Ah... those fun-loving white supremacists....

that is not what was said, Lee said quite fuckin clearly that whites were responsible for the drowning of blacks.Read it again you mongrel!!!!!!

typical of the left, argue about semantics because you have nothing else in your arsenal.

Mongrel? RAFLMAO!

That's what passes for debate with you? Heh... what a putz.

your debating skills need improvement.

no wonder Iran wants to wipe out your people.

woa, dude... thats a giant leap and baseless as hell.

Jillians ability to debate has nothing to do with why anyone wants to wipe out israel.

knock it off.

she attacks without provocation and when asked to defend her side, she cant.
Stop taking the losing side.

dude.. it's not that you are both salty at each other. such is life on a messageboard.

it was the "no wonder they want to wipe out your people" remark. way out of line. way WAY out of line. Jillian is a big girl and I have faith that she can give what she gets but please, lay off the blatant racism.

it was the "no wonder they want to wipe out your people" remark. way out of line. way WAY out of line. Jillian is a big girl and I have faith that she can give what she gets but please, lay off the blatant racism.
oh, do tell, what do you think I meant by that comment.
You assume it was racist because you have racist feelings.
It was not attacking her Jewish faith, btw.

oh, do tell, what do you think I meant by that comment.
You assume it was racist because you have racist feelings.
It was not attacking her Jewish faith, btw.

you attributed YOUR frustration with her ability to run circles around your logic as the reason mulsim nations in the ME wants to destroy israel. Not only is this childish as hell but is probably one of the more racist things i have seen today. Jillians behaviour as an individual has NOTHING to say about jews in general. Do you understand or shall I draw you a picture before you lecture me on the role insults play in debate?

I take it you see that I've got your logic in a stranglehold, babaay so I guess you'd best be on your way..

tnugent.jpg

Now, if you are done with the blatant racism you may proceed....

Now, if you are done with the blatant racism you may proceed....

I see that you plan to continue to accuse me of racism so...
you go to ignore.

Not sure why you came here, maybe just to start pissing contests with people who outrank you in world knowledge.

Probably anyone with an education knows slavery was one of many symptoms, not "the" cause of the US Civil War, so why shouldn't she keep her job?

Agreed if all she taught them that it was only about slavery that would be a bigger disservice!

Go find one... no problem... just so long as a) it isn't one which was taken from brown-skinned folk (you know, like the U.S.) ... and b) so long as it's nowhere near me.

This, my friends, is amazing bit of Jewish hypocrisy. You say whites have no rights to the USA because we stole it from "brown-skinned folk". Do you know who the Jews stole the land now known as Israel from? Do you have any idea what the IDF bulldozers are doing as we speak? THEY ARE KNOCKING DOWN THE HOMES OF PALESTINIANS SO THAT JEWS CAN BUILD 'SETTLEMENTS' ON THOSE SPACES.

Holy fucking shit. Do you not get that?

Yes, whites killed Indians to get this land. We could debate that. What we CANNOT debate is its similarity to what YOU JEWS are doing AS WE SPEAK.

So, to recap, in jillian's opinion, Jews have a right to Israel. Whites do not have the right to the USA, or presumably anywhere else in the world that is stolen from "brown-skinned folk." Which I'm sure jillian would cast a wide net on.

Gee, jillian, how about GERMANY as the white homeland? Would you endorse that? Let me take a guess...

No, you wouldn't.

For those not getting jillian and her magical postings, let me sum it up again: Jews are superior to the rest. Blacks are OK, so are all other non-whites. Whites are subhumans who should be ruled by Jews.

Got it?

The biggest racists on earth are JEWS.

what we cannot debate is the utter hypocrisy of caucasian americans such as yourself who are not willing to give back the land we stole from indigenous tribes with force asking Israel to do exactly that.

Israel is there. They fought for every acre of land and they kicked arab ass at each and every turn.

spoils of war.

again...it is as if every indigenous tribe on north america decided to band together to kick those presumptuous pilgrims right back into the atlantic.... and lost trying.

stfu and move on.

that, mainman, is some of the lamest shit that passes as logic on this board.

So, again, might makes right? guns solve the whole JUSTICE issue? so, whoever can kill off the most of the enemy wins, eh?

Read any good andy jackson quotes lately? you both might have shared a joke and a laugh about these sort of issues.

that, mainman, is some of the lamest shit that passes as logic on this board.

So, again, might makes right? guns solve the whole JUSTICE issue? so, whoever can kill off the most of the enemy wins, eh?

Read any good andy jackson quotes lately? you both might have shared a joke and a laugh about these sort of issues.

walk the walk. If you expect Israel to give back land to palestinians, YOU show good faith by first giving YOUR home back to our indigenous tribes. Lead by example!

walk the walk. If you expect Israel to give back land to palestinians, YOU show good faith by first giving YOUR home back to our indigenous tribes. Lead by example!

WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT THE PALS HAVE BEEN THINKING THE LAST 60 FUCKING YEARS. So, it's ok for Americans and jews to absolutely refuse to give up their land but pals... well, why stop what started in Canaan, right buddy?

good grief. I'm glad you've stopped giving righties shit for their choice to enter Iraq. Your blind zionism is no more impressive than a neocon plan for a new AMerican century.

Forum List

Back