Ah... those fun-loving white supremacists....

Farrakan ring a bell? How about that group of Hispanics out west that claim they are superior and that all of the South West belongs to Mexico?

Sorry "K", but your wrong on this one, should have done more "homework".

The "Missouri Compromise" is ALL about compromise, and was just another attempt by the North to "misdirect" the Congress. Its true, weather you want to believe it or not.

Slavery, repeat after me, SLAVERLY, and cheap labor, THAT is what the Civil War was about.

Sure, States rights figured into it, as Slavery was part of it, but, take away the w-i-d-e gap about slavery, and the Civil war would of never happened.

Respectfully disagree. The abolishionists were never a majority of those that wished to see the end of slavery, they were just the most influential and extreme. Through their efforts, the South found no recourse acceptable other than 'walking away' from the Union. Lincoln would have been more than happy to allow slavery, while forbidding the importation or sale of any more. All one has to look at is the border state of Kentucky, that remained 'slave' yet chose not to secede.

Even after the war turned about 'slavery', more for propaganda reasons, Kentucky suffered none of the problems related to reconstruction. The war in essence was about 'Union', though slavery was the moral issue that sparked the crisis.

Don't get me wrong, as long as slavery existed, the US could never become what it has since, too much effort was expended within.

And where exactly is it that blacks and hispanics claim to be superior to whites?

Maybe you should step out of thet bubble your living in...

Walk thru a black neiborhood in NJ at night, then post us from the hospital and let us know if you still believe that shit your shoveling...

A small percentage of whites are racist... the opposite is true for blacks...

Farrakan ring a bell? How about that group of Hispanics out west that claim they are superior and that all of the South West belongs to Mexico?

claiming the southwest belongs to mexico is no different from those who claim Israel's land should belong to palestinians. and saying one believes themselves entitled to land is not the same as saying that other races are inferior.

I'm not sure that Farrakan is a "black supremacist", he's just a hateful violent nutter and probably is a fair enough example of someone who wouldn't be credible to me because he's a liar and full of hatred.

Maybe you should step out of thet bubble your living in...

Walk thru a black neiborhood in NJ at night, then post us from the hospital and let us know if you still believe that shit your shoveling...

A small percentage of whites are racist... the opposite is true for blacks...

Actually, I live in Brooklyn, NY.... my job is incredibly diverse. I haven't been affected by any racism or anti-semitism. The closest I ever came to that was a white guy wearing a huge cross who called me a jew bitch because I didn't like his drunk as a skunk girlfriend laying all over me in the subway when I was pregnant.

I told him that if I'm a bitch, it has nothing to do with my being a jew and asked him if he thought he was a good christian because his cross was a big one. He shut up after that... and the group of black teens sitting near us laughed their butts off at what I said to him because he towered over me.

As for NJ, I have spent my fair share of time in courts in Newark as well as in the ironbound district at night. I wouldn't walk there at night because it's violent. But it's black against black violence and I've never been treated badly there or in Harlem when I've been up there either for dinner or at the Division of Human Rights.

But feel free to tell us about your vast experience with organized groups of black supremacists.

That you can with a straight face make a blanket statement that blacks and hispanics ( or any group for that matter) can not be racists is , well lets just say poorly thought out.

That you can with a straight face make a blanket statement that blacks and hispanics ( or any group for that matter) can not be racists is , well lets just say poorly thought out.

Before you answer me, you really should read my responses. I acknowledged Farakan's racism, no? Please point out where I said that there weren't racists among other groups. I said that there weren't organized "black supremacists" who felt they should subjugate whites.

There are racists and people who hate in all groups. And there are certainly race hustlers like Sharpton, Jackson and Farakan.

Any Racist is just that, regardless of color, sex, religion or national origin. The Hispanic group in the South West is racist, they not only claim the land belongs to Mexico but that all non Hispanics should leave and not come back. They are an organization, I just can't remember their name, And Farakan's group is also an organization with racist views.

You ask for groups and I provided 2 easily enough. I am sure there are others not as well known. Gangs come to mind. I suggest you ignore Martin as his input is minor, but do not make false claims and then try to defend them with " But he was off topic".

Any Racist is just that, regardless of color, sex, religion or national origin. The Hispanic group in the South West is racist, they not only claim the land belongs to Mexico but that all non Hispanics should leave and not come back. They are an organization, I just can't remember their name, And Farakan's group is also an organization with racist views.

You ask for groups and I provided 2 easily enough. I am sure there are others not as well known. Gangs come to mind. I suggest you ignore Martin as his input is minor, but do not make false claims and then try to defend them with " But he was off topic".

Racist and supremacist are not the same. Racism is hatred. Supremacists don't want separation, they want SUBJUGATION of others.

I cant believe you. You have no clue about history.

The land of palestine never existed, yes there were arabs there, but they never had a homeland, so actually the land does belong to the jews.

You might wanna think before you open your mouth, and make false analogies.

The vast majority of israelies, do not going around saying the palestinians are inferior cause of their race. They want peace with them, even those most palestinians want israel gone.

My god, you need to come to real world land, instead of fantasy island.

Their are mexicans in mexico that want to take over the whole usa, and spain owned the southwest before mexico, and before that native americans, not mexicans, owned it. Individual tribes fought over land.

I cant believe you would choose to open your mouth without even thinking. Next time read about a conflict, before you spew ignorance. :cuckoo:

claiming the southwest belongs to mexico is no different from those who claim Israel's land should belong to palestinians. and saying one believes themselves entitled to land is not the same as saying that other races are inferior.

I'm not sure that Farrakan is a "black supremacist", he's just a hateful violent nutter and probably is a fair enough example of someone who wouldn't be credible to me because he's a liar and full of hatred.

Jillian, im sorry. I like ya, but your statement was ignorant.

Hate is hate, ive seen black power people, who think they are superior to whites, ive seen blacks call whites white boy, and cracker, and hispanics call us gringo.

Racist and supremacist are not the same. Racism is hatred. Supremacists don't want separation, they want SUBJUGATION of others.

Show me a white group that seeks the subjugation of other races. I know of plenty white nationalist or separatist groups, and I can assure you that NONE have as their goal the re-instatement of slavery. They seek peace and to be amongst their own people.

But then again, that's what Jews always say about Israel, and there's good reason to be skeptical about that. But whatever. I don't begrudge Jews the right to a homeland - and even to keep Arabs out of it.

I hereby declare the right of the Jewish people to live in and defend the state of Israel. Now who wants to bet whether jillian would declare the right of whites to live in and defend THEIR own country?

Show me a white group that seeks the subjugation of other races. I know of plenty white nationalist or separatist groups, and I can assure you that NONE have as their goal the re-instatement of slavery. They seek peace and to be amongst their own people.

But then again, that's what Jews always say about Israel, and there's good reason to be skeptical about that. But whatever. I don't begrudge Jews the right to a homeland - and even to keep Arabs out of it.

I hereby declare the right of the Jewish people to live in and defend the state of Israel. Now who wants to bet whether jillian would declare the right of whites to live in and defend THEIR own country?

Go find one... no problem... just so long as a) it isn't one which was taken from brown-skinned folk (you know, like the U.S.) ... and b) so long as it's nowhere near me.

I cant believe you. You have no clue about history.

The land of palestine never existed, yes there were arabs there, but they never had a homeland, so actually the land does belong to the jews.

You might wanna think before you open your mouth, and make false analogies.

The vast majority of israelies, do not going around saying the palestinians are inferior cause of their race. They want peace with them, even those most palestinians want israel gone.

My god, you need to come to real world land, instead of fantasy island.

Their are mexicans in mexico that want to take over the whole usa, and spain owned the southwest before mexico, and before that native americans, not mexicans, owned it. Individual tribes fought over land.

I cant believe you would choose to open your mouth without even thinking. Next time read about a conflict, before you spew ignorance. :cuckoo:

I would suggest to you that it is probably ill-advised to question me with regard to my knowledge of the history of Israel. But let me make it easier for you... I was referring to the fact that Israel won certain lands after being attacked by its neighbors.... lands which were never part of the 1948 borders. The palestinians are still whining about those lands and have complained about losing them ever since. I figure land won in defensive battle belongs to the victor. Capice?

So... want to try that again, and maybe hold the insults and try actually discussing the issue? Good... thought so. Toda Rabah.

I would suggest to you that it is probably ill-advised to question me with regard to my knowledge of the history of Israel. But let me make it easier for you... I was referring to the fact that Israel won certain lands after being attacked by its neighbors.... lands which were never part of the 1948 borders. The palestinians are still whining about those lands and have complained about losing them ever since. I figure land won in defensive battle belongs to the victor. Capice?

So... want to try that again, and maybe hold the insults and try actually discussing the issue? Good... thought so. Toda Rabah.

Seems to be "the problem" with this site, INSULTS before discussion, will it ever change?

The palestinians are still whining about those lands and have complained about losing them ever since. I figure land won in defensive battle belongs to the victor. Capice?

Jesus, you are one arrogant kikess. You're bashing Palestinians for WHINING about their genocide? Wow. Kinda makes you wonder how sorry we should feel for the oven screamers at Auschwitz. Sauce for the goose...

Forum List

Back