Ah... those fun-loving white supremacists....

Jesus, you are one arrogant kikess. You're bashing Palestinians for WHINING about their genocide? Wow. Kinda makes you wonder how sorry we should feel for the oven screamers at Auschwitz. Sauce for the goose...

A kikess? A proud Jew, babe... but you're a vile fuckwit who is so insecure about the size of his genitalia that he has to claim every other race is less than his.

As for Genocide? Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight... Not quite sure how you arrived at that conclusion. I thought you hate A-rabs... or is that only when they're not blowing up busloads of little jewish kids?

I would suggest to you that it is probably ill-advised to question me with regard to my knowledge of the history of Israel. But let me make it easier for you... I was referring to the fact that Israel won certain lands after being attacked by its neighbors.... lands which were never part of the 1948 borders. The palestinians are still whining about those lands and have complained about losing them ever since. I figure land won in defensive battle belongs to the victor. Capice?

So... want to try that again, and maybe hold the insults and try actually discussing the issue? Good... thought so. Toda Rabah.

Now thats funny... A jew broad calling Palestinians whiners..:lol:

How about we give the palestinians 17 million or so a day in aid like we do Isreal and see who's whining then...

Those damn dumb Jews, 60 years and they still haven't managed to wipe out those pesky Arabs. Unless of course there is another meaning to Genocide that I am unaware of?

Hell they even let some be citizens in their country. I guess they better hire some Nazi wanna bes to teach them the right way to wipe out a race.

Spike Lee a racist? I don't think so. Nor are Jesse or Al. What Jesse and Al are ... are race hustlers or people who use race to empower themselves. Kind of like Tancredo and his ilk.

"Race hustlers?" I disagree with you. They ARE racists ... each and every one. They do as much damage to our society as any white supremacy group, IMO. They foster hate, distrust, and an Orwellian fear of being accused, which is no less hate-mongering than just coming out and saying it.

Problem is, as long as only the white supremacists are villified while the aforementioned and/or any other racists who are are not white are excused, the problem hs no chance of even being put on the back burner.

It was merely my contention originally that the racism of the one does not excuse the racism of the other.

"Race hustlers?" I disagree with you. They ARE racists ... each and every one. They do as much damage to our society as any white supremacy group, IMO. They foster hate, distrust, and an Orwellian fear of being accused, which is no less hate-mongering than just coming out and saying it.

Problem is, as long as only the white supremacists are villified while the aforementioned and/or any other racists who are are not white are excused, the problem hs no chance of even being put on the back burner.

It was merely my contention originally that the racism of the one does not excuse the racism of the other.

The way I looked at it, I figure there's a difference between a racist (or someone hating someone of a different race) and someone who is an opportunist who uses race as a wedge between people. I don't believe for a second that either Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton hate all white people. At least that would be heartfelt, albeit sad and wrong. I think they're far worse, I think they use race to incite, to divide people and to gain their own personal power. I also think Tancredo and people like him are no different in terms of using race as a means of getting power.

I agree that racism of one person doesn't excuse racism on the part of another.

Anyway, I'm off to work soon! Gotta get the kiddle ready for school!

Like most white supremacist types, they apparently aren't very bright.

Oh... just "white" supremacists aren't very bright? But La Raza is. The NAACP is. The Black Panthers are. Sure... ONLY "white" supremacists are STUPID.

YOU are BLATANTLY "racist" yourself for making such an absurd statement.

at least white supremecists are saying whites are superior. the black panthers think that mud huts in africa and cannibalism is something to be proud of.

well, he is and here is the proof-
http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/Read.aspx?GUID={3F9B90CB-7198-499A-B086-6FCEF955C060}

How is someone's opinion piece proof of anything?

By the by, Spike Lee's musings weren't out of the blue. Many southerners DO call the Civil War "the war of northern agression". And it is also true that Jews played a much more important role in the Confederate army than they did in the Union army. This was largely a result of Gen. Grant's raging anti-semitism, from what I've read.

So, again, how does this guy's opinion prove Spike Lee's thought processes?

How is someone's opinion piece proof of anything?

By the by, Spike Lee's musings weren't out of the blue. Many southerners DO call the Civil War "the war of northern agression". And it is also true that Jews played a much more important role in the Confederate army than they did in the Union army. This was largely a result of Gen. Grant's raging anti-semitism, from what I've read.

So, again, how does this guy's opinion prove Spike Lee's thought processes?
want me to get Lee to post here personally?
sheesh. If you didn't see the facts in that article, you choose to believe only whites can be racists.

want me to get Lee to post here personally?
sheesh. If you didn't see the facts in that article, you choose to believe only whites can be racists.

The OPINION PIECE didn't state facts. It gave spin and opinion. Or do you dispute the actual FACTS I stated in my previous post.

As for Spike Lee, I've met racists and anti-semites. He didn't act like either toward this Jew-girl. In fact, he was very polite and talked about the Knicks having lost the championship the night before. Does that mean he doesn't have any racism in him? No. But it means that he's not the devil incarnate either and I wouldn't use him as an example of racism.

You, on the other hand, are a proven racist, just judging from your posts.

The OPINION PIECE didn't state facts. It gave spin and opinion. Or do you dispute the actual FACTS I stated in my previous post.

As for Spike Lee, I've met racists and anti-semites. He didn't act like either toward this Jew-girl. In fact, he was very polite and talked about the Knicks having lost the championship the night before. Does that mean he doesn't have any racism in him? No. But it means that he's not the devil incarnate either and I wouldn't use him as an example of racism.

You, on the other hand, are a proven racist, just judging from your posts.

I am sick of your baseless ignorant accusations. Either debate in a mature fashion or I'll put you on ignore.

Lets see you defend that scumbag (again) after reading this-
In October 2005, reports surfaced that Lee would be making a movie for HBO entitled When the Levee Broke -- a reference to the devastating floods of Hurricane Katrina that had engulfed New Orleans the previous month. While details on the film's eventual content were sparse, Lee made it clear that he was in accordance with some other notable leftists who charged that President Bush had not dispatched federal aid workers to Louisiana more quickly because so many of the victims were black. Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan went so far as to state, "I heard from a very reliable source, who saw a 25-foot deep crater under the levee breach. It may have been blown up [by the government] to destroy the black part of town and keep the white part dry." When Spike Lee was asked by CNN anchorwoman Daryn Kagan whether he believed the government had purposefully allowed blacks to drown or be rendered homeless, he replied, "It's not too far-fetched … I don't put anything past the United States government. I don't find it too far-fetched that they tried to displace all the black people out of New Orleans."

How does any of that prove that Spike Lee is a "Black supremacist"? His opinion is about the United States Government and the Bush Administration, it says nothing about all white people. In order for him to have something in common with white supremacists he should be making blanket statements about a racial group. Instead, he is charging the U.S. government with racism. And quite frankly, the timeline of Katrina is devastating and indicates that SOMETHING was seriously askew in the pace of the governments response to the breaching of the levees.

It also has to be noted that in Hurricane Betsy in the sixties the levees were breached and poor neighborhoods were sacrificed to protect. It should also be noted that THIRTY YEARS of presidential administrations failed to provide the funds to properly restore the levees. When Katrina hit the levees it was down to a catagory 1, thats all it took. There was negligence on a high level and it was federal responsibility.

How does any of that prove that Spike Lee is a "Black supremacist"? His opinion is about the United States Government and the Bush Administration, it says nothing about all white people. In order for him to have something in common with white supremacists he should be making blanket statements about a racial group. Instead, he is charging the U.S. government with racism. And quite frankly, the timeline of Katrina is devastating and indicates that SOMETHING was seriously askew in the pace of the governments response to the breaching of the levees.

you obviously didnt read the article.
You want to defend Lee because you know I am right and are afraid to admit it.

I am sick of your baseless ignorant accusations. Either debate in a mature fashion or I'll put you on ignore.

Lets see you defend that scumbag (again) after reading this-
In October 2005, reports surfaced that Lee would be making a movie for HBO entitled When the Levee Broke -- a reference to the devastating floods of Hurricane Katrina that had engulfed New Orleans the previous month. While details on the film's eventual content were sparse, Lee made it clear that he was in accordance with some other notable leftists who charged that President Bush had not dispatched federal aid workers to Louisiana more quickly because so many of the victims were black. Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan went so far as to state, "I heard from a very reliable source, who saw a 25-foot deep crater under the levee breach. It may have been blown up [by the government] to destroy the black part of town and keep the white part dry." When Spike Lee was asked by CNN anchorwoman Daryn Kagan whether he believed the government had purposefully allowed blacks to drown or be rendered homeless, he replied, "It's not too far-fetched … I don't put anything past the United States government. I don't find it too far-fetched that they tried to displace all the black people out of New Orleans."

What baseless accusation? That you're a racist? It's clear from your posts you're a racist.

As for Spike Lee, I have no clue what Louis Farrakan's comments have to do with him. I think we can both agree Farrakan is disgusting and a racist. But his opinions don't get pinned on Spike Lee. By the by, I saw Spike Lee's film. It was very even-handed. He went out of his way to focus on victims of Katrina regardless of their race.

As for whether or not Bush would have acted sooner had the area been white or black, it doesn't take a racist to think that poor people, regardless of the color of their skin, receive less attention than wealthy people. That isn't of itself racist.

Moreover, black people have not always been treated particularly well in this country. He did not say he BELIEVED that they were allowed to drown, he said it was not outside the realm of possibility. Big difference. And based on what happened after Katrina, it certainly could have been something one could imagine, if not believe entirely.

Heck, there are people who believe that Bush allowed 9/11 to happen so that he had a reason to pursue Iraq. Do I believe that? No. I can't imagine even George Bush's administration being that nefarious. However, is it outside the realm of possibility... no. Happened with Pearl Harbor.

Nothing racist about the assessment.

As for whether or not Bush would have acted sooner had the area been white or black, it doesn't take a racist to think that poor people, regardless of the color of their skin, receive less attention than wealthy people. That isn't of itself racist.
that is not what was said, Lee said quite fuckin clearly that whites were responsible for the drowning of blacks.Read it again you mongrel!!!!!!

typical of the left, argue about semantics because you have nothing else in your arsenal.

Forum List

Back