

Probably public housing and/or the mom of the child was a welfare bum

Forum List

Back