Ah, yes - fair and balanced

she's not anti gay.. she said it's wonderful we live in a country where everyone can choose.. pay attention..

Last edited:
Miss California on Cable News: Fox & Friends Gives Carrie Prejean Her Chance - Washington Whispers (usnews.com)

So a right-wing anti-gay homophobe will now be at FoxNews. I think that completes every single news block that's filled with right-wing anti-gay homophonbes.....

Fair and balanced, eh?

Being against gay marriage does not make one an "anti-gay homophobe," if it did, Obama would be the Anti-gay Homophobe in Chief.

snort!:lol:

Davvid, you proved the point that what was done to this girl was ludicrous.

All she said was she believed in traditional marriage, and the left went ape shit on her and tried to palinize her.

The attitude you display by name calling her is one of the reasons people are so devided these days.

DavidS once again displays his intolerance and misogyny. Oh and once again displays his outright dishonesty as well.

Miss Ca. should lose her crown. She cheated. Plastic parts shouldn't be allowed in a beauty contest- they sure as hell shouldn't be paid for by the pageant

it's a private business is it not?? I guess Mr. Trump can call his own shots!

so if i don't support brothers marrying their sisters, i am "anti family"???

Let's see, last time it was the right to marry your daughter that you were fighting for. Now, it is the right to marry your sister? Perhaps you had better address the bigamy laws first.:lol:

Forum List

Back